Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

Elliott also told me that Tessie had little...etc

• We don't want to know that, damn it.

Elliott really want that, damn it.

• edited November 2015

Gwyn is generally awesome. B)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, I won't kill Gwyn since I ship Gwyn x Asher hard LMAO Although I also won't kill Gwyn cause she's pretty xD

• Maybe it's going to be ruined. Remember, there are no happy weddings in Game of Thrones. With an exception of Sansa and Ramsay's wedding (not sure if it's an actual wedding, I don't pay a lot of attention to the show xd).

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yeah, that's what I meant. Why would we ruin the marriage as Morgryn though? The marriage benefits him, I don't see why he would. Maybe if we control Mira but I'm not seeing it happen.

• #TeamGwyn

Gwyn is generally awesome.

• he tries to teach us the best way he can, how touching :g

• I'm personally hoping we can control that marriage just because I don't want Mira to have a boring life following him around and giving him kids. :|

Maybe it's going to be ruined. Remember, there are no happy weddings in Game of Thrones. With an exception of Sansa and Ramsay's wedding (not sure if it's an actual wedding, I don't pay a lot of attention to the show xd).

• Yeah, me too.

As Morgryn, I want to make Mira's life 'fun' so she can be glad that she's his wife ;)

I'm personally hoping we can control that marriage just because I don't want Mira to have a boring life following him around and giving him kids.

• lmao that sounded dirty af

Yeah, me too. As Morgryn, I want to make Mira's life 'fun' so she can be glad that she's his wife

• uuuuuhm...well...if that's what you want...there you go...

enter image description here

...that's everything thats left...enjoy!

Give me @Kawaiii

• Kawaiii <3

Dracu98 posted: »

uuuuuhm...well...if that's what you want...there you go... ...that's everything thats left...enjoy!

• It was my intention ;D

lmao that sounded dirty af

• Well, yeah... The ending could use more work but it was still a good ending nonetheless.

And that's why I liked how it ended, so we can get a season two. Even though, what's done is done :p

• She is unless you chose to ambush Ludd then she stabs you in the back literally...-_-

Gwyn is generally awesome.

• She saved me twice, after killing Gryff and at the end of the episode. She's pretty awesome for me lmao

• For the most part she is, its all a mater of choice I suppose.

She saved me twice, after killing Gryff and at the end of the episode. She's pretty awesome for me lmao

• Actually, I loved Asher walkthrough much better. Just finished it now. It is way less gloomy.

finally, someone besides me and wolfenus who's excited lmao

• Rodrik's is a lot more brutal, I like Asher's more too.

Mawula posted: »

Actually, I loved Asher walkthrough much better. Just finished it now. It is way less gloomy.

• And I can really live without heads on poles. Happy to not see it ever again.

Rodrik's is a lot more brutal, I like Asher's more too.

• At least Rodrik came back without a missing body.

• I can't believe it is real....

There was a beach trip in BL games?

This is in Hawaii. But you got me thinking like Borderlands does (another) beach trip and the sand there is black

• Well, I for one is too lazy to change the avatar ;) I came here for GoT, but I love Tales more now. Thank heaven for Rhyiona!

Like we couldn't guess. With your GoT gifs and profile picture.

• Yes, and Tom, you know what, you kept silent during MY execution too! So, Mira will prepare her woman's weapon now...

At least Rodrik came back without a missing body.

• Also there's a beach in California I looked also has black sand (Humboldt Beach)

But yeah, the concept of one of the DLC is you go to a tropical beach to relax. They even make fun of how so many shows use that concept for filler episodes

I can't believe it is real.... There was a beach trip in BL games?

• Mira: I will do whatever it takes to survive. Whatever it takes...

Sorry, Tom!

Yes, and Tom, you know what, you kept silent during MY execution too! So, Mira will prepare her woman's weapon now...

• I'd like to see beach located Rhyiona dreamy smile

Also there's a beach in California I looked also has black sand (Humboldt Beach) But yeah, the concept of one of the DLC is you go to a tropical beach to relax. They even make fun of how so many shows use that concept for filler episodes

• enter image description here

I'd like to see beach located Rhyiona dreamy smile

• I laughed how Morgryn declares Mira his 'betrothed' while she is all dirty and five secs out of the cell. What a disgrace!

Mira: I will do whatever it takes to survive. Whatever it takes... Sorry, Tom!

• Well, technically he's not wrong but it must look pretty weird in front of everyone else lmao

I laughed how Morgryn declares Mira his 'betrothed' while she is all dirty and five secs out of the cell. What a disgrace!

• What is that?! Pink sand? I'm going to exceed my daily dose of admiration now....

I just thought...Imagine Rhys asking Fiona on a beach trip and then they end walking through the desert.

Fiona: What the hell is this? Where is the sea?

Rhys: It's a beach trip, not the sea trip. It happens to be a very large beach. Enjoy!

• Technically, he could have kept his mouth shut. It is just so out of place :D

Well, technically he's not wrong but it must look pretty weird in front of everyone else lmao

• I just wonder what the other people were thinking :P

Technically, he could have kept his mouth shut. It is just so out of place

• They came for the show, they do not care for his words I think.

But of course, he's so full of himself, he MUST tell everyone.

I just wonder what the other people were thinking :P

• Yes, and also 'honesty'.

Loyalty and respect? Margaery, you're not fooling me!

Yeah... She also forgot to mention 'Rhyiona' ;^)

• Still, I think I'd find it funny in their place because he's talking about it like it's a big deal (we know it is but they don't) while she's looking dirty and homeless.

They came for the show, they do not care for his words I think. But of course, he's so full of himself, he MUST tell everyone.

• I could totally see Rhys having a comeback like that, love it

What is that?! Pink sand? I'm going to exceed my daily dose of admiration now.... I just thought...Imagine Rhys asking Fiona on a beach t

• Pls post Rhyiona naow pls.

• This has been posted many times but I feel like it deserves to be posted one more just for a reminder ^^

enter image description here

Pls post Rhyiona naow pls.

• And then she punches him. Typical.

I could totally see Rhys having a comeback like that, love it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.