Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Aye it was very well done. One of the things that Telltale did very well with this game, it makes me feel connected to every POV character. This sounds weird, but when they get wounded, physically or feeling, I felt it too.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Well, it's a different setting but I liked the decisions and whatnot. Obviously from the in game POV, it isn't "good" but from a player's I think it was well done.

• enter image description here

I feel like this is the same mascot guy before he lost his body.

gifs like these really make me grateful that the internet exists x)

• edited November 2015

most likely x)

enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

I feel like this is the same mascot guy before he lost his body.

• Agreed - he removed the ECHO implant from his eye with a glass shard ffs!

I like how you think... Okay, if we're doing this, Confession: I don't like it when everyone makes Rhys out to be a weakling who cries at everything, he deserves more credit...

• I tap my foot to the beat of the music that's currently blaring in my ears. It's the only thing making noise aside from the weak heater in this train station. I rub my gloved hands together and breath on them. I look up at the digital clock on the wall in front of me, the giant black font displays "11:32."

"3 hours." That's how long I've been waiting so far. Fiona's train was suppose to arrive at 8:30, but the snow must be why she's late. But 3 hours, really? It's our 8 month anniversary and she promised she would be back before the day was over so we could have some fun back at the house. I even have a gift. I dig into my coat pocket and feel my gift. Okay good, its still there. I sigh, it wouldn’t mean the same if I gave her it tomorrow or any day after.

I curse under my breath at Sasha, the words muffled even more because of mt scarf. The train's delay isn't her fault but if Fi didn't have to visit, none of this would have happened. I wouldn't be freezing in this train station while the man at the window is reading magazines to pass the time.

"Hey." Oh, perhaps not. I take out one of the black earbuds and turn to the attendant, who's lowered the magazine he's been reading. "You become deaf from that music?"

"N-no. Just had it loud was all!" He nods. "Is there something you need?" I try to say that as politely as possible.

"Not particularly, just a question or two." I raised an eyebrow. "Is this person you've been waiting for really this important to you? I wouldn't wait however long you've been sitting that chair for anyone, if we're being honest."

"Of course! You must not have anyone important to you then." The attendant's face turns to show he's slightly annoyed at my answer. "O-oh no! No offense to you or anything! Or...maybe...I'm not sure." I mumbled that last sentence. "Her name is Fiona. She's my girlfriend."

"Ah, young love. I remember when I was like that. Still wouldn't sit three hours for my girl, though." We both chuckle. Yeah, maybe it's love just taking control of my ability to think rationally. No one sane would sit in a cold train station.

"I plan on marrying her." I tell him. "I feel like I'm in Heaven whenever I'm near her. The time we've spent together has been unimaginable, like it's a dream. You know?" He nods.

"Been in love, kiddo." I cringe at that word. Don't say that, please. Bad memories. "Let's just hope your marriage lasts longer than mine."

"...I hope so too. The future is unpredictable. Hell, my ex may even try to break us up, she's been trying to contact me again." She could just want to be friends again, but she sometimes flirts with me over and it's getting uncomfortable. I tell her about Fi and she stops...for like a week. "Geez, I may actually be a sex God like Fiona has said..."

"What?" Blood rushes to my face. I lower my head down into my scarf. Did I really say that?!

"N-nothing!" Good job Rhys, fantastic. Now you look like a complete idiot. I look back at the clock, "11:49." I dig back into my pocket and grip the gift tightly. Come on Fi, where are you?

“Do you mind if I ask you why you fancy this lady so much? You know, aside from the…” He smirks. I could feel my face get warmed at his insinuation.

“W-well…” I compose myself. “She’s beautiful for one, sexy even. Though, my ex was too, I will admit. She makes me a better person, whenever I’m about to say something stupid-”

“Like earlier?”

“Okay, listen. That slipped out by mistake! I said way more idiotic things while she was away.”

“Oh, I believe it. Anyway, continue.”

I sigh. “Like as I was saying, she makes me a better person. She stops me from saying or doing any stupid, though sometimes I think my plans are just amazing. She brings me back to reality, she helps me when I’m down. God, there was one time when something happened to my best friend and I was such a mess. She spoke some sense into me and comforted me when no one else was around. She’s helped me become more of a people person, I can’t bravely say such things the way she does. I’ve learned so much from her, and she’s learned from me. Hell, she won’t admit it but she’s learned to get an awesome sense of humor from yours truly!” I smile, however, the attendant doesn’t seem like he believes me.

“We...we just complete each other, you know? We may argue sometimes, but we always make up like every couple does.”

“Interesting…Well, thank you for telling me your life story with this girl; better than reading this magazine.” I nod. He turns back to his magazine and continues reading. In return, I look back at the clock. “11:56,” 4 more minutes...where are you Fi?

Suddenly, there’s a noise outside, as if something is coming to a stop. Could it be?

"Ah, a train's coming in. Might be the one you've been waiting for, kid." Much better nickname. I jump out of my seat. I grin and before the attendant could say anything more to me, I run outside to the landing. Indeed, a train was coming to a stop as the snow continued to fall from the sky. When the doors open, a few people pop out. Then, I see Fiona come out last. Her expression clearly showing she just woke up from a nap. Lucky. I run up to her and wrap my arms around her tightly, she jumps at my touch,
    “W-what the hell…?!” She exclaims, but a brief moment passes by before relaxes her shoulders. “Oh, it’s you, idiot.” She playfully says before placing her hands on the back of my black jacket.

“I’ve been waiting so long for you…”

“Yeah, blame the snow, okay?” We break away and she kisses me on the cheek. “What time is it? My phone died on the way here.”

