A Huge Disappointment

12346»

Comments

• It's horrible indeed.

I wouldn't say it was horrible, just not as good as the others.

• Post-release blues are going precisely as expected.

• The red wedding was shocking, not unsatisfying and yes choices do not matter. You mention Gryff for your argument, but he is 4th one in line therefore we will most likely get introduced to the firstborn Whitehill next season (well you guys, I won't buy season 2). As for Mira , there would be the same outcome no matter what since Morgryn relies on the Forresters getting wiped completely. Aside from the massive plot holes presented throughout the whole game, the game could be good, but definitely not satisfying since they literally copied Starks story. It is nice to look at it as a long-term investment, except Game of Thrones has millions of fans, telltale does not and they made massive mistakes with their budget that was wasted on pointless details. The whole Mira plot could have been avoided and all the money paid for the original game of thrones actors (Lena,Peter) could have been used to advance the story at Ironwrath to actually make it good and avoid horrible mistake throughout the whole game (seriously, Asher's army is 10 mercenaries???).Just my two cents

GSSalvador posted: »

Well. many people are saying that the ending was unsatisfying. And they are not wrong. But in this case "unsatisfying" should not be matched

• Why do you care? And uhh, who even are you, for that matter?

koban4max posted: »

And..why exactly are you in his thread?

• edited November 2015

I care because you're trolling...that's why i care. How about you? Why do you care?And what the hell are you?

Green613 posted: »

Why do you care? And uhh, who even are you, for that matter?

• How am I trolling? What did I even say? lmao

I care because you're trolling...that's why i care. How about you? Why do you care?And what the hell are you?

• Well...i'll take that back...you're just a hater.

How am I trolling? What did I even say? lmao

• What are you even talking about right now? Like seriously, I don't think we're even on the same page.

Well...i'll take that back...you're just a hater.

• The reason I would even buy season 2 is so that I can get a proper ending for the Forresters.

Enigma12 posted: »

Hmmm I actually enjoyed the episode and the whole season in fact. looking forward to a season 2!

• edited November 2015

The facts aren't really up for dispute. That wasn't my point, and my only real response to this is that I think the blood magic parts really lacked scientific accuracy -_-

The Forresters were basically screwed, and they still fought valiantly. I liked the story. I don't really care about the strategic aspects of a game that has nothing to do with strategy.

Again, castles exist solely to fight superior numbers. The Forresters were outnumbered but didn't take advantage of Ironrath. The moment the

• You're on a streak of making negative posts as always too, I see.

this is what you stated.

What are you even talking about right now? Like seriously, I don't think we're even on the same page.

• The Walking Dead: Season 2 was worse, calm down.

Istibul posted: »

game was so horrible, i want to forget i ever played it.

• I loved it, all of it. I am a little disappointed, sure, but it was still an amazing episode and an amazing game overall.

• Its not a feedback if half the community says the same thing. Say smth different that no one else said before. That's feedback.

This is something telltale calls "feedback", telltale reads their fan feedbacks and improve themsekves.

• Uhhhh. Ok?

You're on a streak of making negative posts as always too, I see. this is what you stated.

• well ok give me two days

3 days and a little over an hour later

Alright, so when do you want me to hold up my end of the bargain?

Xemnes posted: »

Ok...seemes like you are one of the guywho likes those shit >_> well ok give me two days

• No, it probably won't end there.

The reason I would even buy season 2 is so that I can get a proper ending for the Forresters.

• sry man! XD I had some stuff to and i believe i will buy it on steam....cuz my xbox suck

dojo32161 posted: »

well ok give me two days 3 days and a little over an hour later Alright, so when do you want me to hold up my end of the bargain?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.