What are your Intentions with the Whitehills?

a). Exterminate them all, ensure they can never hurt the Forresters again, by any means necessary, even if it means more bloodshed.

b). Kill Gryff and/or Ludd but spare Gwyn?

c). Share the Ironwood with them to barter a peace agreement, ensuring no more lives are lost? (yeah I'll be surprised if anyone actually wants this)

Personally I'm somewhere between Options A and B, as I want to finally burn Highpoint to the ground and kill every single Whitehill in my way, to ensure Forrester supremacy in the Ironwood business as well as to make sure the Whitehills cannot ever hurt House Forrester again, but I feel uncomfortable with the idea of killing Gwyn even though it might be a necessary evil - and after the ending of Episode 5 I don't want to hold anything back against the Whitehills - what about you guys?

Comments

• I mean... I wanted peace, I really did but after they pulled that stunt in episode 5, I'm sorry but I'm going to kill them all. And by all I mean Ludd and Gryff and their whole army.

I'm not quite sure how I'm going to achieve that, but! I'm sure I'll find a way.

• edited November 2015

Solid B here. I don't want to harm Gwyn or her older brothers if they don't do us any harm. I want Ludd and Gryff dead, but that's it.

Oh, also any soldiers I recognize from the ambush must die. Any soldiers not involved with that and that don't kill anyone in episode 6 can run for their lives or bend their knees to Rodrik/Asher, and I won't kill them.

Honestly I didn't even want to get Andros killed.

• It's interesting to speculate on Gywn's future given what we know of her past, namely her love of Asher and Asher's love of her. If he survived the gate ambush can you really see Asher killing her because her brother killed his brother? We have no evidence that she had anything at all to do with it. Likewise, what will be her reaction when she finds out her love has been killed? She's already been willing to go against her family by contacting Rodrik. Will it be the straw that breaks the camel's back and turns her into a full ally, against her father and brother?

TL;DR, I think Gywn will survive no matter what.

• Obviously most want them all to time since all the whitehills do is make us hate them more and more besides gwyn. What they should of done is aleast make one whitehill pov to make us more sympathetic to them instead of only seeing everything bad they do, too one sided.

• We're just friends!

enter image description here

bum bump tsst

• Definitely B, but if she gets in my way, then no hesitation, A.

• edited November 2015

Definitely A, I want to murder Lard, Gryff, and the rest of their army and then burn Highpoint to the ground.

• Well. One thing for sure is im going to kill at :LEAST Gryff, or that big guy that's with him.( his down low lover) I don't see any problem with Gwyn so I will spare her. and this is depending on if we even win in the end. -_-

• edited November 2015

I don't know. Even Gwyn didn't do anything, if I kill Gryff and Ludd, I'm sure that Gwyn is going to bite me in the ass later on. And I would like to make peace with the Whitehills but after what they did to Rodrik/Asher? I will choose A.

• From episode 1, I have tried to maintain some semblance of peace between the two houses. After what happened in episode 5 and after thinking about the countless time the Whitehills has been pushing for war, I will choose A. You can't make peace with someone who don't want peace. If they don't want peace, then war is the only option left. I want to kill Ludd, Gryff and Gwyn, burn Highpoint to the ground so I can break the power of the Whitehills forever. Although Torrhen is still alive, he can't do much with an army or a seat to back him up. And I doubt the Boltons would keep a useless vassal with no seat or land.

It is the only option that I feel would secure a future for my family and the house.

• I want to crush them into the dirt!

• A. It's going to be bloody and awful and epic.

• My only goal is survival, to protect my family. I will only kill Gryff and Ludd if there's no other way. I imagine I won't have a choice because Ramsay said he'll kill us both if we don't kill each other.

• C for me, please. If I'll actually be given a chance to do something like that, I shall make myself a slave of this glorious game studio, shall sell everything I have and donate money for their needs, shall dedicate my life an honor to serving house Telltale and eventually die to protect it... Lol, apparently I won't have to do any of those things, as they won't bother with giving Whitehills reasons and backstory and will just force me into killing some of them :)

Now, please, excuse me, I need to go curl up in the darkest corner of my room and cry my heart out.

• I would befriend them, show them who's boss, make alliance to assemble My Empire Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Deal with them Grease Face style. Kill 'em and grill 'em!

• edited November 2015

Kill Gryff leave Ludd because if I kill Ludd Gryff is crazy and blood fuelled enough to get revenge while Ludd doesn't care about Gryff so if we kill him we can get Ryon and Ludd will be to scared to do anything because that's the feeling I get from him.

• What you think are House Telltales words are? :p

Krapinka posted: »

C for me, please. If I'll actually be given a chance to do something like that, I shall make myself a slave of this glorious game studio, sh

• Growing strong from your tears? Choices are coming?

AgentZ46 posted: »

What you think are House Telltales words are?

• edited November 2015

We Remember all?

(?) Telltale games will remember that.

Growing strong from your tears? Choices are coming?

• "We'll burn highpoint to their fucking ground" - Ser Royland

• Death to the Determinant?

