Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I have to have a read about that Nisha :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I like to think that Jack sees Nisha in Fiona (because let's face it, they have kinda similar designs) And this way it's a sad and definitely one-sided romance.

• Clever girl ;)

Mawula posted: »

Aha, that's why I mentioned it here

• Well, they probably plan for a second season since Telltale has a multi-deal contract with HBO.

Also, which moment was most sad for you? For me, it was Elissa's death ;-;

Only Gared was satisfying for me. The cuts leading to season 2 are seen round every corner. If they announced it already it'd be okay, but thinking everything may be left hanging... Ugh.

• Well, I'm pretty much tired since I woke up at 6 AM again... -_- And yay for school ;-;

Well, good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyion--- Shit, I just made myself sad. ;-;

Where was I? Oh yeah... GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! <3 ^-^

• Mira, of course. I used the most 'tall and proud' options.

And, I was sad they did not give us Cersei, nor Dany.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, they probably plan for a second season since Telltale has a multi-deal contract with HBO. Also, which moment was most sad for you? For me, it was Elissa's death ;-;

• Sleep tight :^)

Well, I'm pretty much tired since I woke up at 6 AM again... -_- And yay for school ;-; Well, good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyion--- Shit, I just made myself sad. ;-; Where was I? Oh yeah... GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^

• I almost Shipped Rhysha. almost

I almost shipped it once, but ya know, Fiona works much better with a nervous dork than a arrogant asshole in my opinion.

• Nothing happened today, nice.

Is there anyone who'd like to talk about something?

• edited November 2015

Ayyyyy

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I still cannot believe this fucking chapter GOOD SHIT

• Lets talk about your political views of the economical downturn of Zimbabwe!

Eryka posted: »

Nothing happened today, nice. Is there anyone who'd like to talk about something?

• What about... Polar bears? That's a good conversation, right?

Lets talk about your political views of the economical downturn of Zimbabwe!

• Huh, and I never really felt like it. Sasha is as much a child, as Rhys. Things like that never work out. At least one in pair has to be an adult :)

I almost Shipped Rhysha. almost

• edited November 2015

oh you didn't know about her? :D Yeah you should..she was just as crazy as HJ. I ship them :>

not with a passion but I still think Nisha and Jack are a perfect match.

I have to have a read about that Nisha

• edited November 2015

Shall we change it to Rhyiona-ending GoT dreams?

Well, I'm pretty much tired since I woke up at 6 AM again... -_- And yay for school ;-; Well, good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyion--- Shit, I just made myself sad. ;-; Where was I? Oh yeah... GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^

• No, I sometimes get triggered by discussions about the animal inhabitants of the polar regions.

What about... Polar bears? That's a good conversation, right?

• I already read a couple of 'kinky' fanfics about them since your first comment. Can't help shipping them too!

oh you didn't know about her? Yeah you should..she was just as crazy as HJ. I ship them :> not with a passion but I still think Nisha and Jack are a perfect match.

• I'm afraid I know what you are talking about..

No, I sometimes get triggered by discussions about the animal inhabitants of the polar regions.

• Okay. We should talk about unicorns.

No, I sometimes get triggered by discussions about the animal inhabitants of the polar regions.

• edited November 2015

Did you just say polar, in a way the demeans the other regions of the world??!?!?!

enter image description here

Are you purposefully trying to assert your human privilege over other living organisms by labeling them?!?!?!?!

What about... Polar bears? That's a good conversation, right?

• Unicorns is a metaphor of the harbingers of the end times. So no.

Okay. We should talk about unicorns.

• Maybe.

Did you just say polar, in a way the demeans the other regions of the world??!?!?! Are you purposefully trying to assert your human privilege over other living organisms by labeling them?!?!?!?!

• Happy early birthday day ^-^

MeatBicycle posted: »

mines tommorow yay. but its the only day this week i have to go to college(boo)

• @Mawula

She's the Harley Quinn to Jack's Joker. Except the Nisha asks to be abused cause she's into BDSM. But she matches Jack's level of cruelty, insanity, and vanity.

oh you didn't know about her? Yeah you should..she was just as crazy as HJ. I ship them :> not with a passion but I still think Nisha and Jack are a perfect match.

• enter image description here

Look at Fiona, she's clearly thinking NSFW

• Don't talk with my Gf it makes me jealous.

I think.

Lets talk about your political views of the economical downturn of Zimbabwe!

• Jack's level of cruelty, insanity, and vanity.

But he has a great personality.

@Mawula She's the Harley Quinn to Jack's Joker. Except the Nisha asks to be abused cause she's into BDSM. But she matches Jack's level of cruelty, insanity, and vanity.

• bruhhh, look at what y'all did to my Steam notifications while I was gone

• My Bae is better than your bae!

Don't talk with my Gf it makes me jealous. I think.

• HandsomeChefHandsomeChef Banned
    edited November 2015

Taking the 1000 yard stare to the extreme

• enter image description here

Taking the 1000 yard stare to the extreme

• Texting bea something risky but then you remember she's right next to you.

• And here I thought nothing would top that Lee screenshot from The Walking Dead Season 1:

You have just made my night, lol...

Yes! I agree so much! :'D I mean, HJ was really menacing looking in the original games but in Tales h has so many expressions! I could just spend hours on taking screen shots of their funny faces :'D

• Now you're just making me think of my one-shot, awwww. :(

[if people want I could....post it? Maybe?]

I like to think that Jack sees Nisha in Fiona (because let's face it, they have kinda similar designs) And this way it's a sad and definitely one-sided romance.

• Well something interesting my sister and I came up with was that her and Sasha traded nail polishes b/c that's Sasha's accent color on her clothes and such. :)

Fiona nail color is killing me. Why is it not red? It would have suited her more.

• I wish I could say it was an emotional season for me as well, but much like the tv series, I felt it was lacking the moments where I thought things were looking up. At some point a couple of episodes ago, after every single attempt to help the Forresters had failed one way or another, I started feeling like it was not an emotional roller coaster but an emotional slope. I am not shocked or sad anymore when characters die because I expect them to die. And even if they don't die in the very next episode, I still feel they are doomed. At this point whenever I have to make an "important" decision how to save my House, I feel like it doesn't matter because it's gonna go horribly wrong either way and some nice person is gonna die in the process.

I'd still consider it to be a rather good game/season because I like the story, but I felt it was supposed to be very emotional as well and I'm a bit disappointed that they somehow ruined that for me.

Well, I finished my first playthrough of GOT finale, and... WTF!!! I hate you, TellTale. tears flooding @Wolfenus54 I guess, you can spoil every other choices to me now

• Please do. At least give me the link.

Now you're just making me think of my one-shot, awwww. [if people want I could....post it? Maybe?]

• I get my head canon as following then : Jack likes Fiona, because he thinks that if Nisha was more like her, his life would have been better in some ways.

@Mawula She's the Harley Quinn to Jack's Joker. Except the Nisha asks to be abused cause she's into BDSM. But she matches Jack's level of cruelty, insanity, and vanity.

• You're right in some things. I do not watch the show, but I can say the books do not give you the feelings you describe. There is inner logic and many unexpected good outcomes.

Navoc posted: »

I wish I could say it was an emotional season for me as well, but much like the tv series, I felt it was lacking the moments where I thought

Sign in to comment in this discussion.