If you get a chance to meet a character in real life...

Who would it be? Why? What will you ask him/her?

Comments

• Hmm....Gared, I will ask him what's his fav colour.

• Asher:

"I'm ready, let's go."

• Lord Rickard Morgryn

"Will you marry me?"

• Gared because I love him more than anything and I would probably ask him if I could hug him 'cause boundaries.

• Ludd, to share some bread and salt and grumble about those Stark assholes and their dumb loyalists. We'd become BFFs in no time. Gryff, to give him hugs (and most likely get punched). Gwyn, to become besties. Gared, to marry him. Cotter, to hug, heal his shoulder and bugger him with endless potato jokes.

• edited November 2015

enter image description here

As much as i love Rodrik, i must say Asher. He has an amazing personality, i love his charisma and sense of humor. Plus he always gets into trouble, so propably it would be a really interesting meeting. Can't even imagine...

• You sure about that?

Are you on the chopping block?

We're you forced?

Do you need assistance?

Abeille posted: »

Lord Rickard Morgryn "Will you marry me?"

• edited November 2015

Yes, please send help.

(Don't worry, I am well aware of who he really is. I've been aware of who he really is since episode 3 and I've been going on and on about that on this forum for months, but I have some kind of fascination for him like I have for Littlefinger)

• Abeille posted: »

Yes, please send help. (Don't worry, I am well aware of who he really is. I've been aware of who he really is since episode 3 and I've be

Sign in to comment in this discussion.