Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• This will be more safe for Arthur and his sister after all... and someone will eventually kill the bastard... right?

Oh well, you can never know. No character is doomed from the beginning, that applies to Wolfius as well. Your choices matter when it comes to seal a characters fate. This choice matters. Perhaps he indeed gets a chance to escape prison if you lock him up, as he said. It should be clear that he has a chance to escape the city if you let him go now and perhaps he is even going to use it instead of simply continuing his killing spree. However, trusting him could also start a big Wolfius redemption storyline... probably not, but it's a nice thought, isn't it? I think without spoiling anything, I can reveal that this choice will be important for his fate. Not only his fate, to be precise, but it will be important for several fates. But sure, you are right, letting him go will be more safe for Arthur and Aditha. After all, Wolfius promised to spare them :D

Mathea posted: »

[Reject his offer - Lock him up] Edit: So, yeah.. i decided to change my vote... and why? Because i think it will be better to lock him d

• I wouldnt bet on it ;)

A happy ending? Hmm... that's actually not entirely unrealistic. I believe, Game of Thrones doesn't always have to be dark and depressing, i

• edited November 2015

[Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!] i want to kill him! >< Srsly why cant Arthur just kill him i know it's kinda out of character but THIS guy is like the Joker. You cant let this guy alive! No matter what you do it will end in a pile of corpses! Srsly Athur just fucking kill him and say it was self defense or something! Wolfious will be our doom guys! Our DOOM I tell ya!

...which is why i would go with this [Accept his offer - Let him go]. I'm 100% sure he will escape by this Kreep guy, who is a damn good fighter too. And at least this choice will safe one character against Wolfi.But I think Arthur is fucked anyway. Because if he lets Wolfi go than someone else will be pissed af and will kill arthur for it.

Arthur For a while, as Arthur was running through the night, he felt strangely persecuted by someone, something, just staying out of sigh

• Lock him up

Arthur For a while, as Arthur was running through the night, he felt strangely persecuted by someone, something, just staying out of sigh

• Actually i am starting to have doubts... because letting him go means that he will go after Lyria and Rosalie again i believe as well, same about Jenna and Richard... but locking him up will also put Arthur and Aditha on his list... this is so complicated, no choice is good in this part... perhaps his rage towards Clayton and Kersea will focus his mind on them... he is as well wounded, perhaps it won't be so easy for him to break from the cell if he will be locked up unnoticed...

One thing you mentioned though made me think - redemption of Wolfius, this would be really, really interesting to read about - transformation of a killer who just found out he have another son... on the other hand, curious who is his first :-o

This will be more safe for Arthur and his sister after all... and someone will eventually kill the bastard... right? Oh well, you ca

• [Accept his offer - Let him go]

• [Reject his offer - Lock him up]

• How would Clayton react if Arthur let Wolfius go? Would he retaliate against the Nathamers?

• He definitely wouldn't be pleased. While I can't confirm anything yet, it wouldn't be out of character for Clayton to retaliate against them, mostly out of injured pride. If his interactions with Kersea proved one thing, then that he hates any kind of disobedience. I can confirm that the threats he made against Arthur in this part were genuine. It remains to be seen if he makes good on them if Arthur lets Wolfius go, but it is certainly possible.

AgentZ46 posted: »

How would Clayton react if Arthur let Wolfius go? Would he retaliate against the Nathamers?

• I feel kind of honoured having my character be compared to the Joker.

Xemnes posted: »

[Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!] i want to kill him! >< Srsly why cant Arthur just kill him i know it's kinda out of character but THIS

• (Reject his offer- Lock him up)

• Your character scares me. Because I thought, from the time I saw him first "Hmmm looks like a homeless dude...he cant be much of a problem, I mean looj at this guy." And know it turns out he is kinda unstopable and outsmarting everyone else.So yea...good character :)

TheFurryOne posted: »

I feel kind of honoured having my character be compared to the Joker.

• Hi guys,

due to a fact that i prepared already in the past some pictures of some characters of Liquid story which i truly adore I realized that I did not share my own character with you yet and which were introduced some time ago. There you go then - the only healer in Raylansfair, with tired expression on her face: http://i.imgur.com/fClrXz6.jpg

• If anyone wants to add another Fanfic to their list, I;m doing one on Game of thrones Season 2 which carries choices over from the first season if anyone's interested

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/102388/game-of-thrones-season-2-interactive-fanfic

• [Accept his offer - Let him go] I'm basically doing this b/c of selfishness to protect my own character. Either way they are on someone's hit list, and it seems more of a mercy to be on Clayton's hit list than on Wolfius'.

