The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I know it didn't happen on the 13th but there was also a train crash in France today that killed a estimated 10 people, it seems to have been a crappy few days for news.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34822666

Yup four things happened * France terrorists attack * Cops found around 8 dead babies in an apartment * Japan earthquake * Beirut suicide bombings I've seen many days where it was Friday the 13th and nothing happened but now....

• So much has happened recently, it's terrible.

OzzyUK posted: »

I know it didn't happen on the 13th but there was also a train crash in France today that killed a estimated 10 people, it seems to have been a crappy few days for news. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34822666

• Cops found around 8 dead babies in an apartment What the actual fuck?

• I hope we'll all finally come to a day when the whole world really takes this song to heart, but we're still far from it.

Imagine

• I think a few of them do have Muslim heritage, but I think a lot of them just have that "the world's against me" mentality and see joining ISIS and other groups as a way of fighting back.

Lingvort posted: »

Are they Westerners or Muslim immigrants?

• The latter simply boggles the mind. Sit the fuck down and play your damn Xbox, kids! Jeez...

I think a few of them do have Muslim heritage, but I think a lot of them just have that "the world's against me" mentality and see joining ISIS and other groups as a way of fighting back.

• The media are sure getting the money with what's going on now.

• Imagine how wonderful it would be if society existed without money...

The media are sure getting the money with what's going on now.

• Hmhm. Because the actions of a few radicals make the entirety of those in a generalised population deserving of execution for nothing more than an ever so tiny association, If one could even call it that.

KillAllGermans #NeoNazism

Bullshit.

CosmicSouls posted: »

Guess what hashtag is trending on Twitter? KillAllMuslims Isn't the world an amazing place?

• Does it merit a genocidal ethnic cleansing, though?

Leluch123 posted: »

Cretins always exploit tragedy to spread their message of hatred and irrational fear. Suuurrreee because fear of muslims have no grounds whatsoever, tottaly irrational.

• It would probably be worse. Without a currency, trade is difficult. And history has shown us that - in most cases - man deals with his fellow man through violence were he cannot trade effectively or reach an agreement with them.

Imagine how wonderful it would be if society existed without money...

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited November 2015

Never said genocidal cleansing, but the Muslim community should be punished for not controling their own, All the time I heard how they are deeply disturbed or sending condolences or other shit but taking a real action against those radicals?

All they do is saying ,,Nope it has nothing to do with true Islam they're not Muslims" and that's it.

edit: Also since when Muslims are a race?

Does it merit a genocidal ethnic cleansing, though?

• Assuming we'd be able to overcome those problems. The problem with today's society is that being a scumbag is too often rewarded. If people were rewarded more for being decent human beings to each other, then more people would probably be more decent human beings.

It would probably be worse. Without a currency, trade is difficult. And history has shown us that - in most cases - man deals with his fellow man through violence were he cannot trade effectively or reach an agreement with them.

• The Muslim community is made up of several sects and ways of teaching Islam, much like christianity. No single doctrine has control over any others. I fail to see what else that they can do. It is like the conventional baptist christians and the WBC: neither has control over the other. I fail to see what more they can do nor any reason as to why the community should be punished. Speaking of punishments, what exactly are you refering to when you said that the "Muslim community should be punished"?

And, furthermore, I never refered to the Muslims as a race. An ethnic group does not necessarily partain to race or ancestry; it also partains to religion, geography and lifestyle.

Never said genocidal cleansing, but the Muslim community should be punished for not controling their own, All the time I heard how they are

• You are right; it can indeed be better. It could also be a hell of a lot worse.

Assuming we'd be able to overcome those problems. The problem with today's society is that being a scumbag is too often rewarded. If people

• No single doctrine has control over any others. I fail to see what else that they can do. I fail to see what more they can do nor any reason as to why the community should be punished

Most of Islam is Made of Sunni followers including those of ISIS. Most muslims in Europe are also Sunni. So as you can see They belong to the same cult only the level of radicalisation differs. Thus the scholars, or judges should throw Takfir or Fatwa on the ISIS followers basically excluding them from the muslim society and deem them heretic....but has that happened? No they did no such thing. It is symbolic but Muslims didn't even do that.
    So they still consider ISIS muslims.

Speaking of punishments, what exactly are you refering to when you said that the "Muslim community should be punished"?

by restraining their rights and closing the mosquest that those terrorist came from,creating a social pressure on those radical by the rest of the muslim community.

And, furthermore, I never refered to the Muslims as a race. An ethnic group does not necessarily partain to race or ancestry; it also partains to religion, geography and lifestyle.

Ok I used the narrow interpretation of the term I can give you that but it irks me when people who are anti-muslim are called racists

The Muslim community is made up of several sects and ways of teaching Islam, much like christianity. No single doctrine has control over any

edited November 2015

Then please explain to me Green why everywhere where Muslims gain sizeable numbers they start to cause problems and demand that they should be gained more and more power?

Green613 posted: »

I wish people could open up their brains a little and realize that arguing about whether or not Muslims are all terrorists (which they aren'

• Wow, Ronda Rousey lost last night.

Not to be THAT guy but I knew this was going to happen eventually and wasn't surprised if it was going to be to Holly since everyone was betting against her and she does have an impressive track record.

• I read it as if you used the term "hella".

I'm a fool.

You are right; it can indeed be better. It could also be a hell of a lot worse.

• Don't remind me. I'm pretending like that didn't happen.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Wow, Ronda Rousey lost last night. Not to be THAT guy but I knew this was going to happen eventually and wasn't surprised if it was going to be to Holly since everyone was betting against her and she does have an impressive track record.

