Playing as **** in Season 2

Now that we know that Season 2 is confirmed, what do you guys think of our chances of playing as Sera in Season 2 if we refused marriage as Mira? It wouldn't make sense to completely lock out the King's Landing storyline and it wouldn't be too much of a change besides a character swap and Sera's initial motivations for wanting to help the Forresters (perhaps she blames herself for Mira's death?).

Comments

• She is no way related to the Forresters or the Forresters story line. So no, we won't get to play her.

• Sera already has a defined personality, so no

• Then who do you think we will get to play as in King's Landing? Telltale might prove me wrong, but it would suck if the people who killed Mira just didn't have a King's Landing storyline. That is where the Game of Thrones is being played after all.

theHound posted: »

She is no way related to the Forresters or the Forresters story line. So no, we won't get to play her.

• Didn't stop Clementine from being playable in WD S2

Sera already has a defined personality, so no

• No clue to be honest. They might introduce a new character or not feature a POV in Kings Landing at all. In all honesty, i don't even know what their plan is for the story of the upcoming season.

Then who do you think we will get to play as in King's Landing? Telltale might prove me wrong, but it would suck if the people who killed Mira just didn't have a King's Landing storyline. That is where the Game of Thrones is being played after all.

• Honestly there was nothing happening in Kings Landing that was holding my interest. Lets see the the Eyrie or Lannisport.

• Please no, I'd rather leave kings landing than play the same role as last season reset with a more stupid handmaiden, besides in my game her arse is heading back to highgarden

• Clementine was one of the main characters and it was pretty obvious it'd be her. Sera is just a selfish stupid side character.

Didn't stop Clementine from being playable in WD S2

• We're either playing as Mira or Tom depending on our choices. It's pretty obvious people.

• Perhaps Dany sends Malcolm there :D

Then who do you think we will get to play as in King's Landing? Telltale might prove me wrong, but it would suck if the people who killed Mira just didn't have a King's Landing storyline. That is where the Game of Thrones is being played after all.

• Morgryn would be an excellent POV character in King's Landing.

• It would then be like Asher/Rodrik. I dont want to wait 4-5 months to get a one and a half hour episode.

We're either playing as Mira or Tom depending on our choices. It's pretty obvious people.

• Better get used to it. Going into season 2 we either have Asher/Rodrik with Duncan/Royland/Gwyn with Mira dead/alive and Gared at the North Grove/heading south.

It would then be like Asher/Rodrik. I dont want to wait 4-5 months to get a one and a half hour episode.

• Would you say it's impossible that Malcolm will be a point of view, then?

Sera already has a defined personality, so no

• If we get a new POV in Kings Landing, I think it'd be best for our character to be an Ironwood merchant going up against Morgryn. Our father's House could've been a Forrester Bannermen and out of loyalty to them we compete with Morgryn in the Ironwood trade.

• edited November 2015

I could easily see her or Tom being entangled in the plot. And you're wrong, she is tied to the Forresters story through her blatant, public association with Mira. A girl just executed for treason, if she's a PC. And the nest of vipers generally doesn't care about what actually happened. They will smell blood and knowing what happens with Marg... well, things could easily attach to Sera, maybe even through Tom's influence. Sooooo.... yeah, it's totally possible, and not a bad idea.

theHound posted: »

She is no way related to the Forresters or the Forresters story line. So no, we won't get to play her.

• ...and maybe Malcolm, new characters, or whatever else they come up with. I mean, you don't know.

Better get used to it. Going into season 2 we either have Asher/Rodrik with Duncan/Royland/Gwyn with Mira dead/alive and Gared at the North Grove/heading south.

• He's also charming.

Shaboomm posted: »

Morgryn would be an excellent POV character in King's Landing.

• The only way Sera becomes a playable character is if somehow Margery is directing her actions, in order to make amends.

• She threw a tomato at Mira, fuck her.

• edited November 2015

An unforgivable crime (tomatoes should not be thrown at anybody, that is a safety hazard, tomato juice could get in their eye) (also head trauma).

musdy posted: »

She threw a tomato at Mira, fuck her.

• Eh, a blatant bad guy with no redeemable qualities isn't much better.

• I would rather play as a giant with girlfriend issues. it would be a compelling love story.

• It would then be like Asher/Rodrik. I dont want to wait 4-5 months to get a one and a half hour episode.

I would, the last episode was so varied

It would then be like Asher/Rodrik. I dont want to wait 4-5 months to get a one and a half hour episode.

• I'd rather play as Tom tbh, he's far more likable than Sera.

• edited November 2015

I think if your Mira is alive, you will play as her. Asher\Rodrik will probably be dead in season 2 so I think we will play as Talia trying to reunite with Ryon and Beskha and Ryon trying to reunite with Talia and her companion-Gwynn,Royland or Duncan.

So playable characters: Mira(Determinant) , Talia, Ryon and Gared (how could I forget about the bacon lover xD xD)

• So have I. I spent the whole game trying to play as an evil Rodrik.

• In what plot? Sera had nothing to do with Lord Andros or the killing of that guard. She's a simple handmaiden who happened to be a friend of Mira. Mira is gone, whether she's dead or alive, she's out of the picture now. If Sera gets a POV it's only for filler purposes which i wouldn't like.

Asher, Beskha and Gared. Those will be our POVs.

Demarcoa posted: »

I could easily see her or Tom being entangled in the plot. And you're wrong, she is tied to the Forresters story through her blatant, publi

• Might as well give Ludd or Gryff a POV too. No, he's our enemy, it would be absurd.

Shaboomm posted: »

Morgryn would be an excellent POV character in King's Landing.

• Or Mira's forced marriage.

• That would be so cool it's like they both have guardians sworn to protect them but I really want to play as Rodrik just for a few more episodes if they kill him of I would understand but at least give his sick Forrester armour to Ryon.

FetchWalker posted: »

I think if your Mira is alive, you will play as her. Asher\Rodrik will probably be dead in season 2 so I think we will play as Talia trying

• edited November 2015

Yup I also think Malcolm will be a pov, and Tom too if Mira was killed. They should be getting the hang of the determinant storyline thing by now I would hope.

Demarcoa posted: »

...and maybe Malcolm, new characters, or whatever else they come up with. I mean, you don't know.

• I don't know about you. But, that gives me hope going forwards towards season 2. Maybe Telltale is finally stepping up their game to make choices matter? Everyone wants their choices to matter, I think Telltale should have figured it out by now. I personally, wouldn't mind waiting longer if it meant our choices mattered and changed things, like who is alive and dead etc.

Better get used to it. Going into season 2 we either have Asher/Rodrik with Duncan/Royland/Gwyn with Mira dead/alive and Gared at the North Grove/heading south.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.