• edited November 2015

Hey folks! I have 5 more illustrations for you!

First we have Prince Harrick. I love drawing Hoares, and this time with Harrick I tried to get that subtle, cold and calculating vibe - and I'm pretty satisfied. Then we have Ryder Harrington, Samuel's brother. I took some features from Samuel that I had drawn earlier, I'm also pretty happy with this one. Third we have Edonia Bernile, who is a character that I remembered but didn't really have a picture of in my mind - well now I do :D After that there is Garen. I really don't like Garen in the story, but it was still nice drawing him :p And last, but not least, there is Kreep. I'll let you be the judge and decide if I managed to capture his... kreepiness.

enter image description here

edit; not sure if you can see the pics but I can't, fixing....

• But Claytons list is probably much shorter.

Bounden posted: »

[Accept his offer - Let him go] I'm basically doing this b/c of selfishness to protect my own character. Either way they are on someone's hit list, and it seems more of a mercy to be on Clayton's hit list than on Wolfius'.

• Fixed :)

Hey folks! I have 5 more illustrations for you! First we have Prince Harrick. I love drawing Hoares, and this time with Harrick I tried t

• You are correct, Clayton's list is much shorter. Actually, he doesn't even have a list, for he doesn't need one. Interpret that info as you like ;)

Lord_EAA posted: »

But Claytons list is probably much shorter.

• Is Kreep GOT's universe version of Freddy Krugger? (Jokes aside awesome drawings :)

Hey folks! I have 5 more illustrations for you! First we have Prince Harrick. I love drawing Hoares, and this time with Harrick I tried t

• He may think that murdering them would be more trouble than it's worth.

You are correct, Clayton's list is much shorter. Actually, he doesn't even have a list, for he doesn't need one. Interpret that info as you like

• She looks awesome! I especially love the posture and the look on her face, it's very expressive and simply amazing. Perhaps, judging by the expression alone it's probably my favourite of the pictures you made. Thanks a lot :D

Mathea posted: »

Hi guys, due to a fact that i prepared already in the past some pictures of some characters of Liquid story which i truly adore I realize

• edited November 2015

Well... maybe. I can't comment in more detail on that until I close the voting (which will be tomorrow, by the way) but I can confirm that during their talk, Clayton was perfectly willing to immediately kill both Nathamer siblings if Arthur would have directly refused his offer. At least that one was not an empty threat. Also, keep in mind that murdering Lord Raylan and Maester Eaton hasn't been too much trouble for him. Clayton is absolutely unpredictable, but it should be clear that he won't be pleased.

He may think that murdering them would be more trouble than it's worth.

• Either way though we'll be pissing of some sort of serial killer. Maybe Clayton may find himself too busy to take revenge on Arthur.

Well... maybe. I can't comment in more detail on that until I close the voting (which will be tomorrow, by the way) but I can confirm that d

• edited November 2015

That's a lot of maybes, but yeah, maybe you are right. Theoretically, it can go both ways. Clayton is unpredictable, but Wolfius gives the term a whole new meaning. Right now, the two of them are without a doubt the most dangerous characters in Raylansfair and I'm saying this even though Wolfius is currently wounded, chained and uncharacteristically willing to negotiate. Neither of them are characters you want to take your chances with, trust me. As always, I can only advice you to really think about the consequences and to choose very carefully. One of these choices is going to have consequences that are a lot worse than the other.

Either way though we'll be pissing of some sort of serial killer. Maybe Clayton may find himself too busy to take revenge on Arthur.

