What choices left you in the minority in the end? The 40% and under club.

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Was surprised how many of my choices left me in the minority in the end credits, here are the ones it listed off that left me under 40%.

(To watch the ending credits again so you can see the %). > Start the game up, scroll over to "my choices" and at the bottom is one you can click called special stats. Spacebar will pause so you can write down the ones you want to share with low %'s.

You and 38% said we would Guard family sword with our life

You and 11.2% were named Ethan the Wise

Talia told me & only 6.2% she hoped being lord Wouldn't change me... This one really surprised me with how low it was

You and 36.8% Risked telling Tyrion the truth

You and 17.3% Broke your vows by Killing Britt.... Man it felt good to kick him off the edge of the wall!

You and 17.7% Told Jon that Britt was the murderer not you... Not sure what this one meant since I killed him, guess I said his death was suicide, after beating the shit out of himself.

You and 32.1% Challenged Gryff's claim to authority

You and 30.2% Tried to charm Daenerys when you first met her

You and 19.5% told Daenerys you wanted to hire her second sons

You and 22.7% Accepted Morgryn's offer and sent Tom to his death..... Sorry Tom, I feel really bad about that one

and finally, I joined the 14.3% that fought with

UNWAVERING CONVICTION

Comments

• I was Rodrik and mine said something like ferocity or anger.

• I was Rodrik and I was instinct and nobility...or honour. Can't remember now. I'm suprised tbh that most people sacrificed Rodrik, but I'll have to go online to check my choices.
    Cheered myself up though, Russ Bain just tweeted me saying "Hopefully there will be more..." Please god, let there be a season 2! I let Mira live, with the plan that Rodrik is going to fuck everyone up, I don't think I can cope if I don't get that chance...

• edited November 2015

Was surprised to see only 16% chose to cut off a couple of Eriks fingers for stealing, and even more surprised to see that only 36% chose to try to kill ramsey when finally given the chance. Not that I thought I could, but I sure was hoping to draw some blood and watch him bleed a bit.

• Me too, but that one was a way higher percentage, maybe something like 30-40%.

ALIENANGIE posted: »

I was Rodrik and I was instinct and nobility...or honour. Can't remember now. I'm suprised tbh that most people sacrificed Rodrik, but I'll

• Many of those choices were not divided in two but had more possibilities so it's only natural they are what they are.

• I paused it during that decision and thought about if for a minute.

Reason I chose to save Asher and Sacrifice Rodrik was mainly because he was so injured compared to Asher and because I didn't know if my new "army" (7 guys or so) of pitfighters would follow Rodrik.

I was Rodrik and I was instinct and nobility...or honour. Can't remember now. I'm suprised tbh that most people sacrificed Rodrik, but I'll

• E1:

You are 34.6% Left Bowen behind

You and 35.6% sent Erik to the wall

You and 30.7% picked Royland as Sentinel

E2:

None haha

E3:

You and 27.9% burned the Ironwood Decree

E4:

You and 10.2% didn't encounter Finn

You and 39.8% showed mercy to Gryff

E5:

You and 36.9% told Tyrion that Cersei sent you

E6:

None again

• I know me marrying Morgryn wasn't a popular choice with everyone else.

• edited November 2015

I had one at around 2%, that really stood out. It said something like "You didn't defend your killing of Britt to Jon Snow". I know I did everything I could to not kill Britt, but I don't remember the specifics of the conversation with Jon, it's been a while.

• I did both as well! And agree with what you said. Even giving Ramsey a scar would have been nice.

Imnuktam posted: »

Was surprised to see only 16% chose to cut off a couple of Eriks fingers for stealing, and even more surprised to see that only 36% chose to

• Me and 31% of players fought with "cunning strategy"

• got instinct and nobility, but with Asher.

• Generally, any 'remain silent' choices will get you into a very small minority.

Quorthon posted: »

I had one at around 2%, that really stood out. It said something like "You didn't defend your killing of Britt to Jon Snow". I know I did ev

• I don't remembet ALL of the choices, but I got the "You and 20,9 % (I think) fought with Fierce Passion" ending.

• Seems many didn't pick the logical decisions and went off pure emotion.

By that many let Mira die and chose War over Peace.

Poor decisions that are very short-sighted and emotionally driven decisions.

• and I would make every single one of them all over again. I believed in all my choices and regret zero

SazukeEX posted: »

Seems many didn't pick the logical decisions and went off pure emotion. By that many let Mira die and chose War over Peace. Poor decisions that are very short-sighted and emotionally driven decisions.

• Same with me, I had a 5% one aswell but I cant remember what it was.

• Me and 20.3% (at the time) Agreed to marry Morgryn.

• edited November 2015
    • You and 38,8% said we would Guard family sword with our life
    • You and 39-something % swore loyalty to Margeary
    • You and 36.9% Risked telling Tyrion the truth
    • You and 23.3% betrayed Margeary's trust
    • You and 39.% stole Margeary's seal and keys
    • You and 28% told Cercei you tried to be loyal to Margeary (oh so loyal Mira)
    • You and 34.6% ran away from helping Bowen
    • You and 21.8% said getting Tyrion's contract wasn't worth Tom's life
    • You and 22.8% Accepted Morgryn's offer and sent Tom to his death (so staying alive worth it, OK)
    • You and 33% sacrificed Ironrath gate to protect the smallfolk.
  • Did the same thing. Will also do this in my upcoming second playthrough where Rodrick will survive.

