Mirgryn vs Tira (vs Myman)? Who do you ship? (POLL)

Please cast your vote here, I look forward to what kind of results can be yielded: http://strawpoll.me/6000344

Comments

• Mirgryn summoned me here.

• edited November 2015

God you're fast XD

Your Mirgryn senses were tingling

AgentZ46 posted: »

Mirgryn summoned me here.

• Mirgryn for me.

• I don't really ship Mira with anyone, but between the three suitors you picked up, I would go with Morgryn.

But just because he is the most entertaining one to interact with. I am fully aware that he can't be trusted.

• It's a gift.

God you're fast XD Your Mirgryn senses were tingling

• Mira has quite the list of suitors. I obviously have a preference but I'd like Mira with any of these guys.

• I wouldn't like Mira with Lyman. I think Lyman would bore me to no end if Mira ended up married to him.

But at least "Mira Lannister" sounds pretty good.

I also love how we are talking about this when we have no guarantee that she will even survive the last episode :P

Mira has quite the list of suitors. I obviously have a preference but I'd like Mira with any of these guys.

• I'll be devastated if she dies :(

Abeille posted: »

I wouldn't like Mira with Lyman. I think Lyman would bore me to no end if Mira ended up married to him. But at least "Mira Lannister" sou

• Mirgryn is love, Mirgryn is life <3

• I think Lyman is batting for the other team if you know what I mean, along with andros, their team name... Andman...

I wouldn't like Mira with Lyman. I think Lyman would bore me to no end if Mira ended up married to him. But at least "Mira Lannister" sou

• I don't know, he was pretty receptive to Mira's flirting.

I think Lyman is batting for the other team if you know what I mean, along with andros, their team name... Andman...

• MIRGRYN FOREVER!

• When you're the only one who ships Mom/Tira...

enter image description here

enter image description here

• You are not alone, man.
    I ship them too! <3

MarteenPyro posted: »

When you're the only one who ships Mom/Tira...

• There's a fair amount of Tira shippers out there. Please don't call it Mom XD

• edited November 2015

I'm generally not a shipper, but let's see (note this is all from an in-universe point of view)

Tom is just a coalboy. As cute as they may be together, there is no future for these two in the GOT universe. Tom would probably be executed if he so much as touched her.

Lyman is not potent anymore after his tourney accident, so he's pretty much screwed. No woman will marry him if he isn't able to give her kids. That includes Mira, of course.

So Morgryn is really the only one I can see Mira ending up with. He's handsome and probably still very much a man. He's also not married yet and seems to have some influence in King's Landing.

So, and this comes from a general non-shipper, Mirgryn is the only thing that really makes sense in-universe (at least of these three options)

• enter image description here

There's a fair amount of Tira shippers out there. Please don't call it Mom XD

• What about Gwyn and Rodrik?, I always kind of wanted those two together.

• I agree. While I believe that Andros is indeed gay, I think Lyman isn't, because of how happy he seemed to have a girl flirting with him.

Also let me just put this forward here...

Myman is a pretty weird name for a ship. How about Lira instead?

I don't know, he was pretty receptive to Mira's flirting.

• Yeah, I think Lira works better.

I agree. While I believe that Andros is indeed gay, I think Lyman isn't, because of how happy he seemed to have a girl flirting with him. Also let me just put this forward here... Myman is a pretty weird name for a ship. How about Lira instead?

• I ship Tira forever with a burning passion. Don't worry.

• Too bad Morgryn will fuck Mira over, but yes I ship them.

• I must say that I'm very surprised with the results so far. I always thought Mirgryn wasn't so popular, taking in consideration the lack of fanart.

I guess Tira shippers are asleep. There is a lot of Tira fanart on tumblr.

• I don't think Rodrik would romance with Gwyn, especially if Asher died. (Dating ex girlfriend of your death brother? Not cool)

soysauce posted: »

What about Gwyn and Rodrik?, I always kind of wanted those two together.

• enter image description here

Ilana posted: »

I ship Tira forever with a burning passion. Don't worry.

• None of the above. I ship Mirion. =)

• Bro did you hear the same voice as me? Come on idc how receptive he was he shrieked like a little girl (high pitch) "Andros how could you!"

I don't know, he was pretty receptive to Mira's flirting.

• What does his voice have to do with anything?

Bro did you hear the same voice as me? Come on idc how receptive he was he shrieked like a little girl (high pitch) "Andros how could you!"

• Walks like a duck quacks like a duck it's a duck. Figure it out

What does his voice have to do with anything?

• As I said back in my TomxMira thread...I commissioned/requested pretty much all of the Tira fanart you see on tumblr. lol

I must say that I'm very surprised with the results so far. I always thought Mirgryn wasn't so popular, taking in consideration the lack of fanart. I guess Tira shippers are asleep. There is a lot of Tira fanart on tumblr.

• There's fanart of Mira x Tom?

As I said back in my TomxMira thread...I commissioned/requested pretty much all of the Tira fanart you see on tumblr. lol

• If you pm me i can send u all of it, I can't find it all in one place conveniently right now.

Harian96 posted: »

There's fanart of Mira x Tom?

• And I believe you! xD

But your Tira thread was pretty popular, too, while the only Mirgryn thread I ever saw was made recently and doesn't have nearly as much activity. The poll results are surprising.

As I said back in my TomxMira thread...I commissioned/requested pretty much all of the Tira fanart you see on tumblr. lol

• #MirgrynMasterRace
  • "As cute as they may be together, there is no future for these two in the GOT universe"
    thats the appeal, the starcrossed lovers, them falling in love despite the odds and trying to escape together and developing feelings for each despite this class difference that says they can't, toms absolute devotion to her, his willingness to sacrifice himself for her, the way mira shows she loves him in the little smiles and gestures and words about caring for his safety, the slip-ups when they say they hope they stay safe, they were worried about each other, the genuine worry that neither morgryn or lyman shows when mira is in trouble.

I'm generally not a shipper, but let's see (note this is all from an in-universe point of view) Tom is just a coalboy. As cute as they ma

• Um. What about Elaena? In my play through Rodrik very likely got Elaena pregnant.

• Or Lyra?

I agree. While I believe that Andros is indeed gay, I think Lyman isn't, because of how happy he seemed to have a girl flirting with him. Also let me just put this forward here... Myman is a pretty weird name for a ship. How about Lira instead?

• I don't like Gwyn and Rodrik together much, but I would be fine with Eleana and Asher if Rodrik is dead and Eleana is pregnant, even if only for the child to be born a Forrester and not a Snow.

• I doubt Lyman would help, too. I think Lyman was just a plot device and that he won't show up again. Just some wimp with an intimidating surname that could be used to show us how manipulative Mira can be.

About Morgryn, the only way I think he would help would be if he could see a way to get an advantage without risking his own neck. Considering Mira's situation, I seriously doubt that too.

"As cute as they may be together, there is no future for these two in the GOT universe" thats the appeal, the starcrossed lovers, them fall

Sign in to comment in this discussion.