• edited November 2015

'The Muslim community should be punished for not controlling their own' hahah what? There at 1.6 billion muslims. 0.003% of them are in terrorist groups. Punishing that many people for the actions of so few is completely absurd.

It's exactly like saying men should all be punished because some of them murder. Like, no. How woudl you feel if a woman said that all men should be punished for some of them raping people? Would you genuinely think that was fair?

Then if you consider than a higher percentage of men rape than the percentage of worldwide muslims who are in terror groups then..yeah. Doesn't work. I get that emotions are running high but saying we should 'punish' a group of 1.6 billion people for the actions of 0.003% of them is absolutely ridiculous.

Never said genocidal cleansing, but the Muslim community should be punished for not controling their own, All the time I heard how they are

• edited November 2015

Well, not to be superstitious here but isn't it weird that the Paris attacks, Japanese earthquake, and other stuff happened on Friday the 13th and a few days later if Rousey won then this would have been her 13th victory.... Mind Blown (I try)

Don't remind me. I'm pretending like that didn't happen.

• I didn't meant muslims all around the world I meant muslims in france if we go by example. That way they would be more willing to give out potential terrorist or at the least pressure local community to not fight against the native population.

Flog61 posted: »

'The Muslim community should be punished for not controlling their own' hahah what? There at 1.6 billion muslims. 0.003% of them are in terr

• why everywhere where Muslims gain sizeable numbers they start to cause problems

Every place that PEOPLE grow to sizeable numbers, problems start to occur. Again, this is a people problem, not a religion problem.

Then please explain to me Green why everywhere where Muslims gain sizeable numbers they start to cause problems and demand that they should be gained more and more power?

• Makes sense she was hyped everywhere and promoted and she believed the hype no doubt all the coverage affected her training too. I could see this coming a mile off tbh. Once an athlete believes the massive hype about themselves its a death sentence for performance, improving and intensity of training

Wow, Ronda Rousey lost last night. Not to be THAT guy but I knew this was going to happen eventually and wasn't surprised if it was going to be to Holly since everyone was betting against her and she does have an impressive track record.

• edited November 2015

Mixed feelings on it personally. I'm glad the underdog won and Ronda was a little too cocky and the look on Dana White's face was priceless, but kind of don't like Ronda losing because because it just sent women's mma back to the stoneage. No one except hardcore MMA fans are still gonna care. Ronda brought a lot of non-mma/ufc fans attention to the sport. I understand why Dana probably wanted Rousey to win. With her losing Dana and the UFC is gonna lose a boatload of money and Rousey is going to become an afterthought especially if she loses the potential rematch. That EA cover curse is real.

• Then tell me why that is that other minorities are adjusting to the host country rules way better than Muslims? Have you ever heard of Chinese, Vietnamese, Hindus or any other imigrants terrorist attacks? No it's not the people problem but the problem of the religion of conquest that Islam is.

why everywhere where Muslims gain sizeable numbers they start to cause problems Every place that PEOPLE grow to sizeable numbers, problems start to occur. Again, this is a people problem, not a religion problem.

• Jesus fucking Christ... Yeah, this is TOTALLY going to help the cause.

CosmicSouls posted: »

Guess what hashtag is trending on Twitter? KillAllMuslims Isn't the world an amazing place?

• fear of muslims have no grounds whatsoever, tottaly irrational.

Your sarcastic comment doesn't work because you're wrong. Muslims aren't what we should fear, it's those fucking assholes at ISIS and the people working with them. That is a DIVISION of Islam, not every single Muslim in existence. The fear of muslims is irrational, The fear of ISIS is not.

Cretins always exploit tragedy to spread their message of hatred and irrational fear. Suuurrreee because fear of muslims have no grounds whatsoever, tottaly irrational.

• Exactly.

I wish people could open up their brains a little and realize that arguing about whether or not Muslims are all terrorists (which they aren'

• I came to this thread to Kick ass and Chew gum, and I don't have legs, nor do I have the ability to buy some gum, so I'm kinda fucked here.

• No it's not the people problem but the problem of the religion of conquest that Islam is.

If that was the case the entire world would have fallen under Muslim rule already.

Then tell me why that is that other minorities are adjusting to the host country rules way better than Muslims? Have you ever heard of Chine

edited November 2015

We used to fight back so that's why our contires are free from Islam. French, Spanish, English, Polish and many more nation fought each time muslims armies tried to conquer Europe.

No it's not the people problem but the problem of the religion of conquest that Islam is. If that was the case the entire world would have fallen under Muslim rule already.

• edited November 2015

Well then the Muslims would have been wiped out by now, no?

We used to fight back so that's why our contires are free from Islam. French, Spanish, English, Polish and many more nation fought each time muslims armies tried to conquer Europe.

• It's not just ISIS didn't you heard about various movements Sharia 4 Europe? It's not just terrorist but the so called normal muslims too. Islam is a religion of conquest.

fear of muslims have no grounds whatsoever, tottaly irrational. Your sarcastic comment doesn't work because you're wrong. Muslims ar

edited November 2015

I guess that if Europeans really tired to wipe them out we would be able to but we're not like them.

Well then the Muslims would have been wiped out by now, no?

• That doesn't make any sense though, if all the Muslims were really out to conquest and make them the only people in this world like you say they are, then they'd either be wiped out or in ruling right now.

I guess that if Europeans really tired to wipe them out we would be able to but we're not like them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.