We Remember all? (?) Telltale games will remember that.

• I wanna kill them. Except maybe Gwyn but the others have got to go.

• From my first play through, to the second, i tried maintaining the illusion of submission, while behind closed doors i plotted to strengthen House Forrester. I kept Mira loyal to Margaery, kept the contract, and declared and maintained loyalty to the king. Gared is pretty much Jon Snow in my play through, a leader, honorable as he didn't want to break the vows even if he had to. Asher was the clear choice for me as Rodrick was clearly not prepared to fight a war, but he did understand what he had to do for the family and the house as he played well the alliance with the Glennmores and the peace talks with the Whitehills, Asher payed for the fighters and gave them a new life while inspiring them to change their old ways. He kept Beshka loyal and his uncle close to the Daenerys. Now i'm thinking that Asher's presence will definitely draw Gwen to us, an important card to play, for peace or subterfuge. I would probably try to submit the Whitehills while maintaining the peace ( even if it means a fight or two ) and the ironwood business.

• Ludd and Gryff are dead, then I'm going after Torrhen since he's mysteriously missing in action. As long as Ebbert stays at the Citadel and does his non-political maester thing, he gets a pass. I'd have my eye on him though.

Normally I'd be all for wiping the house out entirely, but something in me has decided I won't hurt Gwyn unless she tries to pull something stupid. And really I would understand since it's her family but I hope for her sake she doesn't. She may have failed but I think she really thought she could help and saw some snowball's chance in hell to reconcile the houses (I never said she wasn't a bleeding heart dreamer!), and I suspect Ryon could be having a lot worse of a time without her intervention. I'm not sure how much she cares about Gryff but she clearly at least respects Ludd since she gets annoyed if you talk trash about him. In a perfect world she'd be grateful to us for finally taking out her jackass relatives and she'd be the new head of her house and we could at least have a working relationship again. But honestly I don't see that happening. That said I guess there's no real choice but to take her out too, but I really don't want to unless she gives me a definite reason. If it's a choice in some form, she may well get the first reprieve in my history of playing Telltale Games!

• Somebody will lose an arm.

Death to the Determinant?

• Gryff, Ludd and Gwyn aren't the only Whitehills, even if you kill Ludd and Gryff there is still another Whitehill lord out there who if he is anything like his father or Gryff. Hates the Forresters and will want to kill all of them if they kill his brother and father.

• I tried being reasonable and nice but they continue to piss me off so
    Gryff
    Harys
    Ludd
    BACK DOWN or imma gonna kill all you mothaf**kas
    Gywn's fine, she was reasonable.

• Tears till Death? Pigs For Bacon?

What you think are House Telltales words are?

• All who think the maester will stab us in the back say I and get Ramsay Snow's Plot Armor!

• A and C if I get he choice I know I wont but have scouts go ahead and kill the whitehills off harvesting my trees!

• I was like you. I tried for peace but after episode 5, no death I can think of is good enough for them. The Whitehills, specifically Ludd, Gryff, and Harys, need to die. Gwyn is fine as long as she doesn't do something stupid.

Kateis posted: »

I mean... I wanted peace, I really did but after they pulled that stunt in episode 5, I'm sorry but I'm going to kill them all. And by all I

• I think so too. Gwyn wanted peace. I don't think she would want us to die and I think she will understand if we have to kill her father and brother. They declared war when they killed one of our brothers.

It's interesting to speculate on Gywn's future given what we know of her past, namely her love of Asher and Asher's love of her. If he survi

• Well, Asher did get exiled because of the "love-connection" he had with Gwen, Lord Forrester exiled him to keep the peace. Asher did come to understand that during his time in Essos and now i think that he could pull it off. I kept Royland a sentinel because we needed to project power, i'll try keeping Duncan around for council.

lilithnight posted: »

Ludd and Gryff are dead, then I'm going after Torrhen since he's mysteriously missing in action. As long as Ebbert stays at the Citadel and

• Indeed, and they will probably play a huge part during season 2. Peace through a show of force does seem a good choice does it?

soysauce posted: »

Gryff, Ludd and Gwyn aren't the only Whitehills, even if you kill Ludd and Gryff there is still another Whitehill lord out there who if he i

• We're going to team up with all the people I've helped to take down the Vault of the Traveler!

• B. I would spare Gwyn only because Asher loves her.

• Option B.

I saved Asher instead of Rodrik at the end of Episode 5, with one of the reasons being that I wanted Asher to be able to see Gwyn again. I want to see if Telltale were good enough to see some interaction between them if they DID meet. I felt Asher needed to prove to his family he still cares about his House, and it'll keep Beskha in a fighting spirit and he'll have order over the sellswords. You might argue that Beskha would be more aggressive if she had to deal with Asher's death, but I'm sure she'd prefer fighting alongside him instead of in memory of him.

But yeah, Option B. Gwyn isn't as threatening as Ludd or Gryff, and she apologised to Rodrik and not her own father at Ludd's table in Highpoint, so obviously she's got no hatred for the Forresters. If we get the choice, I'm keeping her around.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.