HarjKS posted: »

I know me marrying Morgryn wasn't a popular choice with everyone else.

• The fact that the game actually got me to make choices emotionally, I would say, is a huge accomplishment. Fuck logic, fuck Morgryn and fuck the Whitehills.

Seems many didn't pick the logical decisions and went off pure emotion. By that many let Mira die and chose War over Peace. Poor decisions that are very short-sighted and emotionally driven decisions.

• In episode 2 was wether you killed the Lannister soldier or no (cant remember %)

Smurfbate posted: »

E1: You are 34.6% Left Bowen behind You and 35.6% sent Erik to the wall You and 30.7% picked Royland as Sentinel E2: None hah

• How did you get that?

Me and 31% of players fought with "cunning strategy"

• Yep, me too at my cannon ending.

I don't remembet ALL of the choices, but I got the "You and 20,9 % (I think) fought with Fierce Passion" ending.

• edited November 2015

I regret nothing. I had Fierce Passion and Unwavering Conviction endings and I am proud of that.

• Yeah, I'll bet that's what happened. I probably wasn't happy with any of the responses.

HiroVoid posted: »

Generally, any 'remain silent' choices will get you into a very small minority.

• edited November 2015

You and 10.2% didn't encounter Finn.

That is a crazy one, so Finn wasn't even in your game at all, or just that chapter?

Would change a lot of things. Wonder what you did to leave him out.

Smurfbate posted: »

E1: You are 34.6% Left Bowen behind You and 35.6% sent Erik to the wall You and 30.7% picked Royland as Sentinel E2: None hah

• Sounds like maybe you chose silence when they were asking you how he died.

Welcome to the minority of kicked Britt off the edge of the wall, that one sure felt good. That was about the time in my game when I was so sick of taking peoples crap that I decided regardless of consequence I was done with that. Jon wasn't pleased but perhaps he forgot trying to put a knife through Alistair who wouldn't quit pushing him.

Quorthon posted: »

I had one at around 2%, that really stood out. It said something like "You didn't defend your killing of Britt to Jon Snow". I know I did ev

• Go back and watch it again and let us know. 5% would beat the 6% one I got and get you the record ;)

Same with me, I had a 5% one aswell but I cant remember what it was.

• You and 25.7% told Lord Forrester you WOULDN'T LEAVE HIM at the Red Wedding
    • You and 30.7% chose bold Ser Royland as Sentinel
    • You and 24.5% told Talia that you didn't want to have to GROW UP TO BE LORD
    • You and 36.9% risked TELLING TYRION THE TRUTH despite Cersei's orders
    • You and 39.1% told Cersei you did WHAT YOU HAD TO DO
    • You and 29.1% VOLUNTEERED to go the the Wall for House Forrester
    • You and 17.2% told Jon you DID THE RIGHT THING in killing Britt
    • You and 32.1% CHALLENGED Gryff's claim to authority
    • You and 14.8% were HOSTILE with Daenerys when you first met
    • You and 12.0% TOLD TARWICK the truth about Sera
    • You and 30.8% LIED ABOUT SERA to stay in Margaery's favor
    • You and 22.7% accepted MORGRYN'S OFFER and sent TOM TO HIS DEATH
    • You and 26.2% sacrificed LADY FORRESTER to poison Lord Whitehill
    • You and 28.3% fought with CUNNING STRATEGY
  • edited November 2015

I'm also a cunning player.

I think you have to play coldly and pragmatically.

Do stuff like

• Lie, to anyone and everyone. Especially to those close to you.
    • Call Whitehill's bluff when he threatens Ryon
    • Betray Sera's secret.
    • Let Tom die and save yourself
    • Let Lady Forrester die to kill Lord Whitehill

How did you get that?

• And look at the costs.

LineLiar posted: »

The fact that the game actually got me to make choices emotionally, I would say, is a huge accomplishment. Fuck logic, fuck Morgryn and fuck the Whitehills.

• Like, 8% didn't kill the Lannister Guard.

In episode 2 was wether you killed the Lannister soldier or no (cant remember %)

• That is actually the majority.

Me and 31% of players fought with "cunning strategy"

• Unwavering Conviction, I got those. I also refuse to bend the knee to the Boltons and Whitehills at any circumstances.

I'm also a cunning player. I think you have to play coldly and pragmatically. Do stuff like * Lie, to anyone and everyone. Especi

• Well from what I remember, he was an asshole to me so I was an asshole to him. He caught me killing the dude and ratted me out. Never saw him again

Imnuktam posted: »

You and 10.2% didn't encounter Finn. That is a crazy one, so Finn wasn't even in your game at all, or just that chapter? Would change a lot of things. Wonder what you did to leave him out.

• Same.

I don't remembet ALL of the choices, but I got the "You and 20,9 % (I think) fought with Fierce Passion" ending.

• I did all those except Lie, to anyone and everyone and I ve got Unwavering Conviction

I'm also a cunning player. I think you have to play coldly and pragmatically. Do stuff like * Lie, to anyone and everyone. Especi

• Nah, I killed him. Noone that tries to kill me lives to talk about it.

Brodester08 posted: »

Like, 8% didn't kill the Lannister Guard.

• No, the majority is; you and 37%. Fought with Nobilty and instinct

Brodester08 posted: »

That is actually the majority.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.