Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited November 2015

enter link description here

Jack's only regret would be dying, to be honest. I just find it really funny when people pretend Jack would have actual remorse.

Also, a big factor in why Jack is attracted to Nisha is her violent nature and cruelty. I actually really JackxNisha but their type of romance would be: instead of going to the movies, they go shoot up a town of "bandits". In canon, Nisha didn't want any fancy gifts like jewelry or elaborate lifestyle, so Jack gave her a town of bandits where she could be Sheriff and rule it with an iron fist. She loves "a life of action" in her own words.

Mawula posted: »

I get my head canon as following then : Jack likes Fiona, because he thinks that if Nisha was more like her, his life would have been better in some ways.

• I'm watching Hunger Games Part 2 at a cinema. I hope you guys are having a good day/night

• edited November 2015

Well, Jack seems deeper than that to me. It's not a remorse, but rather a thinking about what-ifs, nostalgia, etc.

And I do not give a damn about Nisha tbh. I only study her to get the background.

I can always go AU :)

enter link description here Jack's only regret would be dying, to be honest. I just find it really funny when people pretend Jack would h

• Eryka posted: »

I'm watching Hunger Games Part 2 at a cinema. I hope you guys are having a good day/night

• Sorry, it took a while for me to receive this. Do you mean heartbroken as in sad or the episode was bad? I've been having very mixed thoughts on whether it was good or bad. (No offense)

Heartbroken. GoT heartbroken. Well, good that there is still Rhyiona to bring the light

• So thank you @BigBadPaul for making my head canon believe Maya would loathe Salvador so much. Here's how I picture it.

Maya and Zero are sitting back and sniping, but then comes Salvador and Krieg charging headfirst into combat like idiots. Now when they go down, Maya can easily find Krieg and help resurrect him from a range, but she can never find the little knee bitter, so she ends up trying to get to him in time and she dies trying to save him but it turns out that he was fine because he can get second wind no problem, making her trying to help pointless.

• I'm watching the movie right now, I can't watch this.

enter link description here

• Both things in fact. Some character lines made me sad, some - irritated. Almost no satisfaction, no closure.

Sorry, it took a while for me to receive this. Do you mean heartbroken as in sad or the episode was bad? I've been having very mixed thoughts on whether it was good or bad. (No offense)

• Well since Tales and GoT are both over, I'm so INCREDIBLY hyped for TWD to return, it's been so long since we've been in that saddle.

i can taste it

Kreygasm

Anyone else here that's guaranteed going to play it?

• That's really how I felt. It had nearly no closure in the end

Both things in fact. Some character lines made me sad, some - irritated. Almost no satisfaction, no closure.

• Hell yea I'm definitely gonna buy S3

I don't know if I'm going to buy the mini series tho.

Green613 posted: »

Well since Tales and GoT are both over, I'm so INCREDIBLY hyped for TWD to return, it's been so long since we've been in that saddle. i can taste it Kreygasm Anyone else here that's guaranteed going to play it?

• i sure as hell want to

Well since Tales and GoT are both over, I'm so INCREDIBLY hyped for TWD to return, it's been so long since we've been in that saddle. i can taste it Kreygasm Anyone else here that's guaranteed going to play it?

• Definitely gonna buy the mini series, I might look like a Tales whore but TWD is my roots on this forum so I'm a bigger whore for TWD

you know id take 10 seasons of TWD over a 2nd season of tales anyday

thats how slutty i am

fucking fight me

Hell yea I'm definitely gonna buy S3 I don't know if I'm going to buy the mini series tho.

• edited November 2015

I found a thing I wanted to share with you all

enter image description here

• enter image description here

Ah, who am I kidding? I'm TWD's hoe too...~_~

Definitely gonna buy the mini series, I might look like a Tales whore but TWD is my roots on this forum so I'm a bigger whore for TWD you know id take 10 seasons of TWD over a 2nd season of tales anyday thats how slutty i am fucking fight me

• I've seen this before and don't know what to make of it.......