• As always, these drawings are great! This time, I thought it would be easy to choose my favourite, because the Harrick drawing is simply amazing. This guy is probably the most dangerous Hoare, simply because he is also the calmest and most affable of them and you showed that really well. Then I saw the rest of the drawings and I wasn't so sure anymore if Harrick is my favourite of these 5. First we have Ryder, who looks exactly as I imagined him while writing. He has a lot of nice similarities to Samuel, but at the same time I like how you made him look a lot less threatening. When looking at that picture it's kinda hard to believe that this is the same guy who has been accused of being a multiple kinslayer. Then there's Edonia. In my humble opinion, she is awesome and so is your drawing. It's spot on how I imagined her. In Drent's storyline, she is without a doubt the friendliest character and I think it shows in the drawing. Next, we have perhaps one of the least friendly characters in Drent's storyline, which is kinda full with different types of jerks, now that I think about it. While I, as the guy who writes stuff for him, like Garen in a certain way, I can clearly see how he is not very well-liked among the readers. This is intentional though. His drawing is great and I think it emphasiszes that, despite his tendency to bitch about his employers, he is not a whiny pushover, but a deadly mercenary. Finally, we have Kreep, who was the one I was anticipating the most out of these five. He does not disappoint. While writing stuff for him, I noticed some physical similarities to Dragon Age's Cole and now that I see the drawing, these similarities are even stronger, which I find quite interesting. Kreep however is scary, especially with the way he holds his knifes and the hint of his disfigurement visible underneath the hat. It's a really great drawing, like all of these. Thanks a lot :D

• Thanks pal! Always good to know I managed to draw them as you imagined them :)

As always, these drawings are great! This time, I thought it would be easy to choose my favourite, because the Harrick drawing is simply ama

• Tbh I think the reason Wolfius is acting this way is because he isn't sure if he really could escape. This is his way to escape - to make Arthur (and us as we are the ones who make the decision) fear him.

And why doesn't Clayton need a list? I'd say it's because he kills who he wants, instead of boasting and threatening with it like Wolfius.

That's a lot of maybes, but yeah, maybe you are right. Theoretically, it can go both ways. Clayton is unpredictable, but Wolfius gives the t

• [Reject his offer - Lock him up] wolfius can go and suck a dick

• Yes, i like the whole atmosphere of this picture as well - tried few poses and locations, but this one was the best :-)

She looks awesome! I especially love the posture and the look on her face, it's very expressive and simply amazing. Perhaps, judging by the expression alone it's probably my favourite of the pictures you made. Thanks a lot

• Tbh I think the reason Wolfius is acting this way is because he isn't sure if he really could escape. This is his way to escape - to make Arthur (and us as we are the ones who make the decision) fear him.

Interesting idea, which I will comment on in greater details once I close the voting. It is at least one safe way for him to escape, perhaps even the only truly safe way.

And why doesn't Clayton need a list? I'd say it's because he kills who he wants, instead of boasting and threatening with it like Wolfius.

Yes, that's the reason. Also, people who piss Clayton off don't tend to live very long. Kersea is the sole exception because of his complicated feelings for her. Usually, he kills without warning and when his victims expect him the least. Wolfius on the other hand loves to intimidate his victims and he loves to let them know that he is coming for them, to make them suffer long before he even gets the opportunity to lay a hand on them.

Tbh I think the reason Wolfius is acting this way is because he isn't sure if he really could escape. This is his way to escape - to make Ar

• Wow, I haven't followed this story for a long time and it's one of the best written GoT fanfics and I recently fell in love with GoT, like, all in.

Time to continue :D

• DEMACIA!
    Kreep looks very creepy^^

• Welcome back, Crips! It's great to see you back :D

Crips posted: »

Wow, I haven't followed this story for a long time and it's one of the best written GoT fanfics and I recently fell in love with GoT, like, all in. Time to continue

• edited November 2015

So... the voting is tied, which hasn't happened in a long time. The next part, the chapter finale, is not finished yet, because for some reason I have found it harder to write than other chapter finales. Additional distraction in form of the postapocalyptic Minecraft-copy that is Fallout 4 certainly hasn't been helpful either. However, I expect it to be finished very soon, perhaps even tonight, although tomorrow is more likely. Until then, I'm gonna need a tiebreaker. That can be anyone of you. If you haven't voted so far, do it. If you have voted, but have second thoughts about your vote, you can always change it. If you don't have second thoughts, then stay with your choice, sooner or later I am sure the tie is going to be broken. The moment the tie is broken, I'm going to close the voting. For the sake of many, many characters, I can only hope the tiebreaking vote will go to the option that has less devastating consequences, because trust me, literally none of you will be happy with the outcomes of one of these options. Whatever you choose, choose very carefully.

• edited November 2015

The Tie is broken! The Voting is closed! And you all got so lucky!