“11:56.” She softens her expression.

“Oh...shit…” She mumbles.

“N-no! Don’t worry, we still have some time to celebrate! I even got you something!” I take the gift out of my pocket and display all of its glory to her. It's a small red box, I made sure to get the box in her favorite color. I open it and take out the silver ring. “Fiona.”

“Rhys, don’t-”

“No, let me.” I grasp her hand with my bionic hand. While she may not feel it because of the bionic arm, my entire body is warming up, my stomach is filling up with butterflies. God, please let this work! “Fiona, I know, it’s only been 8 months...but, I want to give you this promise ring. It’s to show that...someday, whenever that day may be, I will get down on my knee, hopefully not in the cold, and give you an actual ring. Until then, will you accept this ring as a placeholder?”

“...G-goddammit you idiot…” Her voice trembles, I can see tears in her eyes but a smile on her face. “Of course, I accept.” A wave of relief hits me and the next wave of happiness hits me next. A wide smile makes its way onto my face. I slip the ring on her left ring finger and we both embrace.

“Thank you...Fiona.” I whisper into her ear.

“N-no...that’s not right. Thank you Rhys.” She plants a kiss on my lips and then smirks, wiping the tears away. “How about I give you my present when we get back to the house?” I smirk back, my cheeks heating up.

“S-sure, I would actually really…really love that.”

Happy 8th month anniversary! I couldn't bare to not bring something!. Anyway, I had to quickly write this up in the hour I had in the car and in the last few minutes. I hope it isn't crappy. :'D

P.S. This is inspired by a real life event, though, it didn't take place at a train station.

• Fiona wears a cheerleader outfit for Rhys

I need a fanart of that now

most likely x)

• i need a rule34 of that NOW

Fiona wears a cheerleader outfit for Rhys I need a fanart of that now

• Night Jumpy! Sweet dreams. :)

Night guys

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Night guys

• edited November 2015

nighty night <3

Night guys

• .... Wtf is wrong with Juvia?! XD

I'm sorry but as funny as this shit was, why does she refer to herself in the third person, and why does she insist on being punished?! :O

it's from this lmao pls don't kinkshame her, people

• Night Joey! <3 Congrats on getting Rhyiona member of the month!

Night guys

• We all gotta move out someday :D

I have a mother duhh.

• WTF THAT SECOND IMAGE!!! :'O

O. K.

• How come none of the cheerleaders at my school were outfits like that? It's not fair

i need a rule34 of that NOW

• The gif is cool, but 'dem thighs doe.

She must take after her mother

• night joey and also congrats on being member of the month!

Night guys

• edited November 2015

One day too early

well I don't got your fancy mathematics

Dracu98 posted: »

one day too early, man. we've known each other for years now, we live together, have kids, and YOU, you don't even remember my birthday! it's like you don't even care about me! like I'm only there to serve you food and clean the house!

• tfw ur school doesn't even have any cheerleaders

How come none of the cheerleaders at my school were outfits like that? It's not fair

• Thank goodness the cheerleaders at my school don't wear that.

How come none of the cheerleaders at my school were outfits like that? It's not fair

• You're alive!!! :'D

Kawaiii posted: »

Aaaw, come on man! Don't blame yourself, it happens! You can catch up and still come right? RIGHT?

• Hello everybody! What did i miss and hows it going?

• Thank you for the welcoming! :D

May be a little late, but welcome, @Morphias and @Britisher

• idk im nice i guess so id probally prefer nice guy over pony. ugh

Dracu98 posted: »

depends. some of my coworkers call me "pony" sometimes since I forbade them to call me a "nice guy". I'm not nice. I'm the devil. but I'm fine with "pony". but in that case, it surely isn't sweet.

• The cheerleaders at my schools aren't bad, they just wear these retro sweaters that look like they're from the 80s.

Thank goodness the cheerleaders at my school don't wear that.

• edited November 2015

You know what's sad, the cheerleader outfits for my middle school were more revealing than what they wore at the high school and my college......

tfw ur school doesn't even have any cheerleaders

• Oh God you MUST be Juvia! XP

PLEASE BULLY ME!!

• Wait.... we don't even have cheerleaders. Its so freezing cold here in Britain that most of the girls are dead from hypothermia.

The cheerleaders at my schools aren't bad, they just wear these retro sweaters that look like they're from the 80s.

• Borderlands 1 anybody? :)

• lol, you'd be right at home with all the cold and rain at Oregon, and somehow their cheerleaders are this

Wait.... we don't even have cheerleaders. Its so freezing cold here in Britain that most of the girls are dead from hypothermia.

• Hi :) not sure really, seems fine, how are you?

Morphias posted: »

Hello everybody! What did i miss and hows it going?

• Hey, You new? If so, Welcome!

And sorry, I don't own Borderlands 1 :c

Borderlands 1 anybody?

• Hi, yeah I am :) damn that sucks! Have you played any borderlands titles?

Also if anyone would like a game please PM me :)

Hey, You new? If so, Welcome! And sorry, I don't own Borderlands 1 :c

• ... Nah :P

Will Rhys save Fiona in the Dead Pool?

• uh i guess thats good? :) ive been doing pretty good just regular but i would play bl1 just dont have it on pc :( (have it on ps3)

Hi not sure really, seems fine, how are you?

• You're making me think of this

i need a rule34 of that NOW

• Yeah I guess so, ah that's a shame :( l2steam though!

Morphias posted: »

uh i guess thats good? ive been doing pretty good just regular but i would play bl1 just dont have it on pc (have it on ps3)

• l2steam?

Yeah I guess so, ah that's a shame l2steam though!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.