Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• JUST DO IT

I don't see anyone else here in the ninth hell.

• k

@Wolfenus54 GET THE FUCK OVER HERE BEFORE I PUT MY PINKIES IN YOUR EYES.

@BigBadPaul HEY HANDSOME COME OVER HERE, I HAVE A PRESENT.

@OfficialSheriffMaybe HEY, COME OVER HERE. I DON'T REALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO YOU.

@MichaelBP SHOW ME SOME PCIS OF YOUR WAIFU.

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

JUST DO IT

• 6 hours 18 mins to go

• Wat

k @Wolfenus54 GET THE FUCK OVER HERE BEFORE I PUT MY PINKIES IN YOUR EYES. @BigBadPaul HEY HANDSOME COME OVER HERE, I HAVE A PRESENT.

• thank you you are the best

k @Wolfenus54 GET THE FUCK OVER HERE BEFORE I PUT MY PINKIES IN YOUR EYES. @BigBadPaul HEY HANDSOME COME OVER HERE, I HAVE A PRESENT.

• I had to summon some peeps, so I summoned Satan. But I needed to summon people from this thread.

Wat

• Haha, my reaction was just dead air due to my friend dropping from the call. I was just thinking "lolokay." the entire time.

Thank you for skipping over Paul's early fail, though I was kind of wanting to hear reaction to the fact we wasted half an hour going the wrong way

• enter image description here

I'm sure they'll show up eventually. If Scrubbington's summoning doesn't work.

I wish we could just summon everyone here.

• mfw I pronounced your name wrong.

ayy

Haha, I'm such a screw-up.

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate it.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Tfw people can't pronounce "Wolfenus" right... yet xD Seriously, guys. Is it that hard to pronounce my name? xD The ending of the video had me laughing a lot. R.I.P. Geary xD Also, nice video ^-^

• If I was in on your voice chat (and my voice wasn't shot), I'd probably had a freak out when you shot Geary

Haha, my reaction was just dead air due to my friend dropping from the call. I was just thinking "lolokay." the entire time.

• I dunno abt Wolfe tho, I think I made him cry in group chat when it was his turn being roasted.

I had to summon some peeps, so I summoned Satan. But I needed to summon people from this thread.

• hopefully, I don't think I can handle another week of silence. ;-;

I'm sure they'll show up eventually. If Scrubbington's summoning doesn't work.

• I seem to have missed something, what exactly is it you're counting down to?

MeatBicycle posted: »

6 hours 18 mins to go

• Cool, then I'll leave it as it is.

Personal intros will be PMed when all of the are ready :)

Do I need to create a new thread for the rp? (Later, of course)

We will find out now. It is seven five seven. you did a fine job.

• Big meanies

I dunno abt Wolfe tho, I think I made him cry in group chat when it was his turn being roasted.

• Sasha deserves it

Big meanies

• JumpyJoey posted: »

I seem to have missed something, what exactly is it you're counting down to?

• Yeah, if you can.

Mawula posted: »

Cool, then I'll leave it as it is. Personal intros will be PMed when all of the are ready Do I need to create a new thread for the rp? (Later, of course)

• Oh. Oh. Oh man, you're gonna buy it the moment it comes out, aren't you? Unless you already have.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/377160/

• nah il get it tommorow

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh. Oh. Oh man, you're gonna buy it the moment it comes out, aren't you? Unless you already have.

• I like this. This is nice. Make more of this :D

Mawula posted: »

Ah, I've written the main intro. insert the picture of them sitting at campfire during the ride to Cassius place The morning after.

• I just wish I could post a story every day. I can't write that fast though. Not even with the power of Rhyiona. :'(

hopefully, I don't think I can handle another week of silence. ;-;

• Hopefully, I can buy it in a couple of weeks when my birthday is :)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/377160/

• Okay then, you do that :)

nah il get it tommorow

• Same, honestly... it's really hard to do, sometimes you don't feel inspired to write even a single sentence.

I just wish I could post a story every day. I can't write that fast though. Not even with the power of Rhyiona.

• Those are the days that suck.

Same, honestly... it's really hard to do, sometimes you don't feel inspired to write even a single sentence.

• You want pics of my waifu?

enter link description here

• Thx love you, I also needed to summon you.

MichaelBP posted: »

You want pics of my waifu? enter link description here

• @ABigBadWolf kiss me or I'll slap you.

• edited November 2015

Okay, by every account I should love the Fallout series, but I only bought Fallout 3 and it just didn't sit well with me. I love Bethesda, I love Skyrim, I love post-apocalyptic worlds, I love open world rpgs, but I haven't played Fallout 3 for more than 5 hrs (ignore what Steam says I've played). And that experience kind of kept me from trying New Vegas.

But it's maybe like how Oblivion was for me. I hated Oblivion while everyone praises it, but Skyrim is what really got me into TES. So maybe after some reviews come out, I'll pick it up. I'm kind of done pre-ordering, I've learned my lessons.

Hopefully, I can buy it in a couple of weeks when my birthday is

• LEAVE @ABIGBADWOLF ALONE!!!!!!!

@ABigBadWolf kiss me or I'll slap you.

• Shit I'm not gonna get Fallout 4 until November 29 (My Birthday).

6 hours 18 mins to go

• If anything ever happens to @ABigBadWolf, the world can kiss my ass goodbye.

LEAVE @ABIGBADWOLF ALONE!!!!!!!

• Aaah they're so cute :D

I'm ashamed to say that the only time I'd heard of sugar gliders was from a book... about owls... they sure loved the cute floofs...

• who disturbs my slumber???

@ABigBadWolf kiss me or I'll slap you.

• Me, I needed to keep the thread alive.

who disturbs my slumber???

• heres my daily kiss jesus christ I was saving it for the night

• il get it but i will have to potato the graphics until i build my new pc in about a month

Shit I'm not gonna get Fallout 4 until November 29 (My Birthday).

• edited November 2015

This is the start. What happens next we will decide together this weekend.

8 out of 16 (15 really, cause I don't need the intro for myself) personal intros and goals are already written. Much work to do!

BTW, if anyone not participating in rp wishes to see my evil plot, I can PM it :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

I like this. This is nice. Make more of this

• enter image description here

If I got a kiss from Lilith, I would be so happy

heres my daily kiss jesus christ I was saving it for the night

Sign in to comment in this discussion.