Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• edited November 2015

Lets not talk more about that (or at least put spoilers) :D I haven't yet had the chance to play ep.6 :/ Probably will today.

Xemnes posted: »

I think a happy end is what we need and want one time in got. I mean ttg ending is the best example. I see so many people who are pissed about the end of ep 6.

• edited November 2015

Well if there are six choices and only one of them leads to Harren's death... I'd say shooting him is the best bet, if it's one of the others then it's impossible to guess which one.

No doubt shooting Harren, kill or not, will most likely have bad consequences, but eh, the most interesting choices always have ;D

I starting to beliebe shooting Harren is a trap ! .____.

• [Try to shoot Harlan Hoare]

“Eh, charmer”, she chuckled, before her smirk faded, as she looked back at Harlan. “What exactly do you want to talk with the king?” The pri

• So shooting Harren or not is can be either good or bad, but since their is only one chance to kill Harren it is probably something we wouldn't think. Now that I think about it, we probably need to shoot Harlan to kill Harren

Lord_EAA posted: »

Nor that doing it will not have positive concequences. .................................................So in total anything could happen, so we probably shouldn't guess.

• I bet there is no way to kill Harren right now. But maybe one of these choices will lead to his eventual death. Probs shoot Harren or something.

Well if there are six choices and only one of them leads to Harren's death... I'd say shooting him is the best bet, if it's one of the other

• [Give up and do nothing] I don't give a shit.... muahahhaa.

“Eh, charmer”, she chuckled, before her smirk faded, as she looked back at Harlan. “What exactly do you want to talk with the king?” The pri

• UALEXEN YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!! :D

ualexen92 posted: »

[Give up and do nothing] I don't give a shit.... muahahhaa.

• I was always here but all time miss vote, anyway I was very busy with scholl, work, fitness + my personal projects... anyway I'm almost finish however I may not be able to be active due to holliday but I'm glad you're excited to see me, is always a delightful to talk with you :-P.

UALEXEN YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!

ualexen92 posted: »

I was always here but all time miss vote, anyway I was very busy with scholl, work, fitness + my personal projects... anyway I'm almost fini

• Maybe if we shot someone else xD I dont knaw

Bounden posted: »

I bet there is no way to kill Harren right now. But maybe one of these choices will lead to his eventual death. Probs shoot Harren or something.

• Oh...sry :/

Lets not talk more about that (or at least put spoilers) I haven't yet had the chance to play ep.6 Probably will today.

• Oh, don't worry, that didn't spoil really that much :D And it's my own risk to be here before playing the episode. Though so far I've only been spoiled that the killed brother's head apparently gets attached to a pike/spear/something (made a fan art of that before the episode and someone commented to it that I was right about it :D) and that Morgryn does something stupid (I saw a thread with "Morgryn is idiot" or something) and now that the ending is apparently not the happiest possible, but I could've guessed that really :D

Oh...sry

• Well actually only Ashers head gets speared. I wont spoil what happened to Rodricks determinant corpse.........

And theres six endings and 3 epilougues depending on your choices.

Oh, don't worry, that didn't spoil really that much And it's my own risk to be here before playing the episode. Though so far I've only bee

• I don't really want to derail the thread, but what was your personal opinion on Episode 6 Liquid?

• I know you didn't ask for mine but just so you know i LOVED it. Might be my favorite in the entire season.

I don't really want to derail the thread, but what was your personal opinion on Episode 6 Liquid?

• edited November 2015

Considering that I'm not sure every reader had a chance to play the episode yet, I'm going to keep this as vague as possible and hope I won't spoil anyone. Still, if you haven't played the episode, you may want to skip reading this. First of all, I loved this episode. I'm not sure if it is my favourite out of the season, but it is at the very least the most dramatic and intense episode, befitting for the final one. I was absolutely positively surprised how much our choices really mattered in this episode. I played it once with Rodrik and once with Asher and while the Asher playthrough is my favourite, the Rodrik playthrough felt completely different to me, even though some key scenes were similar. I loved Gared's storyline as well and Josera instantly became one of my favourite characters in the whole Season. I have no words for how cool that guy is. Mira's storyline was nice as well, but overall my least favourite storyline in this episode, even though Mira as a character is my favourite PoV. Aside from her final choice, her storyline was simply overshadowed by the Ironrath storyline and Gared's storyline. Speaking of the Ironrath storyline, it provided by far the most intense moments of the whole Season for me and it somehow managed to be satisfying and devastating at the same time.

