Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Do it Aura01, I've said my confession that I thought Yvette was hot and I once nearly shipped Rhysha.

• Yeah... hehe xP

Like we couldn't guess. With your GoT gifs and profile picture.

• then again, I understand

all the GoT ships have gone to hell so maybe she's still salty :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, Lady Margaery is really stupid xd how shameful SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! Sorry, everytime I hear the word 'shameful' or 'shame', this is the first thing that comes out of my mind. xd

• Translating "Rhyiona" in Asian languages.

Rhyiona in Chinese: 里奧娜

Rhyiona in Japanese: リーィオナ

• all the GoT ships have gone to hell so maybe she's still salty :P

Not all of them! Tira and Mirgryn may be gone but Asher x Gwyn? Nah, it still keeps going, Wolfie ~-^

• 里奧娜 is Love, リーィオナ is Life

Translating "Rhyiona" in Asian languages. Rhyiona in Chinese: 里奧娜 Rhyiona in Japanese: リーィオナ

• Yeah but in some playthroughs Gwyn hates Asher lmao

I wonder how the Mirgryn thing is going to work though. Are we never gonna hear of them again? I'd hope for at least a chance to make him stop being a jerk. :|

all the GoT ships have gone to hell so maybe she's still salty :P Not all of them! Tira and Mirgryn may be gone but Asher x Gwyn? Nah, it still keeps going, Wolfie ~-^

• now I can finally bring rhyiona into my animus

yas

Translating "Rhyiona" in Asian languages. Rhyiona in Chinese: 里奧娜 Rhyiona in Japanese: リーィオナ

• Looks like I'll call off the plan so Gwyn can like me ^-^ Gwyn x Asher shipper till the end.

Don't mention me that ship again! I was shipping them so hard! Now I want to kill Morgryn, cut his throat at his sleep or at least flay him alive. Ugh... Gwyn x Asher will be my last ship. Okay, I admit I ship Gared x Elsera but these two are my last ships in GoT ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yeah but in some playthroughs Gwyn hates Asher lmao I wonder how the Mirgryn thing is going to work though. Are we never gonna hear of them again? I'd hope for at least a chance to make him stop being a jerk.

• I'm definitely happy to have Gwyn on my side. Only good Whitehill. :)

I honestly don't want to kill him yet. I want Season 2 to come and I want to see how things go. Since it's a game about choices I'm hoping we can turn him to our side. If we can't I'll fucking smother him with a pillow though. :)))

Looks like I'll call off the plan so Gwyn can like me ^-^ Gwyn x Asher shipper till the end. Don't mention me that ship again! I was ship

• Too bad we will probably won't play as Mira in season 2, though cause of her determinant status :(

But I would love to play as Morgryn for these 2 reasons:

1. For the sake of King's Landing's POV.
    2. I would love to see some interactions between him and Mira.

Imagine if we get the chance to either be a total asshole to Mira or be kind to her. That would be awesome ^^

I'm definitely happy to have Gwyn on my side. Only good Whitehill. I honestly don't want to kill him yet. I want Season 2 to come and I

• edited November 2015

That's honestly what I've been thinking too.

There's no other character with any relation to Ironwood or the Forresters in King's Landing -- and it'd be interesting to play the "jerk". If he's married to Mira, we see her. If not, we see no one or a different woman?

Also, this way we could control how Mira's marriage goes.

Too bad we will probably won't play as Mira in season 2, though cause of her determinant status But I would love to play as Morgryn for

• GoT season 2

Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm

• umm off-topic much?

Green613 posted: »

GoT season 2 Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm

• Tfw I need the second season of GoT right now so badly! And it hasn't even been 1 week since the finale came out ;_;

So... Green... did you enjoy the finale of Game of Thrones? ;p

• goes through johns feed

tfw u find an m rated sasha x fiona fanfic

shut up

umm off-topic much?

• finally, someone besides me and wolfenus who's excited lmao

• it was very dank despite what people say about it

Tfw I need the second season of GoT right now so badly! And it hasn't even been 1 week since the finale came out ;_; So... Green... did you enjoy the finale of Game of Thrones? ;p

• There's no other character with any relation to Ironwood or the Forresters in King's Landing -- and it'd be interesting to play the "jerk". If he's married to Mira, we see her. If not, we see no one or a different woman?

If Mira didn't make it out alive, she can be replaced with a different woman.

Also, this way we could control how Mira's marriage goes.

If we get the chance to ruin the marriage or not, I would love to ruin it >:)

That's honestly what I've been thinking too. There's no other character with any relation to Ironwood or the Forresters in King's Landing

• As a whole I like them both equally. Don't care about the hater I'm getting on this hype train!

enter image description here

Tfw I'm the only one who likes GoT more than Tales

• I don't really know what's bad with it. Okay, the story could be a little bit better in the finale but other than that, the episode was amazing nonetheless.

But still, episode 4 is the best in the series ;p

it was very dank despite what people say about it

• people are just salty about one characters death/ending as always, just like in TWD S2

people need to chill

I don't really know what's bad with it. Okay, the story could be a little bit better in the finale but other than that, the episode was amazing nonetheless. But still, episode 4 is the best in the series ;p

• I actually like both equally, although I kinda think that GoT has a little bit more interesting story than Tales. But both games are equally amazing nonetheless ^-^ At least in my opinion :p

As a whole I like them both equally. Don't care about the hater I'm getting on this hype train!

• wuat, this day is actually here? :d

after all this time... and it's not even April

• Yeah... seeing hate threads in the GoT section again make me sad a lot :(

I just wish more people had enjoyed the finale ;-; But looks like Telltale can't please everyone xd

people are just salty about one characters death/ending as always, just like in TWD S2 people need to chill

• edited November 2015

Well, everything about Game of Thrones actually makes me excited. But the announcement of season 2 (even though it was obvious), that made me really fucking happy :D

Aye, I'm ready to kill more Whitehills >:D

finally, someone besides me and wolfenus who's excited lmao

• [removed]

• Yeah, that's what I meant. :)

Why would we ruin the marriage as Morgryn though? The marriage benefits him, I don't see why he would. Maybe if we control Mira but I'm not seeing it happen.

There's no other character with any relation to Ironwood or the Forresters in King's Landing -- and it'd be interesting to play the "jerk".

• enter image description here

This is in Hawaii.

But you got me thinking like Borderlands does (another) beach trip and the sand there is black

Mawula posted: »

I think black sand is like another planet. We have yellow sand here.

• Except Gwyn. :P

Well, everything about Game of Thrones actually makes me excited. But the announcement of season 2 (even though it was obvious), that made me really fucking happy Aye, I'm ready to kill more Whitehills >:D

• it has to be sooooo super speshul ;D scary to think for how many months he's been working on that video haha

• Elliott also told me that Tessie had little...etc

• NO WAY SHE WON'T DO THAT!

enter image description here

• You want it so damn hard

NO WAY SHE WON'T DO THAT!

• Well, I won't kill Gwyn since I ship Gwyn x Asher hard LMAO

Although I also won't kill Gwyn cause she's pretty xD

Except Gwyn. :P

• Elliott really want that, damn it.

stop shitposting

• NO GODDAMN WAY!