Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• Fair enough, probably. Although I always thought you hate Wolfius almost as much as you hate Jenna. I'm not saying the waiting option is wrong, I simply would have been willing to bet money that you're going to pick the option to shoot him :D

I do. Trust me I do. But you know, if we're going to et him anyway, no rush.

Trust me, you'll be very, very glad that she failed, in the long run at least. People like the Harkings or Philip are on Leonard's side, after all, and the list of people that are on his side gets rapidly smaller, with Lucas fate being unknown and Mullendore's plans advancing in unforeseeable ways. You should always keep in mind that many characters can get useful, especially if they are unarguably good people.

I guess being on Leonard's side is good. Yo, I got a question. If Leonard had stayed in Raylansfair, he would have saved Halla, but been injured, Would he have recovered at the point to take part in the raid on the warehouse? Good people with bad intentions though. Kind of like originally pictured Leonard, with the whole trait that might have made people dislike him. I guess Liquid. I guess.

Damnit I forgot. Illish, eh. Peasants. Never really cared for her. Fair enough, probably. Although I always thought you hate Wolfius

• edited November 2015

[Shoot Wolfius] I don't want to let them die but we've rebelled against Clayton far too much, we need to tone it down a bit. Hopefully Iliish and co figure a way out of this.

Edit: I changed my choice because I love Kersea when she's defiant.

Liquid, you scared the shit out of me! I thought Alysanne was gonna sacrifice herself! I love her so much!

I wonder what plans Clayton has for Wolfius, and what does he plan on doing about Kreep?

Kersea With a smirk on his face, Clayton saw how the first of the attackers went to the ground. “She hit his shoulder. He'll live”, he mu

• Agent this is so unlike you. You are going to risk Illish and a bunch of other peoples right just because it would piss off Clayton?

AgentZ46 posted: »

[Shoot Wolfius] I don't want to let them die but we've rebelled against Clayton far too much, we need to tone it down a bit. Hopefully Iliis

• I'm trying to do what I think is best from Kersea's perspective, obviously I don't want Ilish and co to get hurt but I'm voting from Kersea's perspective. If it was someone like Arthur or Lucas I'd definitely vote for the opposite.

And it's not just that, we have the element of surprise on Wolfius, and I feel like nothing good will come from attacking now, Illish and co would assume Kersea and Clayton are allies and help them out and then Clayton will just kill them. Honestly they seem screwed it's mostly for Kersea.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Agent this is so unlike you. You are going to risk Illish and a bunch of other peoples right just because it would piss off Clayton?

• edited November 2015

I don't want to let them die but we've rebelled against Clayton far too much, we need to tone it down a bit. Hopefully Iliish and co figure a way out of this

Actually, you chose surprisingly few options to piss him off. There was the thing with Richard, which you couldn't influence and there's Jenna, which is the only time Clayton really lost his cool. Beating her almost to death is unusual, even for him. About half of the time, Kersea acted completely loyal to him, for example during the warehouse mission. Not that anything good ever comes out of loyalty to Clayton. Although, you should keep in mind that waiting a little longer in this case means that Kersea will indeed only intervene as soon as Ilish and co. are dead, while intervening would mean that she would try to save their lives against Claytons wishes. Perhaps I failed to make this clear.

I wonder what plans Clayton has for Wolfius, and what does he plan on doing about Kreep?

His plan for Wolfius is actually very simple and will be revealed in very soon, still in this chapter. He has no plans for Kreep though and is actually a bit surprised by his existence.

[Shoot Wolfius] I don't want to let them die but we've rebelled against Clayton far too much, we need to tone it down a bit. Hopefully Iliis

• Yeah I know Kersea's intentions with this choice would be to let them die, I'm just hoping Iliish and co wouldn't die.

Now that I think about it, I really like defiant Kersea... great now I'm conflicted!

I don't want to let them die but we've rebelled against Clayton far too much, we need to tone it down a bit. Hopefully Iliish and co figure

• I do. Trust me I do. But you know, if we're going to et him anyway, no rush.

Keep in mind, it's not guaranteed that you get him in either option. Shooting him means shooting him, simple as that, although the shot itself will be nonlethal. With the waiting option, anything can happen, good or bad. I try not to be too predictable.

Yo, I got a question. If Leonard had stayed in Raylansfair, he would have saved Halla, but been injured, Would he have recovered at the point to take part in the raid on the warehouse?

I think you asked this question already a while ago :D No, Leonard's wounds would have prevented him from participating in the warehouse raid. He would have been able to move around again, though, and depending on your choices, he would have been able to do simple tasks, like accompanying Jenna.