Now, after this episode I have one big worry for Season 2. It would feel unfair to call it criticism, considering that this has been what I wanted all along, but I have the bad feeling that my choices mattered almost too much. If I'm not mistaken, there are three characters out of the whole cast who, at the end of the episode, end up alive and in the same position regardless of my choices. Everyone else can end up in drastically different positions, about half of the surviving characters can even die determinantly. While it felt great to have that much power over how the episode plays out, I am concerned how exactly Telltale wants to start Season 2 with all of these determinant fates. With this episode, they have proven that they are able to make determinant characters really matter, at least in a single episode. But it's undeniable that Telltale had problems with determinant characters in the past, so forgive me that I am still a bit sceptical if they can make the determinant endings really matter in Season 2 or if the determinant characters will all get the Nick treatment. I am concerned how they want to continue the story in a satisfying way with all of these determinant outcomes for the Season. One fear I have is that the determinant characters and endings won't play a big role in Season 2 and that it will mostly revolve around the small part of characters that end up in the same position regardless of my choices and a sizeable part of new characters, which I would see as wasted potential. I am sure this episode has already been a huge load of work, so now imagine how much more work it would be to make every determinant outcome of it matter in Season 2. But don't get me wrong, that does not change the fact that the episode itself was great from the beginning to the end. Perhaps Telltale proves me wrong and will take this episode as the new standard when it comes to choices that really matter.

I don't really want to derail the thread, but what was your personal opinion on Episode 6 Liquid?

• The Voting is closed!

Garthon is going to shoot Harren Hoare

I don't think it's going to be a surprise to anyone when I reveal that this was an important choice for every character involved, but especially for Garthon. Personally, I would have probably chosen this one as well, so I'm not exactly surprised that you picked it. It is going to have big consequences for the Harrenhal storyline. However, of course I can't reveal yet if it was the right choice if your goal is to kill Harren. Xemnes brought up a fair point. Maybe this option was a trap. Maybe not. The next Garthon part will show it. One thing I can reveal is, the next Garthon part is going to be part of the Chapter finale.

The next part on the other hand is going to be the penultimate part of this chapter. It is going to be an Arthur part and it should be ready later today. Now, the last time we saw Arthur wasn't in his last part, as he later appeared in two different storylines as a supporting character. In his last part, which has been a while ago, he talked to Harris and managed to win Ser Darren and a number of guardsmen for Hackor's attempted attack on the warehouse. He himself decided to join them, which gave him a short appearance in Richard's storyline. Here, Hackor was kinda pissed at Arthur and sent him home instead of allowing him to help out. As much as Arthur was disappointed at this, it likely saved his life, considering how badly the warehouse attack failed. While he was on his way home, Arthur appeared in Lyria's storyline, where he managed to save her and Rosalie from Wolfius, before rushing a critically wounded Rosalie to the only healer left in the whole city. After making sure that they are safe, Arthur headed home, to make sure that his sister is safe as well. His next part will start exactly there.

• A happy ending? Hmm... that's actually not entirely unrealistic. I believe, Game of Thrones doesn't always have to be dark and depressing, it simply should be realistic. And sometimes, even in real life some endings manage to be more sweet than bitter. Of course, the road to a relatively happy ending almost always leads through dark and depressing hardships. But keep in mind, whatever happens as a result of this choice, it won't be the end. There's still a lot to come in the story and your choices will influence who gets a chance for a happy ending and who not.

I think a happy end is what we need and want one time in got. I mean ttg ending is the best example. I see so many people who are pissed about the end of ep 6.

• Thanks, I'm glad you liked this part! It's comments like this that always make me happy to write this story :D As for this vote, some of the choices have the potential to lead to more happy outcomes than others, but I can confirm that all of them have a lot of potential to end in tragedy in some way. Depending on your definition, several of these choices can end more satisfying than others though, some of them even a lot more satisfying. Depending on your choice, the outcomes can range from bitterweet to devastating. But yeah, I think this is one of the darkest choices I gave you so far. It won't stay the last >:D

Partition posted: »

Shit... fuck... that was an amazing part. Great finale for Garthon. But this choice, why Liquid, why ;-; Forcing Torvin to give up won't

• edited November 2015

Hey guys i have a bizzare but interesting question:

Who do you think is the LEAST safe character in this story so far?

