Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm sure we'll get it soon. :) I hope our choices matter... specifically the Mira thing...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh. Well, I should really play with my Asher playthrough one time. Yesterday I didn't have enough time since it was getting late xd Man,

• Heartbroken. GoT heartbroken.

Well, good that there is still Rhyiona to bring the light :)

Well, I know it's late in the day but... EDIT: This is embarassing cause the GIF won't work for some reason. So how is everyone?

• I'm feeling joyous. Thanks for asking.

Well, I know it's late in the day but... EDIT: This is embarassing cause the GIF won't work for some reason. So how is everyone?

• So, what do you do to get the happiest of those unhappy endings?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You don't get to attack their camp. You get a choice to ambush them at the feast or poison Ludd but both are in your hall, I actually rep

• So upon further use of my new computer it turns out everything about is awesomely powerful, except the graphics card, it's actually so bad you would probably find something better off of a 2010 laptop. It couldn't even render some photoshop effects like LMAO

family tree will still be delayed, gonna replace this new computer with a new one on the weekend with an actually useable graphics card.

• I think we'll be able to see Mira if we actually play as Morgryn. I actually want to play as him just for the sake of King's Landing's POV. And I would love to see some interactions between him and Mira / his new wife.

I'm sure we'll get it soon. I hope our choices matter... specifically the Mira thing...

• What was your verdict 'fought with...."?

Unfortunately someone would have to pay for the murder of the guard, that couldn't be avoided and the only person that could have paid besid

• enter image description here

Mawula posted: »

What was your verdict 'fought with...."?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

Can I have your computer? please

Green613 posted: »

So upon further use of my new computer it turns out everything about is awesomely powerful, except the graphics card, it's actually so bad y

• I updated the Official Rhyiona Playlist with a few more songs. Thank you SO MUCH, @kristi78968, for your suggestion of "Unexpectedly"! I may or may not have cried a little over how perfect it is for Rhyiona.

<3

Also, Kristi, after how many pages did you have to split your other fic that got cut off? Cause I was thinking about splitting it between our sections, but yours is significantly longer than mine, so....I don't know.

It got cut off towards the end of the 8th page.

It's time for my daily contribution. Not as much to say as last time, but I have a little sneak peek of some writing. First: HAPPY BIRTHD

• its horrible you dont want it

plus i still have to return it to get my money back LMAO

Eryka posted: »

Can I have your computer? please

• Where can I see all the variants, do you know? It gave 'passion'. I think because of Royland.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

I have a worst computer, I can't do anything with it, it's so damn slow.

Green613 posted: »

its horrible you dont want it plus i still have to return it to get my money back LMAO

• Jumalauta! You keep exploiting everything I do! :P

• You are not alone. Time heals every wounds and you will be better soon.

HUGS

Well, I finished my first playthrough of GOT finale, and... WTF!!! I hate you, TellTale. tears flooding @Wolfenus54 I guess, you can spoil every other choices to me now

• I've only seen different ones through youtube playthroughs so try that. :)

Where can I see all the variants, do you know? It gave 'passion'. I think because of Royland.

• edited November 2015

Yes, brother. hugs back

Time to use the keyboard and get my revenge in some AU fanfiction!

Edit. I realized my avatar is Talia and yours is Rodrick. So you are my brother :)

You are not alone. Time heals every wounds and you will be better soon. HUGS

• So fucking dead... I hope when I'll get back, some people are going to be here ^^ (I'm still in school)

• These edits really are taking me forever. But I finally got some done!

enter image description here

(I might set this first one as my profile pic)

(Anyone can use this one as their profile pic, just contact me first m80's.)

And that's all for now. Hope you like these guys!

Feel free to give me any improvement tips or whatnot, it helps you know!

• Wow, that's so bootyful.

SmolGui posted: »

These edits really are taking me forever. But I finally got some done! (I might set this first one as my profile pic) (Anyone

• Tip#1. Do not stop. It is amazing!

These edits really are taking me forever. But I finally got some done! (I might set this first one as my profile pic) (Anyone

• This is such a sweet and nice coincidence. ^^

Yes, brother. hugs back Time to use the keyboard and get my revenge in some AU fanfiction! Edit. I realized my avatar is Talia and yours is Rodrick. So you are my brother

• Thanks friend! I try not to!

Tip#1. Do not stop. It is amazing!

• <3

Eryka posted: »

Wow, that's so bootyful.

• Yeah, originally I meant it like a Watch brother, ha.

This is such a sweet and nice coincidence. ^^

• edited November 2015

Remember, I already had the pleasure of presenting an award a couple of days ago:

Just so you know, I just decided the award for most uplifting board member goes to...

drumroll

@JumpyJoey !

Why? Because when I read things like "Latest post by JumpyJoey", I immediately picture a happy kangaroo jumping around, not worrying about the future, just fueled by positive energy of jumpyness. It's so jumpy!

So, this one is already taken. Sorry to all you other most uplifting hopefuls.

Ayy guys, I'm back from school. Glad to see that a hell lotta people joined in with the Confessions! Why don't we make awards for each other or something now? Or more confessions?

• Has anyone got any other photos for me to edit? Any requests? I could probably get around to them if so.

Just leave a comment here if you want to request an edit or something. I can do a variety of things to spice up photos.

That'll be all for a while. Going to play some Fallout 4. See you all later!

• So, to take my thoughts off the GoT, I'd like to ask you all one thing. I know, we're Rhyiona, but what do you feel about Fiona - Jack interaction? Platonic or one-sided. I'm really considering to continue to explore this.

• glorious

omg jerza got some too

• Fiona nail color is killing me. Why is it not red? It would have suited her more.

Has anyone got any other photos for me to edit? Any requests? I could probably get around to them if so. Just leave a comment here if you

• I still cannot believe this fucking chapter

GOOD SHIT

glorious

• Btw is there Cersei in the ep.6? All that fuss with Tyrion, and nothing?

• I almost shipped it once, but ya know, Fiona works much better with a nervous dork than a arrogant asshole in my opinion. :3

So, to take my thoughts off the GoT, I'd like to ask you all one thing. I know, we're Rhyiona, but what do you feel about Fiona - Jack interaction? Platonic or one-sided. I'm really considering to continue to explore this.

• I agree with you. That's why I like it one-sided (Jack's side).

I almost shipped it once, but ya know, Fiona works much better with a nervous dork than a arrogant asshole in my opinion.

• Maybe SmolGui could make it red, if fixing the gif isn't too difficult?

Fiona nail color is killing me. Why is it not red? It would have suited her more.

• I like to think that Jack sees Nisha in Fiona (because let's face it, they have kinda similar designs) And this way it's a sad and definitely one-sided romance.

So, to take my thoughts off the GoT, I'd like to ask you all one thing. I know, we're Rhyiona, but what do you feel about Fiona - Jack interaction? Platonic or one-sided. I'm really considering to continue to explore this.

• She doesn't make an appearance in it... sadly :|

Oh well... It was still an amazing episode ^-^

Btw is there Cersei in the ep.6? All that fuss with Tyrion, and nothing?

• Only Gared was satisfying for me. The cuts leading to season 2 are seen round every corner. If they announced it already it'd be okay, but thinking everything may be left hanging... Ugh.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

She doesn't make an appearance in it... sadly Oh well... It was still an amazing episode ^-^

• Aha, that's why I mentioned it here :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Maybe SmolGui could make it red, if fixing the gif isn't too difficult?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.