Arthur is going to refuse Wolfius' offer and he is going to lock him up instead of releasing him

Many thanks to Mathea for changing your vote. You just saved a couple of characters from a really grisly death. Now, let me just make clear what the option to accept Wolfius' offer would have meant in greater detail: Perhaps the least horrible consequence out of it would have been that some of my plans for Chapter 6 and beyond would have been gone. That's not too bad though, as I already managed to think of alternative storylines for some of the involved characters. I actually never expected this to be a tied choice, but I have to say, some of you brought surprisingly good arguments in favour of accepting his offer. That said, you haven't thought about one key problem and that is the character of Wolfius. Wolfius is a serial killer who finds great joy in doing whatever he wants to whenever he wants to. Have you seriously, just for a moment, thought that Arthur and Aditha would have been protected from him simply because they let him go? Here's a little call back to Wolfius' speech in Chapter 4:

“I'm going to kill them!”, Wolfius screamed. “Harking, his fucking daughter, that blacksmith Mettel and her whore of a daughter, the guard bitch, Commander Nathamer and his whole fucking family, Harkings friends and that Katya bitch from the tavern...”

You see, Arthur and Aditha are already on the list because they are related to Hackor. And even if Wolfius would agree to spare them, he is not exactly the most trustworthy character in the whole story. He would have tried to kill both of them later on for sure, simply because he wants to. If anything, it would have irked him tremendously to stick to his end of the bargain. On top of that, keep in mind that Arthur would have let a bloodthirsty serial killer loose on the city. This would have had consequences for his character as well and for his relationship to Aditha, who would have been furious at him for just letting that incredibly dangerous serial killer go.

Now, regardless of wether or not Wolfius later manages to escape, I can now confirm that intimidating Arthur into releasing him was his first plan. He is not some sort of undefeatable super villain, and even though he is extremely dangerous, he is currently still wounded and in chains. This is perhaps the best chance you'll ever get when it comes to him. Currently, he fully relied on his ability to intimidate others and it is actually scary how he almost succeeded even though he has no obvious way to back his threats up. He has other plans, of course, but depending on your choices, you might be able to prevent him from escaping. Now, you at least have a chance. Wolfius of course has a whole number of chances too and he is going to use every single one of them, so keeping him in prison could be hard. But this option is safer for Arthur as well, because there is no agreement that could ever protect him from Wolfius and this way he will at least not be on Clayton's bad side.

Finally, information. That one is probably the best argument I have heard in favour of letting Wolfius go. However, you have to ask yourself if freeing an unstable serial killer who confirmed that he would continue his killing spree would be worth gaining his information. I can now confirm, he does not know Butterfly's real identity, which would have perhaps been the most interesting part. He would have been as honest as possible with Arthur, simply because he hates Clayton, but the things he actually knows about the assassin's plans aren't that much. Things would have gotten slightly harder for Clayton, but if Wolfius would have known the really important secrets, he would have never just given him to the city guard, at least not alive.

Well... you see, you got lucky. Many people would have died if the other option would have won and I will go into more detail about this a bit later. When dealing with Wolfius, the safest option is to kill him, which is something even he fully admits to. Letting him walk around freely can only end in great tragedy. Now that this is dealt with, the chapter finale will be out soon. Most likely not today, sadly, but at some point tomorrow. It will involve PoV's from Samantha and Garthon. The last time we saw Samantha, her attempt at infiltrating the Hightower failed, because Jaylon turned against her. Lead by Jaylon and a group of guards, Samantha, Sasha, Davith and Leonard are currently lead through the dungeons of the Hightower. Samantha was confronted with the choice of fighting back or staying submissive. She stayed submissive in the hope that Jaylon never turned against her for real and well... you'll see if this was a good choice. Meanwhile, Garthon's part hasn't been that long ago, so I think you all still know what happened in it.

• I can say I was surprised too that so many voted for letting him go... I guess his intimidating words really work :D I'm glad that this option won though, even if I doubt any of my absolute favorite characters would have been in danger because of Wolfius being on the loose. That's mostly because those characters are not in Raylansfair :p

The Tie is broken! The Voting is closed! And you all got so lucky! Arthur is going to refuse Wolfius' offer and he is going to lock him u

• Gah, Liquid why? Wolfius has intimidated me so. I am just glad that we didn't screw over several people.

The Tie is broken! The Voting is closed! And you all got so lucky! Arthur is going to refuse Wolfius' offer and he is going to lock him u

• Chapter finale? Leonard? In danger?

I swear to God...

• Uh, good i changed my vote before going to sleep, because i got nice surprise after waking up. :-)
    Glad the better option won and cant wait for chapter finale later today.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.