• No one safe.

Hey guys i have a bizzare but interesting question: Who do you think is the LEAST safe character in this story so far?

• You mean who is in the greatest danger atm? Or who is the most dangerous person?

Hey guys i have a bizzare but interesting question: Who do you think is the LEAST safe character in this story so far?

• edited November 2015

Arthur

For a while, as Arthur was running through the night, he felt strangely persecuted by someone, something, just staying out of sight, but always watching, tracking his movements and only further fuelling his paranoia. After what happened today, with Lyria and Rosalie, he wasn't too surprised about this feeling, but he refused to let his fear get ahold of him. Now, all that matters was getting home, to make sure that his sister was safe.

He ran down the streets, never quite loosing the feeling that he was being followed, but in time, he managed to ignore it. What worried him a lot more was the glowing he saw on the horizon. Paired with the smoke, he realized that it was a fire, probably raging on near the docks. The sudden realization caused him to stop for a moment, his eyes opened widely. “Stay safe, father...”, he mumbled, having to focus on his sister first.

Arthur's relationship with his father had always been difficult. He loved him and on good days, he liked to imagine that he was loved back. But the good days were rare in his family. Hackor had always been a stern and unforgiving man, even back when his wife had still been alive. But her death, over a decade ago, changed him for the worse. Nowadays, he made it clear how disappointed he was of his chilren. While Aditha meant to disappoint him on purpose, Arthur tried to please him, only to fail again and again. He loved his father, but he couldn't deny that it was frustrating.

The fire that was raging on in the harbour made Arthur realize how worried he was for him. It brought back bad memories from a day he rather wanted to forget. The blood, the fire, the desperate sobs of his sister, the inhuman rage in his fathers eyes as he ended the life of the Ironborn that murdered his wife... Arthur wasn't sure if he could go through the pain of loosing another parent.

A few moments later, he was even able to smell the fire. The smoke made its way through the city, paired with a foul stench. It took Arthur only a moment to realize that it was the smell of burning flesh. People died tonight and he could only pray that his father was still alive.

Finally, Arthur arrived at his house. Technically, it was his father's. It was a large building, one of the largest homes in Raylansfair, a fitting residence for the captain of the guard and his children. Three stories, even though the third was little more than a glorified attic. It had white walls, even a small fence separating the street from the front yard. The house always felt cold and distant after his mothers death, but it was the only home he had and the moment he approached it, Arthur felt strange relief. There was a candle burning in the upper window. Aditha was home, a rarity, considering her usual nightly activities. The only question left was if she was home alone. After an incident that had been particularly embarrassing for both siblings, Arthur preferred to knock instead of just unlocking the door. Let her open it on her own accord.

It didn't take long until Arthur heard soft footsteps nearing the door. It was opened only a small gap at first, revealing his sister, who was holding a candle. Aditha Nathamer was a head smaller than him, undeniably a beautiful young woman, her emerald green eyes slightly sparkling as they reflected the light of the candle. Her chestnut brown hair had a slightly lighter colour than Arthur's and fell down her back.

Right now, a worried look was on her face as she fully opened the door. “Arthur”, she exclaimed, the hint of a smile appearing on her face, even though it failed to reach her eyes. In them, Arthur only saw deep worry. “Is everything alright, sis?”, he asked as he gave her a soft hug. She slowly shook her head, putting a finger to her lips. “It's about father”, she answered with a shaking voice.

Immediately, Arthur took a deep breath. Aditha sounded genuinely worried, something that was highly unusual when it came to their father. But he couldn't help the thought that there was something else that was bothering her. “What is it?”, he asked. Aditha slightly looked over her shoulder, as if she was expecting someone behind her in the dark hallway.

