Trying to login (In-game) but Game has connection problems

I recently bought the game and I was trying to login but every time I do it says "The game is having a problem communicating with the Telltale server. Please visit http://ttg.io/cs for more information" which I have done but no one is replying on the support page so I figured I'd also come to the community with my questions. Mc Story Mode

Comments

• Someone complained in a thread about this too. And i had this problem when i first bought the game. But when i got done with my 2nd playthrough, i got connected and it showed the choices i made. So i can't not help but say i had this problem....But now is fixed.

• Soooo... What you're saying is click "No Thank You" and play through and then try to login at the end?

Smellmeh posted: »

Someone complained in a thread about this too. And i had this problem when i first bought the game. But when i got done with my 2nd playthr

• Sort of. When i downloaded the game, i tried to connect to my telltale account. It said "Could not connect". Then i gave up and played the episode 1. (Without being connected) After i was done with the episode i tried again, still wouldn't connect. And then i replayed episode 1. When i was done with it, it out of blue showed me the choices i made. (you need to be connected to your telltale account to see your choices) So ya... Thats my detailed mini-story. (Based on a true story :P)

ButterMan86 posted: »

Soooo... What you're saying is click "No Thank You" and play through and then try to login at the end?

• Ah ok I see now I guess I will try that then.

Sort of. When i downloaded the game, i tried to connect to my telltale account. It said "Could not connect". Then i gave up and played the e

• I doubt it would work. I wasn't even trying to get connected, is weird.

Ah ok I see now I guess I will try that then.

• Well that sucks... Hopefully the support will respond to me sigh It's been 2 days...

• Sorry i am no help to you. :(

Well that sucks... Hopefully the support will respond to me sigh It's been 2 days...

• It's ok! Atleast you replied, I have yet to get anything from support.

Sorry i am no help to you.

• Never had this problem

• edited November 2015

The only solution I have is if you didn't buy it and got it for free, then it won't work. This only happens when you don't buy the game. This will never happen if you bought the game. If you bought the game and it dosent work, check your internet settings or if telltale games is blocked from using the Internet.

• Nope bought it from steam... Not a firewall issues or ip issue... and internet is fine

Dynomite567 posted: »

The only solution I have is if you didn't buy it and got it for free, then it won't work. This only happens when you don't buy the game. Thi

• Huh that is odd. Sorry I tried

Nope bought it from steam... Not a firewall issues or ip issue... and internet is fine

• Ya that would be nice it's been a bit...

• I do have a problem as well. I did login in the game but when I restart the game, I'm not.

• I have this issue.

• I have the same issue too but with the TWD Michonne. I can't login in game and I can't see the choice either. Does anyone can help me?

• I have the same problem, but mb it is because Telltale servers got shut down

Sign in to comment in this discussion.