Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Shit I meant "I can't?"

I'm not going to edit it because I have to show my stupidity to everyone.

SmolGui posted: »

wat

• Oke then.

Shit I meant "I can't?" I'm not going to edit it because I have to show my stupidity to everyone.

• Woah, you got me there for a second. I was about to go hammer on Handsome. :P

Oh shit i need to see her reaction @RhyionsIsLife I'm your child enjoy feeding me food and stuff thx.

• edited November 2015

Confession Sim- Rhyiona Thread Edition:

I need a fanfic in Rhys shows off his tattoos to Fiona, and then they get INTIMATE...

EDIT: With the rising number of Rhyiona fanfics by the day there probably will be one and a hella lot more mature ones.

• I like how you think...

Okay, if we're doing this, Confession:

I don't like it when everyone makes Rhys out to be a weakling who cries at everything, he deserves more credit...

Confession Sim- Rhyiona Thread Edition: I need a fanfic in Rhys shows off his tattoos to Fiona, and then they get INTIMATE... EDIT: Wi

• I suggested we do a confession sim, so why not start one here? It will be fun.

And yep, I agree with that confession.

JumpyJoey posted: »

I like how you think... Okay, if we're doing this, Confession: I don't like it when everyone makes Rhys out to be a weakling who cries at everything, he deserves more credit...

• I hate it too, the way some people view him he's a walking tear factory

I like how you think... Okay, if we're doing this, Confession: I don't like it when everyone makes Rhys out to be a weakling who cries at everything, he deserves more credit...

• enter image description here

My Grandmother made that cake!

• I like that idea, we just need people to confess stuff now :D

Good, not just me then.

I suggested we do a confession sim, so why not start one here? It will be fun. And yep, I agree with that confession.

• Okay, I'm really tired right now and I have to write an another test tomorrow so I have to wake up early tomorrow... xd

Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams <3 ^-^

• I feel like there should be more fics or theories where he mans up or where his kids basically view him as a hero... not that cheesy but not completely hopeless as well.

I hate it too, the way some people view him he's a walking tear factory

• ayy, my turn

Confession:

I want a good, 20+ chaptered, 100k+ worded rhyiona fanfic with cuddles, hugs, kisses. no smut at all...

Confession Sim- Rhyiona Thread Edition: I need a fanfic in Rhys shows off his tattoos to Fiona, and then they get INTIMATE... EDIT: Wi

Let's, uh, pretend she's saying "I agree" or something like that... on second thought "Yay" works as well.

• edited November 2015

enter image description here

srry just needed a reason to post this gif

Let's, uh, pretend she's saying "I agree" or something like that... on second thought "Yay" works as well.

• Hello everyone. I stayed away for a few days to avoid any screenshot or spoilers on the finale for GoT. I hope everyone is well.

I could use some hugs right now though....

That is so sweet ^-^

It would be lovely.

ayy, my turn Confession: I want a good, 20+ chaptered, 100k+ worded rhyiona fanfic with cuddles, hugs, kisses. no smut at all...

• Soooo did you guys enjoy GoT?

• xD Why is this thing?

srry just needed a reason to post this gif

• Night, Wolfenus :) Sweet dreams!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, I'm really tired right now and I have to write an another test tomorrow so I have to wake up early tomorrow... xd Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

You okay?

Hello everyone. I stayed away for a few days to avoid any screenshot or spoilers on the finale for GoT. I hope everyone is well. I could use some hugs right now though....

• I will get better, as I always do. :)

Time heals all wounds, so they say.

You okay?

• I don't think you can "enjoy" Game of Thrones, mate. It is a dark and brutal setting.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Soooo did you guys enjoy GoT?

i dunno, but i'm glad it is x)

xD Why is this thing?

• edited November 2015

tfw john is actually full of fluff

i've been trying to come up with something. something which starts off angst but then later develops into fluff. i guess i could try harder and brain storm some ideas

ayy, my turn Confession: I want a good, 20+ chaptered, 100k+ worded rhyiona fanfic with cuddles, hugs, kisses. no smut at all...

• You can enjoy the storytelling, though. If we didn't we wouldn't be playing. ;P

I don't think you can "enjoy" Game of Thrones, mate. It is a dark and brutal setting.

• That's a positive attitude, attaboy :)

You will feel better, I'm sure.

I will get better, as I always do. Time heals all wounds, so they say.

• I agree on that. So, did you enjoy GoT?

You can enjoy the storytelling, though. If we didn't we wouldn't be playing. ;P

That's funny because....

You don't know what I'm truly capable of

• Nah I got the point homie, just don't know why Cooper put that.

Well, you just missed the point lol ;p

• Oh my god I never knew how much I wanted to see a red mascot devouring cheerleaders until now xD

• I thought it was pretty good! It had faults but eh, everything does.

I agree on that. So, did you enjoy GoT?

• edited November 2015

what a twist :P

that'd be really awesome :D can't wait to see what you come up with

lottii-lu posted: »

tfw john is actually full of fluff i've been trying to come up with something. something which starts off angst but then later develops into fluff. i guess i could try harder and brain storm some ideas

• edited November 2015

You can't buy me hotdog man

That's funny because.... You don't know what I'm truly capable of

• It is hard for me to call it good, considering the brutality and harshness of the story. It didn't make me feel as good as Tales from the Borderlands did. But I did enjoy the experience and the episode has a lot of effort put into it. I admire Telltale for that.

I thought it was pretty good! It had faults but eh, everything does.

• edited November 2015

jk

also I loved that vid when it first came out

• Well, it's a different setting but I liked the decisions and whatnot. Obviously from the in game POV, it isn't "good" but from a player's I think it was well done. :)

It is hard for me to call it good, considering the brutality and harshness of the story. It didn't make me feel as good as Tales from the Bo

• My Fanfic Confession

I want one where Fiona is an ancient Vampire princess and Rhys frees her from her entombment

• bitchhhhhhhh

Okay, I'm really tired right now and I have to write an another test tomorrow so I have to wake up early tomorrow... xd Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• gifs like these really make me grateful that the internet exists x)

Oh my god I never knew how much I wanted to see a red mascot devouring cheerleaders until now xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.