What colour / style would you say Ashers hair is?

yes I want to copy it lol. But wjhen I have grown my hair a bit what do I say to the barber? I don't want to bring in a picture of Asher because that's just lame lol. And what colour? like specifics, its a TYPE of blonde right?

Comments

• I think it's a dirty blonde hair colour (don't quote me on that, I don't know my hair styles very well). No clue what you would call his hair style.

• I'd call his hairstyle the "I haven't bathed in months cause I've been to busy killing things".

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think it's a dirty blonde hair colour (don't quote me on that, I don't know my hair styles very well). No clue what you would call his hair style.

• And the beard is just it's own story.

I'd call his hairstyle the "I haven't bathed in months cause I've been to busy killing things".

• I think you should bring Asher's picture with you, but from all the sides. I think it's a dirty blonde hair color too, maybe sandy, I have no idea what barbers call them.

• Nah I think Asher is actually a lighter blonde.

MarteenPyro posted: »

I think you should bring Asher's picture with you, but from all the sides. I think it's a dirty blonde hair color too, maybe sandy, I have no idea what barbers call them.

• I like it, I'm going to ask the barber for this specific hairstyle.

I'd call his hairstyle the "I haven't bathed in months cause I've been to busy killing things".

• I dunno if anybody's notices but Asher hair must of been lightened by the sun because it's lighter at the top then the back...

• edited November 2015

The /r/malehairadvice subreddit might be able to help you out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.