Rodrik won?

So if you make Rodrik stay behind in episode 5, Ludd comes to Ironrath saying that the Forresters have already lost because Rodrik is dead, so does that mean if you play as Rodrik, and kill Ludd in his camp.. House Forrester won??

Comments

• House Whitehill is still slive since Gryff, Gwyn and Torhen are still alive.

Otherwise we can say House Forrester lost too because Gregor is dead.

• I thought so. We'll have to see then. Who knows if we'll ever see Ramsay again.

• edited November 2015

No, because Ludd and Rodrik were the current lords of their houses at the time that Ramsay set his terms, if Rodrik is dead, apparently House Forrester lost, so if Ludd is dead House Whitehill lost.

House Whitehill is still slive since Gryff, Gwyn and Torhen are still alive. Otherwise we can say House Forrester lost too because Gregor is dead.

• edited November 2015

Ok, so the Whitehills lost so bad they still have an army, two Lords and two keeps, while the Forresters are refugees with a broken lord.

Brodester08 posted: »

No, because Ludd and Rodrik were the current lords of their houses at the time that Ramsay set his terms, if Rodrik is dead, apparently House Forrester lost, so if Ludd is dead House Whitehill lost.

• edited November 2015

Yeah, but if i were Rodrik i would hardly rock up to the bastard of Bolton telling him i Won and i want Ironrath back

• No deal Ramsay Snow makes is going to end well for anyone involved. He's a psychopath after all.

• Unless your last name is Whitehill.

No deal Ramsay Snow makes is going to end well for anyone involved. He's a psychopath after all.

• edited November 2015

In my game Asher is alive and Ludd is dead.

So I guess no one won

enter image description here

Edit: To be super technical, Rodrick did say Asher was the new lord before he died, so if Asher is alive and Ludd is dead, I won? Iunno.

• In all endings Ironrath is lost... I saved Rodrik, he lost Ironrath.

• By Ramsay's terms yes but by the end Rodrik is basically a fugitive, he has no army, no Ironwood forest and everyone will assume he's dead.

• The Whitehills really don't get the Boltons hate them. It's kind of hilarious.

Unless your last name is Whitehill.

• I think Ramsay would most likely give what's left of the Forresters to Ludd.

Walker99 posted: »

Yeah, but if i were Rodrik i would hardly rock up to the bastard of Bolton telling him i Won and i want Ironrath back

• Rodrick did say Asher was the new lord before he died, so if Asher is alive and Ludd is dead, I won? Iunno.

Yeah, same but Ludd still says the same bullshit.

Poogers555 posted: »

In my game Asher is alive and Ludd is dead. So I guess no one won Edit: To be super technical, Rodrick did say Asher was the new lord before he died, so if Asher is alive and Ludd is dead, I won? Iunno.

• That's when Ramsay shows up and just goes

"lmao, just kidding I dont even care anymore k bye."

Rodrick did say Asher was the new lord before he died, so if Asher is alive and Ludd is dead, I won? Iunno. Yeah, same but Ludd still says the same bullshit.

• You never know with that guy.

Poogers555 posted: »

That's when Ramsay shows up and just goes "lmao, just kidding I dont even care anymore k bye."

• edited November 2015

Agreed! Though i could see him torturing Rodrik in an effort to break him as well

I think Ramsay would most likely give what's left of the Forresters to Ludd.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.