Fair enough, probably. Although I always thought you hate Wolfius almost as much as you hate Jenna. I'm not saying the waiting option is wro

• There's only two POVs I am 100% positive and don't forget is Lucas' and Samantha's.

So, that means I managed to change your opinion on Samantha? I mean, you started with a negative opinion on her, if I'm correct, back when you were convinced that she would be a danger for the knights.

Don't worry, Darren has no 'claim' because Hobert. This is good, infighting can get them.

If Darren has no claim because of Hobert, then neither has Leonard, keep that in mind. Although, Hobert is Raylansfairs smallest problem at the moment, he's little more than a little name with a big ego.

I don't man, I don't know. Part of the reason is probably that, the other part is that I really don't like the assassins because well they're assassins.

Being an assassin is nothing bad in general. Keep Terroma or Raenna in mind for example, who are hopefully sympathetic examples of well-intentioned assassins. In the end, they are just very specialized sellsword. The one who hired them decides how to use them.

Yeah I wrote that comment before I saw your response. I have a dodgy memory, you know? There's only two POVs I am 100% positive and don't fo

• edited November 2015

Yeah I know Kersea's intentions with this choice would be to let them die, I'm just hoping Iliish and co wouldn't die.

Well, they are up against two highly dangerous killers who are good enough that even Clayton is cautious around them. I'm not saying they are going to die for sure in this fight, but it will be extremely hard to overpower them on their own.

Now that I think about it, I really like defiant Kersea... great now I'm conflicted!

Glad to hear that I made you conflicted :D This choice is supposed to be hard, harder than most at least, with a morally good option standing against a hopefully self-preserving option. Although, just like I was sure InGen would pick the shooting option to get Wolfius down as quick as possible, I would have been utterly sure you would have picked the option to save innocent lives. I definitely understand your reason though. Waiting will undoubtedly be the safer option for Kersea, at least until Clayton looses his temper again.

Yeah I know Kersea's intentions with this choice would be to let them die, I'm just hoping Iliish and co wouldn't die. Now that I think about it, I really like defiant Kersea... great now I'm conflicted!

• Man... I love when Kersea rebels against Clayton even though her sister's a hostage. You cool with me changing my choice?

Yeah I know Kersea's intentions with this choice would be to let them die, I'm just hoping Iliish and co wouldn't die. Well, they ar

• Of course, until I close the voting you can always change your vote, no problem. I like the rebellious Kersea as well, by the way :D It's interesting to write her attempts to keep her sister save while she simultaneously tries to keep her morals straight against Clayton's wishes.

Man... I love when Kersea rebels against Clayton even though her sister's a hostage. You cool with me changing my choice?

• [Shoot Wolfius]
    Very hard choice, but I want them to survive the fight, and I don't care for Clayton too much.

Kersea With a smirk on his face, Clayton saw how the first of the attackers went to the ground. “She hit his shoulder. He'll live”, he mu

• Cool, I'll edit it right now.

Of course, until I close the voting you can always change your vote, no problem. I like the rebellious Kersea as well, by the way It's inte

• [Shoot Wolfius]

Perhaps they will finish him when he will be wounded which will make Clayton furious and destroy his plans... muahahaha! Not like this would be bad for Illish and Alexander and so... but it's better to act now than wait.

• Would I be correct in assuming Clayton likes Kersea... intimately?

• [Wait a little longer] i actually dont want them to die. but I found it cooler to go with the evil plan. I think it fits more Kerseas development

• [Wait a little longer]

• [Shoot Wolfius]

• Hi Xermnes. Hadd'nt seen you in a while, glad you're back.

Xemnes posted: »

[Wait a little longer] i actually dont want them to die. but I found it cooler to go with the evil plan. I think it fits more Kerseas development

• Hi my name is Lord glad to meet you :)

Mathea posted: »

[Shoot Wolfius] Perhaps they will finish him when he will be wounded which will make Clayton furious and destroy his plans... muahahaha! Not like this would be bad for Illish and Alexander and so... but it's better to act now than wait.

• Hello Loki522. I'm Lord, i'm glad to meet another fan of this story.

Loki522 posted: »

[Shoot Wolfius]

• Well if it isnt my favourite stalker :D hi there

Hi Xermnes. Hadd'nt seen you in a while, glad you're back.

• Stalker? ......ok?.......Oh its a Jk :)

Great to see you too.

Well if it isnt my favourite stalker hi there

• yea because u literly stalk every user here xD I'm just joking around^^

Stalker? ......ok?.......Oh its a Jk Great to see you too.

• Quite strange name you have... Lord :-D

Hi my name is Lord glad to meet you

• Oh EAA? Its an acronym for my real name. Its also my username in adventurequest and an acronym for one of the characters i made in this story.

