Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Because I'm not one to do that.

• Thanks! I hope so. (^^,)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Ouch .~. Not just a cold, then? Probably a virus. No problemo, you'll be better in no time

• Wtf Eryka?!

Eryka posted: »

Oh no! He has cancer!

• I'm sorry for you

Wtf Eryka?!

• Eryka, you don't joke about that :\

Oh no! He has cancer!

• How the hell would I supposed to know?

why is she afraid to comment?

• why.

why would you post something like that.

Oh no! He has cancer!

• Just logged on. Got some extra sleep this morning. T'was really needed

Morning Everybody! Hope you're all feeling good cause I feel like shit. -_-

• enter image description here

Apologies for not giving a speech today. Green asked me before and I wasn't quite sure if I was going to be able to do so since school and YT is a thing I do. Over the course of the past few days, I had to sorta give up YouTube so I can focus on school more until late December. I will, and this is stretching it, try to do a quick one-shot.

Also, do not ask others or force them to do a speech if they clearly don't want to or are asking for one. If they're asking about the speech, it's apparent that they aren't able to it themselves.

President, out!

• one day too early, man. we've known each other for years now, we live together, have kids, and YOU, you don't even remember my birthday! it's like you don't even care about me! like I'm only there to serve you food and clean the house!

enter image description here

Happy birthday, everyone!

• Well, you said she's afraid to comment here. So you would probably know.

How the hell would I supposed to know?

• "Look at this thread. This is an awesome thread. I might even call it a great thread. Happy Birthday, thread." ~Dracu, 2015

Do the speech

• Apologies for not giving a speech today. Green asked me before and I wasn't quite sure if I was going to be able to do so since school and YT is a thing I do.

It's okay, Kristi ^-^

I had to sorta give up YouTube so I can focus on school more until late December.

Oh. And I've been waiting for your GoT playthrough so bad :( But I understand :)

kristi78968 posted: »

Apologies for not giving a speech today. Green asked me before and I wasn't quite sure if I was going to be able to do so since school and Y

Dracu98 posted: »

one day too early, man. we've known each other for years now, we live together, have kids, and YOU, you don't even remember my birthday! it's like you don't even care about me! like I'm only there to serve you food and clean the house!

• Oh no no no, I haven't completely given YouTube up! I've taken a step back and will be uploading less. (2-3 videos a week) GoT will still happen and hopefully it'll be wrapped up before the week is over!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Apologies for not giving a speech today. Green asked me before and I wasn't quite sure if I was going to be able to do so since school and Y

• THIS IS THE CUTEST GIF EVER! I didn't know there were other people around here who know hatsune miku! how AWESOME is that? (hint: the answer is "very awesome"). oh yeah, something about a speech...yeah...well...no need to apologize.

• yo so we got no speech this month

the month after rhyiona is canon!?!?!?

the green speech is back c u mofos in a bit

that is if you want one anyway

• Oh... Haha... My bad xP

Haha, can't wait for your GoT playthrough ^-^

Oh no no no, I haven't completely given YouTube up! I've taken a step back and will be uploading less. (2-3 videos a week) GoT will still happen and hopefully it'll be wrapped up before the week is over!

• DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE! LIKE YOU DIDN'T CARE! I KNOW YOU DON'T! I KNOW YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE! throws vase NOW LEAVE THIS HOUSE! LEAVE AND LIVE WITH YOUR STACY-BITCH! YES, I KNOW ABOUT HER YOU UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLE! PACK YOUR SUITCASES AND LEEEEAVE!

wait, no. not that suitcase. that's mine. take yours.

• fuCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Green613 posted: »

yo so we got no speech this month the month after rhyiona is canon!?!?!? the green speech is back c u mofos in a bit that is if you want one anyway

• I hope you manage to sort everything out, Kristi! Gotta be hard to deal with both things at the same time.

• It's okay Kristi, we understand. School is important after all, hope you manage to finish everything and hang on until Christmas :)

See ya later ^-^

• who was the rhyiona member of the month last month

you know what

what page was the last speech even on ITS BEEN SO LONG

fuCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS

• You make me so happy.

Yes we want one YES

yo so we got no speech this month the month after rhyiona is canon!?!?!? the green speech is back c u mofos in a bit that is if you want one anyway

• edited November 2015

wasn't it you??

EDIT: yea it was, page 1299

who was the rhyiona member of the month last month you know what what page was the last speech even on ITS BEEN SO LONG

• I think the last Rhyiona member of the month was you...

