Has anyone gotten a "Perfect Ending"?

I might just be dumb here, but are were the blue choices the "correct"/strategic approach you needed to take in the game? I feel that red choices showed more moral choices but flaws in a ruling sense, while the choices for blue were harder to make, but ultimately ended up being a better choice for your kingdom? Has anyone gotten a "Perfect" playthrough?

Comments

• There isn't one, I did all the blue choices (I think) and Ironwrath still burned

• Yeah, I don't think there's a way to prevent that.

tyc1994 posted: »

There isn't one, I did all the blue choices (I think) and Ironwrath still burned

• I completed the game mostly with "cunning strategy" apparently.
    Achieving 100% "cunning strategy" is pretty impossible I believe, as some dialogue choices do not accommodate for it.

• I'm fairly confident I played (almost) all my cards right and Ironwrath burned and Mira was beheaded.

So no.

• Aww. That kinda sucks. Welp, atleast I'm glad I don't have to replay the whole season anymore. :^)

tyc1994 posted: »

There isn't one, I did all the blue choices (I think) and Ironwrath still burned

• Lol, this game was clearly designed to end with cliffhangers to sell season 2. There a few lives that are deteminant by the player but the ending is pretty much the same.

• I wouldn't mind determinant characters if they actually did something with them.

pal2002 posted: »

Lol, this game was clearly designed to end with cliffhangers to sell season 2. There a few lives that are deteminant by the player but the ending is pretty much the same.

• Nah, this is telltale. Expect all determinant characters to die unceremoniously next episode.

Brodester08 posted: »

I wouldn't mind determinant characters if they actually did something with them.

• My point exactly.

pal2002 posted: »

Nah, this is telltale. Expect all determinant characters to die unceremoniously next episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.