That was amazing

Oh my goodness, I loved every minute of it. Besides the obvious flaws such as some story issues (what will happen to Mira, there are A LOT of different possibilities so how can this be incorporated into Season Two, and how there were a lot of technical issues (constant lagging, voices being rushed or cut off and not being there, etc.) But the rest? Amazing. I especially love the endings, and what we could entail. I will be writing my predictions for Season Two in another thread. But I loved it, no matter what anyone says. Bravo Telltale.

Comments

• Yay Telltale got a complement !

• Yeah! That was fantastic! Maybe because I read all the books and saw every season, the ending isn't infuriating. Perhaps? Well, uncle Martin taught me patience, believe me. But yeah, I don't even know how much changes, from the looks of it, quite a bit with Asher instead of Rodrik.

• Compliment

NicWarden posted: »

Yay Telltale got a complement !

• Yeah, I had Asher in my story and from what I've been seeing, a lot changes.

Yeah! That was fantastic! Maybe because I read all the books and saw every season, the ending isn't infuriating. Perhaps? Well, uncle Ma

• It`s very different.

HarjKS posted: »

Yeah, I had Asher in my story and from what I've been seeing, a lot changes.

• Good to know. It looked like things would be different. Still, so fucking satisfying chopping off the head of the worst third born child in fiction. He couldn't even take it like a man, well, the man who passes the sentience passes the sword!

HarjKS posted: »

Yeah, I had Asher in my story and from what I've been seeing, a lot changes.

• Do you feel better about yourself because you shouldn't, stop what you are doing and accept that people make spelling mistakes. Drops microphone.

Brodester08 posted: »

Compliment

• LOL was that when you are Rodrik and you kill Gryff and he's sobbing and squealing even when the sword is going through his neck.

Good to know. It looked like things would be different. Still, so fucking satisfying chopping off the head of the worst third born child in fiction. He couldn't even take it like a man, well, the man who passes the sentience passes the sword!

• thought gryff is a forth born

Good to know. It looked like things would be different. Still, so fucking satisfying chopping off the head of the worst third born child in fiction. He couldn't even take it like a man, well, the man who passes the sentience passes the sword!

• Whoops! I meant forth born, my mistake.

Xemnes posted: »

thought gryff is a forth born

• edited November 2015

Not condemning you, not trying to offend you, you made an error, that`s what the edit button is for. I was also just joking, I really do not care that much.

Do you feel better about yourself because you shouldn't, stop what you are doing and accept that people make spelling mistakes. Drops microphone.

• Just saying if you did that in real life you wouldn't be very popular but I'm not angry.

Brodester08 posted: »

Not condemning you, not trying to offend you, you made an error, that`s what the edit button is for. I was also just joking, I really do not care that much.

• For shame. For shame.

Whoops! I meant forth born, my mistake.

• Yep, as a hardcore GOT fan, I am shame for messing up.

For shame. For shame.

• You bring more shame to your house than Gryff 3rd born Whitehill

Yep, as a hardcore GOT fan, I am shame for messing up.

• edited November 2015

This was amazing, it was beutifful, I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• This has to be my favourite episode. I loved it so much, it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time and I just loved it and what makes it even better is GARED SURVIVED, HE BLOODY SURVIVED! I don't even care if the music was glitching out in the background, it was an amazing episode and I rate it 10/10 no question.

• I loved it too. I was so immersed. The whole thing was one of telltales best hands down. 10/10 as well.

Kateis posted: »

This has to be my favourite episode. I loved it so much, it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time and I just loved it and what makes

• Well yes, apart from Mira's storyline, this was a pretty impressively written and overall enjoyable episode.

• His older brother Thorren (currently under Ramseys command) is the third born

Just in case you were wondering.

• Then it's a good thing I don't do it in real life.

Just saying if you did that in real life you wouldn't be very popular but I'm not angry.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.