Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Whoa hang in there bro!

• Sleep tight :^)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, I'm pretty tired right now as usual... Ugh... why did I even wake up at 5 AM? -_- Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

Have some dirty dreams, sweet-anus <3

Well, I'm pretty tired right now as usual... Ugh... why did I even wake up at 5 AM? -_- Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• Sandra says,

Thx quacker

Quiff posted: »

Oh Sandra's really getting better indeed. Hope she's doing well!

• no regrets! :> it was delicious!

kinky.. >:)

Do it for the chocolate ducky!! I'll give you any number you want :^)

• Sandra says,

Ikr? All my love too fam

kristi78968 posted: »

THIS IS AMAZING! All my love.

• So long, farewell, auch wiedersehen, good night! I hate to go and leave this pretty sight...

...but I must. Night, Quiff ^-^

Friday, Friday, gettin' down on Friday!

• Sandra says,

Tell him I said thx m8

• fatty

Tfw you see the GIF and you want a chocolate bar rn ;-;

• Hi everyone :D

• edited November 2015

A fellow fanwriter is always welcome!

Extends hand

Hi, I write fanfiction too >:D

nervously steps into this thread with fanfics clutched in my hands Hello? Umm, someone invited me to join in on this thread on Tumblr (fe

• Hello Zebra!

Zeratuel posted: »

Hi everyone

• edited November 2015

Here is a final question from me (for today, don't worry I ain't going anywhere :P)

Would you hate me if I uh... KILLED OFF.... Someone.... In the fanfic?

You know, so I can prepare myself for the torches and pitchforks asking for my head later on :)

Knowing me it could be anyone, could be more than one person, could even include a resurrection at a cost of something else. You never know! I have so many ideas planned out for this story that I'm ashamed to say I can't write quick enough :(

ALSO

To all fanwriter's on the thread, yes all of you, I would like to do a one-shot collab. It's a Rhyiona romance one-shot with a small twist. If any of you are interested then please PM me. Initially I was gonna ask either Kristi, Charlotte or Ray seeing as I am most familiar with them. BUT, I think it's fair to ask all fanwriter's here just in case they wanna give it a shot :)

• @RhyionsIsLife PM Hazza, make Handsome Cheese proud :3

HazzatheMan posted: »

Here is a final question from me (for today, don't worry I ain't going anywhere :P) Would you hate me if I uh... KILLED OFF.... Someone..

• Handsome Cheese? That's such a sweet name!

@RhyionsIsLife PM Hazza, make Handsome Cheese proud

• Sure, I'll see what he says, never done a collab before! :)

@RhyionsIsLife PM Hazza, make Handsome Cheese proud

• You can let her know, I love Fiona (I guess Finn (shudders)) making it rain, and Athena in Jail

Sandra says, [Angrily fixes bow tie] Listen here you little shit. (It's a doctor who meme but I'm on a tablet.) Tell him Sandra is only joking m8

• What has this thread become? Rhyiona AND GoT thread?

• Rhys × Fiona × Asher × Rodrik

What has this thread become? Rhyiona AND GoT thread?

• The best of both worlds! (゚ヮ゚)

• So true

The best of both worlds! (゚ヮ゚)

• By the way, from the request of John I updated the OP with a link to the Rhyiona archive at fanfiction.net

• Sandra says,

Thx bb ;;;)

You can let her know, I love Fiona (I guess Finn (shudders)) making it rain, and Athena in Jail

• I want to, but I don't have the time at the moment ):

Here is a final question from me (for today, don't worry I ain't going anywhere :P) Would you hate me if I uh... KILLED OFF.... Someone..

• edited November 2015

ayy

Thank you! I can now browse Rhyiona fanfiction that I missed out on in the past.

Green613 posted: »

By the way, from the request of John I updated the OP with a link to the Rhyiona archive at fanfiction.net

• Uh-oh. I have to add my latest works there. For me ff.net is like Android to Telltale :)

Thank you! I can now browse Rhyiona fanfiction that I missed out on in the past.

• At least here we can dicsuss everything at ease. With people we are sure that are nice :)

And yes, I apologize for GoT offtop. But I guess I'm not willing to leave this thread for other threads.

• Oh, I'm excited! Never did it before too.

• Wow, Fiona gets every handsome man! Lucky girl!

Eryka posted: »

Rhys × Fiona × Asher × Rodrik

• Good morning, everyone ^-^

How are you all today? <3

• I'm doing alright.

I just got up.

Good morning, everyone ^-^ How are you all today?

• Morning y'all!

enter image description here

• oops. this isn't the GoT thread, my bad.

enter image description here

• ...Pretty much xD

• Hi! I'm super cool. Finished my fitness training and headed to lab.

The second chapter of Up is almost ripe in my head. My imagination is always very productive during physical exercising.

You're alright? Got some sleep, you early riser?

Good morning, everyone ^-^ How are you all today?

• edited November 2015

Hi! I'm super cool. Finished my fitness training and headed to lab.

Haha, that's good :)

The second chapter of Up is almost ripe in my head. My imagination is always very productive during physical exercising.

I can imagine x3

You're alright? Got some sleep, you early riser?

I slept for 6 hours only cause 4 dogs were barking and woke me up. And I didn't feel like sleeping later on -_- Ugh... if only I could sleep for 9 hours one time. ;-;

Mawula posted: »

Hi! I'm super cool. Finished my fitness training and headed to lab. The second chapter of Up is almost ripe in my head. My imagination is always very productive during physical exercising. You're alright? Got some sleep, you early riser?

• Try walking or other exercise before sleep. It helps.

Believe me, once you're working sleep comes without problem :D I sleep 10-11 hours on weekends.

Hi! I'm super cool. Finished my fitness training and headed to lab. Haha, that's good The second chapter of Up is almost ripe

• Hi. XD

SmolGui posted: »

Morning y'all!

• It's an advice well taken ^-^

If only I could sleep for 10 hours every day, even the weekends :(

Mawula posted: »

Try walking or other exercise before sleep. It helps. Believe me, once you're working sleep comes without problem I sleep 10-11 hours on weekends.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.