Rodrik the Badass

After playing the final battle again, I have to say that Rodrik is a badass and a man of Iron.

Despite the fact that he is crippled and his fighting skill isn't at his best, he still managed to kill many Whitehill soldiers, killed the mountain-sized Harys, endure countless wounds and still managed to cling to life. And that include that he has been infiltrating Ludd's camp, killing potentially Ludd or Gryff, receive wounds and didn't have a moment of rest.

I haven't seen Asher's version yet, but I will. Still, the fact that Rodrik managed to accomplished all of this, despite his handicap, makes him a true warrior with a spirit of Iron. Despite the fact that the Forresters lost the battle, it was still an awesome moment to behold. I know the possibilities are really slim, but I hope to play as Rodrik again in Season 2.

Comments

• Asher is also wounded many times, but still fights like a badass, I`d say the two brothers are equal.

• No in my opinion Rodrik was a sight to behold.

Brodester08 posted: »

Asher is also wounded many times, but still fights like a badass, I`d say the two brothers are equal.

• I had Rodrik to and i regret nothing. Rodrik killing Ludd (in my story) and almost killing Gryff was so freaking badass. And than he is again still wounded and BAM Royland safes the day! I was like: WOA JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

• "almost killing Gryff" Does Gryff not die if you pick him?

Xemnes posted: »

I had Rodrik to and i regret nothing. Rodrik killing Ludd (in my story) and almost killing Gryff was so freaking badass. And than he is again still wounded and BAM Royland safes the day! I was like: WOA JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

• I didnt picked him >_> I killed Ludd because i thought it would be smarter. Aaaaand than Gryff was there in the last battle and felt from his horse. I almost get him but the Mountain 2.0 guy came and almost killed me

Green613 posted: »

"almost killing Gryff" Does Gryff not die if you pick him?

• Oh, same thing, I was really hoping we would get the chance to end him :(

I didnt picked him >_> I killed Ludd because i thought it would be smarter. Aaaaand than Gryff was there in the last battle and felt from his horse. I almost get him but the Mountain 2.0 guy came and almost killed me

• They better come out with season 2 Quick. Telltale Games was right, This was "bittersweet" ending.

• Yep! And he fucking lived, like the unbreakable man we all knew he was. I have had several bets that Rodrik would live through the season, so in the future, bet everything on Rodrik!

• I doubt there will be a season 2. I dont think how tell tale can do an next season after so many endings.

They better come out with season 2 Quick. Telltale Games was right, This was "bittersweet" ending.

• Well it ain't going to be anytime soon, which is rather sad when you think about it. But hey, this game wasn't a cashgrab, unlike "another" recent game...

I doubt there will be a season 2. I dont think how tell tale can do an next season after so many endings.

• edited November 2015

Well Telltale Games has a multi year contract with HBO, so yeah there probably will be a season 2, what I'm worried about, is if we as.going to play as the forrestors I hope so, I really hope Telltale Games go a extra mile and have us continue playing as Rodrik or Asher.

I doubt there will be a season 2. I dont think how tell tale can do an next season after so many endings.

• I think no

Well Telltale Games has a multi year contract with HBO, so yeah there probably will be a season 2, what I'm worried about, is if we as.going

• The deal was worked out to be a Multi season contract and everything ended in an up in the air cliffhanger.

Only way there wont be a season 2 is if Telltale went out of business.

I think no

• Mine too...I've played as both. I love them both. Both actors have been kind enough to start conversations with me in Twitter as well as replying. But I gotta say, Rodrik wins hands down for me.

NicWarden posted: »

No in my opinion Rodrik was a sight to behold.

• Russ Bain (Rodrik) tweeted me and said "Hopefully there will be more" today...can't see him saying that if there wasn't talks about it

• I would of thrown my sword like a javelin at him but I also beheaded Ludd and yelled "For Asher" while doing it. IRON FROM ICE !

Green613 posted: »

Oh, same thing, I was really hoping we would get the chance to end him

Sign in to comment in this discussion.