“There has been a fight at the docks. Father is wounded”, she explained and Arthur let out a sigh. “I should have accompanied him”, he muttered and attempted to move past her. Aditha stopped him by putting a hand onto his chest. “Is he here?”, Arthur asked and Aditha shook her head. “It was only a flesh wound”, she mumbled and a hint of the resentment she had for her father appeared in her voice. “At least he claimed it. Of course he had to go to the headquarters immediately instead of coming here. So much work to do, you know him. At least he was kind enough to send one of his men to inform me” She sullenly shook her head. “The cold-hearted bastard”

There was something else that was bothering her. Of course, Arthur was used to Aditha talking badly about their father. It had started back when their mother died, when Hackor came too late to save her and almost too late to save his children. A long scar on Aditha's leg permanently reminded her of this day. Over the years, her sorrow over her mother's death turned into hatred against the man who could have prevented it if he would have headed home immediately instead of fighting the Ironborn. Hackor Nathamer had saved a lot of strangers on that day, at the cost of the person he loved the most. Arthur never held it against him, but he knew, Aditha would never forgive him. But he could feel that something was different right now. His sister was afraid.

“It's all good”, Arthur said calmly as he once again attempted to move past her. “I am here now. Father knows what's best for him” He stopped as she still held him back, preventing him from fully entering his home. “Perhaps you should join him”, she said and a hint of her usual, bitter sarcasm swung with her words. “I'm sure he's going to love being close to his family after such a long day”

With a sigh, Arthur gently pushed her hand off and stepped past her. “What is it?”, he asked as he noticed the frightened glare in her eyes. “Is another man here? Aditha, this has to stop. Father is never going to even comment on it and you're hurting yourself more than you're hurting him” She quickly shook her head. “It's not...”, she started to say, before she cut herself off once she saw that Arthur continued to walk down the hallway. “Arthur, you shouldn't...!”

And then Arthur saw her. As he turned around the corner, he saw a dark figure leaning against the wall, next to the stairs that lead upstairs. Aditha rushed after her brother, her candle soon revealing the figure to be a young woman. She was short, thin, with a pretty face and dark grey eyes that almost appeared like charcoal in the gloomy twilight. Her hair was black and fell upon her shoulders and she was clad in dark leather. The look on her face was cold and stoic as she mustered him.

“A woman?”, Arthur asked, as he looked at his sister in surprise. The woman let out an annoyed sigh. “Arthur Nathamer?”, she asked. “We have expected you. Follow me” After this brief introduction, she turned around and started to climb the stairs. Arthur's glance fell upon the dagger she was wearing on her belt. Aditha gulped. “You should have left for the headquarters, brother”, she said. Arthur gave her a glare. “And leave you alone with this... this woman? Who is she anyway?”, he snarled.

“I have no idea. They turned up half an hour ago. Said they wanted to talk to father or to you. The man that was with her gives me a bad feeling”, Aditha answered quickly. “I'm sorry, brother. I was afraid of what they could do to us if I warn you”

Before Arthur could answer, the woman's voice sounded from upstairs. “You coming? He does not like to wait”, she yelled. “Who is he?”, Arthur asked as he reluctantly started to walk up the stairs, his sister closely behind him. “A one-eyed man”, Aditha answered. “He means bad news”

As it turned out, the strange woman was leading him directly to their living room. Even now, many years after her death, the room was still decorated for four people. Four chairs were positioned around the table, three of them used often, while the fourth was never used, usually at least. Right now, a man sat on it, his hands hidden underneath the table. He was tall, at least as tall as Arthur, perhaps more and he was definitely more muscular. His hair was cut short and his face was plain looking, without any remarkable feature save for a loud scar on the left side of his face that apparently also claimed his left eye.

“Hello, Arthur”, the man said with a polite smile, while Arthur grabbed his sword. “What are you doing here?”, he demanded to know and the man's smile got wider. “Easy, Arthur. We mean no trouble”, he promised, raised one hand and pointed at himself and then at the strange woman, who stood next to him, while she still mustered Arthur with a cold, sullen glare. “My name is Ellyrio Terys. The lovely lady next to me is my business partner Briar”, the man introduced them and the woman gave him a cold glare. A grin formed on his face and for a moment he looked solely at her. “Isn't it a lovely name? Briar, Briar, Briar...”, he chuckled and Arthur saw how the woman clenched her fists, while she avoided to look at anyone.