Pleasure to meet you :)

Quite strange name you have... Lord :-D

• Lel :)

yea because u literly stalk every user here xD I'm just joking around^^

• [Shoot Wolfius] Well this is interesting. I expected Alysanne to react violently after the whole abandoning thing, but nope. Also, we need to damage Wolfius as much as possible. Even if Keresa might get screwed over later on by Clayton, it would mean that Clayton's group becomes smaller.

This brings me to my question: Does Butterfly have another assassins to contact, you know, to act as some sort of reinforcements to aid Clayton? I mean, Clayton has been loosing men left and right, but he doesn't seem very intimidated, worried or fazed by that fact. I understand that Butterfly might just be saving up his men for the war at Oldtown, but in order for his 'plan' to work, he needs Clayton to succeed. You'd think Clayton would go like, "Hey, Butterfly. Things are a little harder than I thought, could you spare me some men?" Did Clayton ever contact Butterfly about this matter, or does Butterfly not care?

• Which one is yours? Mine, oh well, hard not to guess with such original name i gave her :-)))

Nice to meet you :-)

Oh EAA? Its an acronym for my real name. Its also my username in adventurequest and an acronym for one of the characters i made in this story. Pleasure to meet you

• [Wait a little longer] I don't really care for these characters, and Clayton seems to know what he is doing. We have a chance to capture Wolfius either way, but I think this choice has better odds at doing so.

• Edward Anturion. :)

Which one is yours? Mine, oh well, hard not to guess with such original name i gave her :-))) Nice to meet you :-)

• Ah, this handsome guy who helped Alys, good to know :-) He seems to be really nice.

Edward Anturion.

• He might escape though

Bounden posted: »

[Wait a little longer] I don't really care for these characters, and Clayton seems to know what he is doing. We have a chance to capture Wolfius either way, but I think this choice has better odds at doing so.

• Aww thanks thats real nice of you to say :)

And yours is?.........Well i can guess but i want to make sure.

Ah, this handsome guy who helped Alys, good to know :-) He seems to be really nice.

• The only healer in Raylansfair obviously - Mathea :-D

Aww thanks thats real nice of you to say And yours is?.........Well i can guess but i want to make sure.

• Indeed, you're right. A lot of Clayton's actions towards Kersea can be explained by the fact that he is completely obsessed with her. She rejected his initial advances and this caused his current cruelty against her. Their whole relationship in general is utterly messed up and it can all be traced back to Clayton feeling rejected by her and being convinced that she has to and will love him back eventually if he only breaks her spirit hard enough.

Would I be correct in assuming Clayton likes Kersea... intimately?

• I guessed but didn't want to assume.

Anyway glad to meet you. And i hope well both enjoy our characters in the story :).

The only healer in Raylansfair obviously - Mathea :-D

• I expected Alysanne to react violently after the whole abandoning thing, but nope.

The thing is, Alysanne is a very pragmatic person with no regards to any kind of live, her own included. She can understand Clayton's reason, at least the one he revealed, as it indeed made sense in her eyes, no matter how much she disapproved of it. If Clayton wouldn't have had this reason, she would have tried to kill him on spot however and it should be clear that she has no personal loyalty at all towards him anymore.

This brings me to my question: Does Butterfly have another assassins to contact, you know, to act as some sort of reinforcements to aid Clayton? I mean, Clayton has been loosing men left and right, but he doesn't seem very intimidated, worried or fazed by that fact. I understand that Butterfly might just be saving up his men for the war at Oldtown, but in order for his 'plan' to work, he needs Clayton to succeed. You'd think Clayton would go like, "Hey, Butterfly. Things are a little harder than I thought, could you spare me some men?" Did Clayton ever contact Butterfly about this matter, or does Butterfly not care?

Actually, the only group member Clayton lost ever since he started the current mission is Wolfius and he isn't much of a loss in Clayton's eyes. But you are right, he is oddly indifferent about this, which is probably not a good thing. He is in constant talks with Butterfly, so he likely informed him about Wolfius defection. As for reinforcements, it's likely that Butterfly has more assassins to send to Raylansfair. I can't reveal wether or not Clayton actually asked for reinforcements or if Butterfly actually sends some reinforcements, but you will get your answer in time.

[Shoot Wolfius] Well this is interesting. I expected Alysanne to react violently after the whole abandoning thing, but nope. Also, we need t

• [Shoot Wolfius]

• [Wait a little longer]

Clayton knows what he's doing, but I hope this doesn't result in Illish Alexander and Lawsen's deaths.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.