Yeah no yeah sorry but he's dead SPOILERS

Asher/Rodrik is dead after having a long sword pushed clean through his body

Dead

Comments

• He should be dead.

• But they aint doh

• Rodrik survived the Red Wedding and a horse landing on him, having a sword pushed through him is like a paper cut.

• They had 1 HP left obvsly

• No, 0,000000000000000000000000001 HP left.

AGentlman posted: »

They had 1 HP left obvsly

• But they aren't. For you see...

The plot demands it.

• The sword missed vital organs, which means it's a severe fleshwound, but not deadly.

• Yeah but... dat blood loss doe.

The sword missed vital organs, which means it's a severe fleshwound, but not deadly.

• Rodrik? Dead?? Pfffft. Rodrik is immortal. Even if you chose to save Asher over Rodrik, all those swords to the gut are no match for his impeccable abs.

• pushes Gryff into a fire

SECOND WIND

• Members of the Forresters getting plot armor for a change?

About damn time.

BlueShadiw posted: »

But they aren't. For you see... The plot demands it.

• edited November 2015

I wish Asher / Rodrik had this level of resilience during the Harbour Fight...

• The fact Rodrik survived The Ice Dragon is the only reason I didn't hate the episode.

• Or they regenerate when they crouch

• I don't think vital organs are in that area. He's really hurt and he probably would die, bleed to death or something, as they don't have advanced medicine in GoT, but they have magic so who knows...

• Rodrik has come back from a lot of damage before. I don't see why TTG would add the extra scene of the brother being found, especially if Asher/Rodrik will just be killed off. This is their chance to do something new. Plus as far as being impaled goes, it was in the best possible location for survival.

• They borrowed the suit from Carver's body.

He wasn't needing it anymore.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Members of the Forresters getting plot armor for a change? About damn time.

• Having a horse fall on = Getting a sword ran through you.

Plenty of people survive having horses fall on them (myself included.) Getting stabbed is also easily survivable. Getting a sword ran through your entire body (from the side no less) isn't quite the same.

Rodrik survived the Red Wedding and a horse landing on him, having a sword pushed through him is like a paper cut.

• On the contrary, the plot demands that they die so they aren't working through season 2 with determinate characters.

BlueShadiw posted: »

But they aren't. For you see... The plot demands it.

• They obviously had an overshield that took most of the damage

• Forrester Overshield

Capacity N/A

Recharge Rate N/A

Recharge delay N/A

Elemental Resistance(fire) 100%

Max Health 100%

Passed down the generations of the Forrester family line, this shield has been said to make the user survive the impossible. Well that may be a lie, considering someone had to die for you to get this right?

• Increases defense from wooden spikey things by 99%

• Increases defense from really sharp and pointy metal by 99.0000000000000000000000000001%

• May or may not guarantee the death of everyone you love.

Enigma12 posted: »

They obviously had an overshield that took most of the damage

• Yeah no yeah sorry but he is not

• But he got lucky... real lucky

• Haha thank you for this man ! Gave me a good laugh.

Forrester Overshield Capacity N/A Recharge Rate N/A Recharge delay N/A Elemental Resistance(fire) 100% Max Health 100% Pas

• :D

Enigma12 posted: »

Haha thank you for this man ! Gave me a good laugh.

• How about the guy who's really gonna die based on your decision?

Gared can choose to go back to Ironrath, as if Mance isn't getting his attack ready as we speak. Gared, the Sera twins and the walking dead crew are all dead.

• Yeah it started getting ridiculous seeing the sword wedged into his intestines, wriggled around by a 200 pound man, get shot by two arrows, and then get carried by horseback for miles

BUT THE MOST UBREALISTIC THING OF ALL IS THAT HE DIDN'T FALL OFF THE HORSE.

HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN A HORSE, TELLTALE?

NO?

DIDNT THINK SO.

• edited November 2015

I don't get why people think they're dead. So i sacrificed Rodrik so that i could bring back Asher to Ironrath for just one episode? No that's not right. If he was dead they would have showed it. Either on screen or mention it in the Codex. The fact they're saying his condition is unknown implies to me that he'll survive.

• You cant say he's dead when he's alive maybe he'll last a few more episodes but I will savour them all.

• Nah Asher or Rodrik aren't dead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.