“Enough with the games”, Arthur spat. “Ellyrio Terys... is this your real name?” Ellyrio gave him a nod. “Currently, at least. Names don't really matter. What matters is the offer I'm making you”, he answered and a sick smirk appeared on his face as he looked back at the woman. “Briar, would you please get our offer?” This time, the woman shot him an absolutely murderous glare and her hand even twitched towards her dagger, but she nonetheless gave him the hint of a nod, before she left the room.

“Your offer?”, Arthur asked, as he finally sat down in front of the man. Ellyrio's attitude started to get on his nerves already. Usually, Arthur was a calm man, but something about this stranger was off and it angered him. Aditha still stood behind him, obviously too nervous to sit. Ellyrio slightly grinned, before he gave him a nod. “Indeed. You see, I have heard you have a problem with a killer running around in your city”, he answered. “Correct”, Arthur growled. “What's it to you?”

“Oh you know... I'm a law-abiding citizen. Only doing my duty to help”, the one-eyed man chuckled and this time, Arthur slammed his closed fist down on the table, which caused Aditha to gasp in shock. His sudden outburst of anger surprised him more than it surprised Ellyrio. “Stop playing games with me, Ellyrio”, Arthur growled coldly. “It was a long, stressful day and I'm not in the mood. You come into my house, you scare my sister and you still have the guts to act all smug about it” He pointed at the man and noticed that his finger shivered. “Choose your next words carefully, or else I'm going to arrest you”

“You're going to try it at least”, Ellyrio answered and raised both of his hands above the table. To Arthur's surprise, he was holding a loaded crossbow. “Don't you see, little guardsman? You're in no position to make demands. Your outbursts are uncalled for. Right now, you're only going to listen to what I have to tell you, do you understand?” With these words, he moved the crossbow a bit, so that it wasn't pointing at Arthur, but at Aditha. Arthur gulped, as he forced himself to calm down. “I understand”, he answered.

“Splendid!”, Ellyrio exclaimed. “But you have point. I don't think it's fair to play games with you. Your father's men and my men got into a fight tonight. There have been deaths on your side, deaths that could have been avoided” Arthur narrowed his eyes and only Aditha's hand on his shoulder managed to calm him down. “That has been you?”, he asked. Ellyrio gave him a nod. “A misunderstanding, and I'm saying this with the utmost honesty”, he answered. “Causing death was never our intention. Me and my men, we are here for our own goals, but harming civilians has never been among them”

“Then what do you want?”, Arthur asked. This time, Ellyrio shook his head. “I can't tell you, Arthur, for your own good. But I promise you, no matter how it looks, I'm not the bad guy here”, he answered softly. “We started on the wrong foot, but I have an offer to repair out relations” With these words, he looked past Arthur, towards the door. His smirk turned into a wide grin. “As a token of my good will...”, he said, just as Arthur turned around. “I present you Wolfius Woodbark”

Limping into the room, his left leg heavily bandaged, walked Wolfius. His hands were tied behind his back and despite his wounded leg, his feet were chained together, only allowing him to walk very slowly. For once, the beast wasn't smiling. Instead, the look on his face was cold anger, which was even more terrifying than his usual perverse joy. Whatever Ellyrio did, it was enough to piss Wolfius off, pretty seriously on top.

“Your sister was kind enough to treat his wound, but a real healer should look after him soon”, Ellyrio explained and Arthur pressed his lips together. “You let him near Aditha?”, he mumbled tonelessly. Ellyrio gave him a nod. “Nothing could have happened, you have my word. Me and Briar were with them at all times. Wolfius wasn't even able to talk to her, for we gagged him”, he said. “I doubt you want to risk loosing him to an infection. You probably want to give him a trial. Doesn't that sound great, Wolfius? A real trial!”

