A little problem with a possible Season 2 POV

With Asher being one of the determinant POVs in Season 2, I think that also playing as Beskha would be kinda weird... something like Rhys and Fiona, but that game was built for this situation. With Asher and Beskha... I don't know, that would mean that the interactions between them would be minimal and we don't want that. (at least I don't) So this kinda lowers the possibility of Beskha being a POV... however, she comes to Westeros no matter what and she is non-determinant so really, I don't know what to expect. What do you think? Will Beskha be a playble character?

Comments

• In my opinion yes, Beskha will be a POV character. Who says she and Asher interact next Season at all? Or who's to say that Asher is even playable? For the coverage of Rosher and Trentinel/Gwyn, we could play as Talia and we could play as Beskha, training Ryon.

However, I do think we'll be playing as Asher aswell. So it remains to be seen how Telltale will handle two POVs talking with each other.

• So it remains to be seen how Telltale will handle two POVs talking with each other.

Well, in episode 5, Asher and Rodrik talked. They were both POV's.

In my opinion yes, Beskha will be a POV character. Who says she and Asher interact next Season at all? Or who's to say that Asher is even pl

• In the ASOIAF books the point of view characters rarely ever interact with each other, because they're off in different places contributing to different parts of the story. Just like it is in TTGOT. So on the odd chance that Asher/Rodrick are still alive in Season 2, it doesn't necessarily mean that they'll ever manage to meet up with the other point of view characters. (Which is something I'm kind of hoping because the Asher/Rodrick reunion scene was awful.)

• Well I hope so, I really dont want to be Ryon.

• Than next thing one of them is dead

Brodester08 posted: »

So it remains to be seen how Telltale will handle two POVs talking with each other. Well, in episode 5, Asher and Rodrik talked. They were both POV's.

• Personally I hate playing as a character who used to not be a POV eg Clementine. It doesn't feel right making choices for them and changing their personality.

• I hope we get Roderik and Asher throughout the next season, unlikely as it may be.

• I think out of Ryon and Beskha Ryon will be a POV character

• I have a feeling that Asher/Rodrik will not be playable characters at all next season. It'll most likely be Gared, Talia, and Beskha.

• I think you're right, maybe Mira/Tom if we're lucky.

Suzy222 posted: »

I have a feeling that Asher/Rodrik will not be playable characters at all next season. It'll most likely be Gared, Talia, and Beskha.

• I hope we at least get to see Mira for those of us who have her alive in our playthroughs! I'd love to see how her and Morgryn have been interacting haha

PigeonPie posted: »

I think you're right, maybe Mira/Tom if we're lucky.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.