I think xd

who was the rhyiona member of the month last month you know what what page was the last speech even on ITS BEEN SO LONG

• was that one the last speech?

LMAO

wasn't it you?? EDIT: yea it was, page 1299

• yea

was that one the last speech? LMAO

• Alright, I get it now. She's afraid that she'll be ignored. That's why.

Well, you said she's afraid to comment here. So you would probably know.

• You were the Rhyiona of the month last time you lovely person.

• I too want a speech, I was not around to get one before. I'm curious :)

• How the heck do you even know this?

wasn't it you?? EDIT: yea it was, page 1299

• It's not hard to find at all considering we know the day it was posted.

How the heck do you even know this?

• Mawula for Rhyiona member of the month.

For that sweet fanfic ;)

Mawula posted: »

I too want a speech, I was not around to get one before. I'm curious

• Omg, you read it :)

I have to say I became warmer towards Jack after talking to you on this thread, and especially after the rp ;)

In the game I killed him without second thought, but now... I'm sorry it had to end that way.

Mawula for Rhyiona member of the month. For that sweet fanfic

• u already know what time it is

its

its

THE

RHYIONA

MONTH

ANNIVERSARY

SPEECH

good morning btw

SO since it's always been in the tradition let's go over the achievements even tho some of them are lame a f BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT

-8 months of Rhyiona

-300+ likes

-2M views

-fucked up some rhyshas in tf2

-rekt the whatevers on your mind megathread and took the throne for biggest thread on the forum

-Became canonized in TFTBL Kreygasm Kreygasm

-I don't know the # of how many people we have but we've had many join since episode 5

That's it for the achievements, we got a lot, all in a months work boiz

now for the dankest time of the month. Rhyiona member of the month time.

Last month's Rhyiona member of the month: @Green613 Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm

This month's Rhyiona member of the month: @JumpyJoey

Joey has been here for a while now, and has always been a joy to have around the Rhyiona thread. She's contributed much to the thread, and has been here for a lot of the important milestones we together have reached as a thread, so give it up for Joey (or Joanna)! Congrats on your well deserved new title ^-^

SO with that out of the way. Let's talk plot.

No, not that kind of plot you fucking donkeys. The plot of the thread, or should I say Rhyiona ᵐᶦᶰᶦ ᴷʳᵉʸᵍᵃˢᵐ

As you all know at this point, Telltale has heard us and gave us an option for Rhyiona in Tales. I'm pretty sure that without the creation of this thread, and without our persistence that scene at the end, with that choice would have never existed. So let's all give ourselves a hand, we impacted the game in our own way. It just goes to show that with enough determination, enough hard work, and enough of your tears you can achieve what you want. And that has been the moral of this story (our thread) achieving what we want.

everything that we want.

Also, you guys have done really well keeping on topic for the last month, but I have noticed things slowing down and kind of reverting, so let's try not to go back to where we were. Again read through the rules for a refresher, we don't want things to return to how they were, but with no new content it's understandable to talk about off topic stuff, just keep it in limit as always.

LURKERS I KNOW THERE'S STILL A HANDFUL OF YOU OUT THERE

AND WE WILL FIND YOU

EVENTUALLY YOU WILL BECOME A PART OF US DON'T THINK OTHERWISE

4 real though just hit us up we're super chill, if you love Rhyiona, you're welcome.

That being said though I'm gonna have to cut this speech short since I had to create it on such short notice BUT HEY. RHYIONA IS CANON SO IT DONT EVEN MATTER DONT GET IT TWISTED BRUH. So, with that all being said, let's celebrate 8 months of Rhyiona, almost a month of being canon, and many more months to come.

TO SEASON 2, AND ONE FILLED WITH MUCH RHYIONA

LongLiveRhyiona

• That is cool! I think I'll stay for more :)

u already know what time it is its its THE RHYIONA 8 MONTH ANNIVERSARY SPEECH good morning btw SO since it

• In the game I killed him without second thought, but now... I'm sorry it had to end that way

Don't worry, I'm going to kill you later for that.

Mawula posted: »

Omg, you read it I have to say I became warmer towards Jack after talking to you on this thread, and especially after the rp In the game I killed him without second thought, but now... I'm sorry it had to end that way.

amazing

u already know what time it is its its THE RHYIONA 8 MONTH ANNIVERSARY SPEECH good morning btw SO since it

• 4 real though just hit us up we're super chill, if you love Rhyiona, you're welcome

You forgot to mention normal.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.