Wolfius shook his head, as he sat down onto a chair, putting some stress off from his wounded leg. “There won't be a trial”, he hissed. “You did a mistake, a big fucking mistake. I'm going to hunt you down like an animal” He glanced at Briar. “And your little sister too”

Ellyrio shrugged. “Big words for a wolf in chains”, he mocked him, before he looked back at Arthur. “He is my peace offer. The man who murdered three young women over the past month, a couple of guards and this old housekeeper and who tried to murder the young servicemaid” He paused for a moment. “The man who murdered Maester Eaton and Lord Raylan”, he continued. “A single perpetrator”

“You just plan to give him to me?”, Arthur asked, slightly surprised at this offer. He knew, Wolfius was dangerous, but the fact that these two managed to capture him alive, without being wounded themselves obviously made them even more dangerous. “I do”, Ellyrio answered. “Of course, in turn I expect that we put our differences aside. I don't want to be your enemy, Arthur. You get your killer. In turn, you let us be. No one has to die, aside from him”

“Do I have a choice?”, Arthur asked, glancing at the crossbow. Ellyrio gave him a nod. “You always have a choice”, he insisted. “If you refuse my offer, I will shoot your sister, while Briar will cut your throat. We will free Wolfius and allow him to roam your city once more, to kill as he likes” He shrugged and a disturbingly friendly smile formed on his face. “Your choice”

“That's not a real choice, huh?”, Arthur muttered. Ellyrio shook his head. “It depends what you see as a real choice”, he answered. “I am not your enemy and I don't want to be, but trust me, I have no problem with it if you want to. Think about your sister”

The mention of Aditha was enough for Arthur to give in. He knew, Ellyrio was planning something. He was responsible for the people that died today and he had to be brought to justice. His father would refuse the offer, at the cost of his own life. But Arthur wasn't his father and he couldn't risk Aditha's life.

“I accept your offer”, he mumbled. Ellyrio gave him a nod. “That was the right decision, Arthur”, he complimented him as he raised from the chair. “You can see it as a chance for peace. To live and let live. Isn't that what civilization is all about?” As he moved past the table, he gave Arthur a pat onto the shoulder. “Of course, I expect you to honour your end of our deal. You can tell your father, if he makes another move against us, many will die. If he lets us be, no one will die. I'm sure he will do the right decision”

“He will”, Arthur promised coldly, as he watched him leaving the room. “Come on, Briar”, Ellyrio said as he started to walk down the hallway. The woman gave him a glare of helpless anger. For a moment she hesitated and listened to his footsteps, before she walked towards Arthur. “Don't trust him”, she urged him, her voice barely audible. “The killing won't stop if you leave him be. Your father has to stop him”

She attempted to move away, but Arthur grabbed her arm. “Wait”, he hissed. “You are against him?” She hesitated for a moment, before she gave him a nod. “Then help me!”, Arthur urged her. “Help us to bring him down” She gulped, before she regretfully shook her head. “I can't”, she answered. “I'm sorry, but...” She glanced at Aditha and a sad smile appeared on her face. “Trust me, I want to, but I simply can't. Perhaps one day, but not yet” With these words, she broke free of Arthur's grip and rushed after Ellyrio, leaving Arthur, Aditha and Wolfius behind.

Finally, Wolfius' smirk returned as he looked at Aditha. “You are not afraid, girl?”, he asked. She shook his head. “I've seen many beasts in my life. You don't scare me”, she spat and Wolfius chuckled. “That's the spirit”, he complimented her, before he looked at Arthur. “And you? What are you going to do with me now? Are you going to kill me, or what?”

Arthur shook his head as he raised from his chair. He took a deep breath, looking at Wolfius' pale grey eyes. “My name is Arthur Nathamer and I am a member of Raylansfair's city guard”, he proclaimed, remembering the procedure his father taught him. “Wolfius Woodbark, you are wanted for several cases of grievous bodily harm and murder. Hereby, you are under arrest”

As expected, Wolfius burst into laughter. “Arresting me?”, he exclaimed. “Are you serious? Clayton brought me to the only guardsman in this fucking city who is honest enough to arrest me?” Ignoring his mockery, Arthur continued. “You will receive a fair trial and you will be allowed to speak in your defense”, he explained, before he let out a sigh. “Although I am sure they will execute you regardless”

This time, Wolfius shook his head. “No, they won't”, he insisted. “You don't really think I will stay in your prison, right? You're making a mistake, boy. You know I will escape” Before Arthur could answer, Aditha cut him off. “Then what do you want, you prick?”, she growled. Wolfius gave her an impressed look. “I like your attitude”, he complimented her calmly. “I want to give you a counteroffer” He focussed at Arthur again, who gave him a frustrated nod. “Speak up”, he ordered him and Wolfius complied.