Did Lilith kill (god forbid) or almost kill Fiona? Who took the picture? WHY DID SOMEONE MAKE THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

• DON'T CHECK YOUR PHONE DURING MOVIES! IT'S RUDE AND IMMATURE! GOSH!

Eryka posted: »

I'm watching the movie right now, I can't watch this.

• I'm not sorry

DON'T CHECK YOUR PHONE DURING MOVIES! IT'S RUDE AND IMMATURE! GOSH!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

Peeta and Katniss had kids, and they lived happily ever after.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

The fuck you're saying.

My Bae is better than your bae!

• thanks man

and Sensei is not really dead. you know...the ones we eat never really leave us. they'll always be with us...right there, in our stomach.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Much obliged, Peanut, so glad you added the song It kinda grew on me too, at first I didn't really fall for it. Ooh Unexpectedly is sweet,

• thank you bro- wait, who the heck are you? have we...have we met before? ..."joined on 25. july"...how comes that I can't remember you? D: WHERE DID I GO WRONG?

Happy birthday @Dracu98

• oh well, good thing you are not going to do that. you're a good kid ^^ and thanks sis

• Yes, season 2 sticking out every plot hole.

That's really how I felt. It had nearly no closure in the end

• Wait wtf movies aren't supposed to end like that.

• I have no idea! Whoever made this made a few different morbid ones including Rhys choking Fiona as Jack.

I've seen this before and don't know what to make of it....... Did Lilith kill (god forbid) or almost kill Fiona? Who took the picture? WHY DID SOMEONE MAKE THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

• Me! :D Imma play it and cry all over again.

I can't guarantee I'll be crying over the Michonne DLC, but S3? Probably.

• How rude of Jack! Why would he want Fiona dead?!

I wish someone made an art with my version of Jack handling Fiona via Rhys :)

I have no idea! Whoever made this made a few different morbid ones including Rhys choking Fiona as Jack.

• I know

Wait wtf movies aren't supposed to end like that.

• Good morning everyone! ^-^

How are you all today? <3

• edited November 2015

The Rhack brought ruin to our fandom. Our proud people became refugees. And yet, they could not shatter our unity. For we are bound by the Rhyiona. The sacred union of our every thought and emotion.

Today we retake our fandom. And with it, our legacy.

• What happened?! Last I checked Rhyiona was okay.

The Rhack brought ruin to our fandom. Our proud people became refugees. And yet, they could not shatter our unity. For we are bound by the R

• edited November 2015

I haven't tried correcting or editing gifs before. :P

Fiona nail color is killing me. Why is it not red? It would have suited her more.

• I am an absolute zero in everything concerning drawing, Photoshop, and images. So, I'm impressed already :)

SmolGui posted: »

I haven't tried correcting or editing gifs before. :P

• I didn't hear about Rhack ruining the fandom doe.

The Rhack brought ruin to our fandom. Our proud people became refugees. And yet, they could not shatter our unity. For we are bound by the R

• Morning guys. Gonna start on some more edits soon.

Any suggestions or whatnot?

• edited November 2015

If you mean by tumblr then I'm not suprised that they took over the fandom lmao. Every post I see on mobile is a Rhack post.

• edited November 2015

I don't know. I don't feel like getting the third season. I kinda lost my interest for The Walking Dead and I mostly care about Game of Thrones and Tales From the Borderlands xd

But I'm probably going to play. ;p

As for Michonne DLC... Probably...

• I don't have tumblr, but if someone wants they can post my Rhyiona there :) if it helps to battle Rhack.

But I do not really see the problem :) Rhyiona is pretty much alive here.

lottii-lu posted: »

If you mean by tumblr then I'm not suprised that they took over the fandom lmao. Every post I see on mobile is a Rhack post.

• edited November 2015

Tbh member x member ships have pretty much died down.

Annnnddd now I'm going to do some stuff. See ya later.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.