Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah, you guys shouldn't do that anymore ;p

Mawula posted: »

I won't open your got spoilers anymore

• Oh it is cool! What should I use for Morse name?

Borderlands uses a lot of things from the real world but they just barely change the name. Kind of like Truxican instead of Mexican, echonet instead of internet, that kind deal. Don't know if that helps

• edited November 2015

People are now shipping Fiona and Sasha?

I don't want to live in this world anymore...

tfw u find an m rated sasha x fiona fanfic

• as in an OT3 or just Jack being awesome?

We do not know, Wolf. If we knew we would get there and drag them here But I don't feel sad. There's Jack in my writing plans

• Oh I believe you :p it's working fine for me now, but it kept crashing on my phone and on the desktop for about half an hour. But it genuinely felt like a whole eternity xd

nohuhhuh posted: »

well this forum is working fine on my computer but believe me, I would go insane rather quickly if I couldn't come here for a long time :P

• But... :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

WOW we really can't be friends anymore

• ayy janey x athena ftw <3

enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You can't lie to me, John ;> Too bad that Janey x Athena is my OTP though

• enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

People are now shipping Fiona and Sasha? I don't want to live in this world anymore...

• #LeaveMiraAlone2k15

But...

• You should've been expecting from me to use all kinds of Mira GIFs, heartbreaking or happy. Depressing or not. Angry or smooth (if you know what I mean)

I mean, I pretty much like using mostly Mira GIFs so... xd

#LeaveMiraAlone2k15

• enter image description here

• Idk really...uuhhhhhh......something that's one syllable and sounds like Morse? The Horse code? lol The Source Code?

Oh it is cool! What should I use for Morse name?

• mira is a lovely girl she doesn't deserve this fate

you must understand

You should've been expecting from me to use all kinds of Mira GIFs, heartbreaking or happy. Depressing or not. Angry or smooth (if you know what I mean) I mean, I pretty much like using mostly Mira GIFs so... xd

• Things about skags are also mentioned alot.

Oh it is cool! What should I use for Morse name?

• link pls

• Mira was a goddamn badass! She went through so much so she could save her family! Of course she doesn't deserve that fate! And I understand, Wolf... ;-;

Fuck, I'm crying again just thinking about Mira dying ;__;

mira is a lovely girl she doesn't deserve this fate you must understand

• then don't post her death pls pls

Mira was a goddamn badass! She went through so much so she could save her family! Of course she doesn't deserve that fate! And I understand, Wolf... ;-; Fuck, I'm crying again just thinking about Mira dying ;__;

• I'll only post her walking but the other parts, I won't post them for a few days until I'm over with her death... xd

And don't tell me not to post her walking! >_<

then don't post her death pls pls

• at least you have to put spoiler tags so I dont have to open it lmao

I'll only post her walking but the other parts, I won't post them for a few days until I'm over with her death... xd And don't tell me not to post her walking! >_<

• I'll put up spoiler tags for a few days since they spoil too much and I don't think everyone played episode 6 yet ;p

But if I reply to you with them, you'll see them in your feed either way, spoiler tagged or not x3

at least you have to put spoiler tags so I dont have to open it lmao

• good thing things get buried in my feed in a matter of minutes :)))

I'll put up spoiler tags for a few days since they spoil too much and I don't think everyone played episode 6 yet ;p But if I reply to you with them, you'll see them in your feed either way, spoiler tagged or not x3

• LMAO

You must be really popular in the forums ;>

good thing things get buried in my feed in a matter of minutes ))

• Don't worry, those people already live in another world.

People are now shipping Fiona and Sasha? I don't want to live in this world anymore...

• Jack being helpless inside Rhys. OT3 -what is it?

as in an OT3 or just Jack being awesome?

• Worse code :)

Worse than program code (invented earlier).

Idk really...uuhhhhhh......something that's one syllable and sounds like Morse? The Horse code? lol The Source Code?

• Things about skags? Do not understand.

Things about skags are also mentioned alot.

• nah, I just have a number of people PMing me so actual replies get buried fast

LMAO You must be really popular in the forums ;>

• OT3 is like an OTP but with three people.

Not my thing but there are people who dig it. :P

Jack being helpless inside Rhys. OT3 -what is it?

• thank

Happy early birthday day ^-^

• edited November 2015

I asked my friend to write another weird Rhyiona fanfic..

The miracle of the Gortys

Rhys hated Christmas. It was too white and it tickled his nose.

On December 13, Rhys had to go to the mall to buy a real Vault key. Rhys sighed. There was adorable Gortys right in the path of an oncoming truck. Rhys rushed out and loudly pushed her out of the way. There was a sexy bang and then everything went dark.

When Rhys woke up, he was in a beautiful room. There was money on a Christmas tree and Gortys was singing soft carols. Also, Rhys' leg hurt. A lot.
    Fiona came into the room. "I'm so sassy" she said. "You are awake. You saved Gortys but your leg is broken."

Rhys hardly knew what to say. Even though he hated Christmas and his leg was broken, he felt quite adorable, especially when he looked at Fiona.
    "Your leg must hurt slowly," Fiona said. "I think this will help." And she hugged Rhys several times. It hurt a lot but it was okay.

Now Rhys felt very adorable indeed. He didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, he loved it. And he loved Fiona. "I love you," he said and kissed Fiona gracefully. Just then, Gortys ran into the room and nuzzled Rhys' butt. "I brought her home with us," Fiona said.

"We'll call her Miracle," Rhys said. "Our Christmas Miracle!"

It was the best Christmas ever.

• At least she went out like a boss.

enter image description here

• the longest half an hour I assume :> It's like all hell broke loose

buntingsir posted: »

Oh I believe you it's working fine for me now, but it kept crashing on my phone and on the desktop for about half an hour. But it genuinely felt like a whole eternity xd

• Totally agree, only I could never let Mira die...! I really felt bad for Tom, but I can't go back!

Mira. I couldn't let her die. I was so attached with her and I've been really enjoying playing as her But poor Tom... he didn't deserve

• Just then, Gortys ran into the room and nuzzled Rhys' butt.

I CAN'T

I asked my friend to write another weird Rhyiona fanfic.. The miracle of the Gortys Rhys hated Christmas. It was too white and it tick

• pretty much c': could be way worse though too :D

the longest half an hour I assume :> It's like all hell broke loose

• I'm here :o

where is everyone

• GORTYS FACE!

Ayy ◉◡◉

• Game of Thrones style buddy!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.