Mira in episode 6

Did you let her live or did you let her die? why? I let her die with pride like all the other Forresters. I thought it was much better to die than be Morgryn's slave.

Comments

• Death is overrated.

• Life is overrated.

Harian96 posted: »

Death is overrated.

• Married her to Morgryn.

Honestly, I love the guy. He is really well-written and an extremely good antagonist, IMO. Besides, no way I would let Mira die. As long as she is still alive, there is hope.

• I let her be killed, I'd rather have her dead then married to that scumlord Morgryn.

• Life is Strange (and underrated).

Brodester08 posted: »

Life is overrated.

• married

Hardly a marriage, Mira would just be his sex slave and give him a few sons.

Green613 posted: »

I let her be killed, I'd rather have her dead then married to that scumlord Morgryn.

• Yeah, now I'm really glad I refused him :p

married Hardly a marriage, Mira would just be his sex slave and give him a few sons.

• Eh, I liked him, but that doesn't mean I would let him make Mira suffer.

Abeille posted: »

Married her to Morgryn. Honestly, I love the guy. He is really well-written and an extremely good antagonist, IMO. Besides, no way I would let Mira die. As long as she is still alive, there is hope.

• Is that really a fate worse than death? Unfortunately it's a situation many people have found themselves in. At least while they're still breathing they have a chance to overcome it.

married Hardly a marriage, Mira would just be his sex slave and give him a few sons.

• Is that really a fate worse than death?

Well, there's no right wrong answer, it's completely open to interpretation everybody perceives the world in different ways.

Sarson posted: »

Is that really a fate worse than death? Unfortunately it's a situation many people have found themselves in. At least while they're still breathing they have a chance to overcome it.

• Mira in her final "Iron From Ice" attempt didn't let Morgryn get what he wanted and did everything in her power to protect her family. She died with honor in my playthrough.

• But I do wonder... is honor really worth it? More than life?

Mira in her final "Iron From Ice" attempt didn't let Morgryn get what he wanted and did everything in her power to protect her family. She died with honor in my playthrough.

• I let her die because letting Tom die seems like a selfish choice and my Mira did kill the guard afterall.

• No not honor, but family.

Harian96 posted: »

But I do wonder... is honor really worth it? More than life?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.