“You know I will escape either way. If you lock me up, you will be on my list, you and your sister and your father as well, guardsman Nathamer...”, Wolfius growled. “But... you could let me go right now. I will leave you and your family alone. On top of that, I am going to tell you everything I know about this one-eyed bastard and the bitch that was with him and I promise you, I will kill them first. Trust me...”

“But afterwards you will continue to kill people”, Arthur interjected and Wolfius gave him a nod. “Of course. A handful here a handful there. Not your family, no big deal. I think we both know that 'Ellyrio' is more dangerous for your city”, he insisted. “I kill a few people, but at least I have the decency not to ruin the lives of everyone else. For once, we are on the same side, Arthur. Your enemies are my enemies. We can work together”

Aditha shook her head. “Come on, Arthur. You're not considering this, are you?”, she growled.

[Accept his offer - Let him go] [Reject his offer - Lock him up]

• Good question! I mean, I know the answer, but I'm curious what the rest thinks :)

• [Accept his offer - Let him go] I can't resist this option. I know it will backfire, but that doesn't matter.

Arthur For a while, as Arthur was running through the night, he felt strangely persecuted by someone, something, just staying out of sigh

• Most in danger

You mean who is in the greatest danger atm? Or who is the most dangerous person?

• In that case I'd say Lucas, heck we don't even know if he's alive. And after him Leonard, Sammy, Sasha and Davith. Oh, and now also Torvin and Garthon.

Most in danger

• Long list.

In that case I'd say Lucas, heck we don't even know if he's alive. And after him Leonard, Sammy, Sasha and Davith. Oh, and now also Torvin and Garthon.

• [Reject his offer - Lock him up] I hate Wolfius too much to let him go... And if he really escapes then... ARGH! :D

Arthur For a while, as Arthur was running through the night, he felt strangely persecuted by someone, something, just staying out of sigh

• Basically the ones in hands of Mullendore and the ones who are at least trying to kill a king :D

Long list.

• [Reject his offer - Lock him up]

• edited November 2015

Oh this is a tough one, Wolfius' info could be really useful but is it worth the risk? He could name every one of the Assassin's by their real names, but would he be honest? .... I'm gonna risk it, this is too good of an opportunity to pass up. [Accept his offer - Let him go] They've killed several people, the guard launched an attack on them but they still know nothing about them, we have to take this chance.

• So that was Clayton and Kersea right? Where'd the fake names come from? They sound familiar.

• Ellena Terys' father was Ellyio, cause the assassins killed him and used his name as alias. Briar was Ellena's mom? I forget the thing about where Briar comes from.

AgentZ46 posted: »

So that was Clayton and Kersea right? Where'd the fake names come from? They sound familiar.

• Right! Thanks for reminding me.

Ellena Terys' father was Ellyio, cause the assassins killed him and used his name as alias. Briar was Ellena's mom? I forget the thing about where Briar comes from.

• Yes, that was Clayton and Kersea. Ellyrio Terys is Ellena's father, who was a merchant who legally owned property in Raylansfair (the warehouse they used as a hideout) and who was killed by Clayton to take his identity. Briar is Kersea's little sister and Clayton picked that name to remind her who's in charge and to torment her, which also explains her increasingly angry reactions every time he adressed her by that name.

AgentZ46 posted: »

So that was Clayton and Kersea right? Where'd the fake names come from? They sound familiar.

• I think Briar is Kersea's sister that Mullendore is keeping as hostage. Or that's how I remember it at least, could be I'm just messing up with names again but it does fit in with Kersea's reaction to the name.

Ellena Terys' father was Ellyio, cause the assassins killed him and used his name as alias. Briar was Ellena's mom? I forget the thing about where Briar comes from.

• [Accept his offer - Let him go]

• edited November 2015

[Reject his offer - Lock him up]

Edit: So, yeah.. i decided to change my vote... and why? Because i think it will be better to lock him down, wounded and keep an eye on him with many guards... i think it will do less charm to more endangered people... i really hope that this vote will be less devastating.

Before edit:
    This will be more safe for Arthur and his sister after all... and someone will eventually kill the bastard... right? This choices are harder and harder, Liquid.

• [Reject his offer - Lock him up]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.