Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hopefully i decide but whatever the future holds is inevitable. So we should enjoy it as it last. :) I think you were confessing your love to me. Its ok eryka i understand. ;D

Eryka posted: »

Hopefully you'll stay as long as you can. That's only the beginning of great Eryka (why did I put a heart?)

• Haha :-)

What do you like to do? Any special activity?

Morphias posted: »

Hopefully i decide but whatever the future holds is inevitable. So we should enjoy it as it last. I think you were confessing your love to me. Its ok eryka i understand. ;D

• What do you mean by "special activity"?

Haha :-) What do you like to do? Any special activity?

• Go to a cinema, go to a specific museum, go to a zoo, go karts...etc

What do you mean by "special activity"?

• Weirdly enough idk. Uh i like the movies, ive went to one of the smithsonian museums, and believe it or not ive been to the white house

Go to a cinema, go to a specific museum, go to a zoo, go karts...etc

• Really? Is this allowed to go to the white house?

Weirdly enough idk. Uh i like the movies, ive went to one of the smithsonian museums, and believe it or not ive been to the white house

• I'M BACK.

enter image description here

My Rhyiona senses told me that things were starting to slow down around here and that just won't do.

Also, I'm a dirty rotten liar and I just can't stay away from this place no matter how hard I try.

So. There's that. I'm here. I'm doing a lot better. I've gotten stuff done. Next week is Thanksgiving Break. My sister's coming home. SO HYPED.

Also, even my schoolwork ships Rhyiona, so I took it as a sign to return to my shipping home.

Observe. Glorious 69's.

enter image description here

• edited November 2015

Then again it was a fieldtrip a few years back and it was scary. Really big feroucious man eating dogs and then really armed guards. But what are you interested in?

Really? Is this allowed to go to the white house?

• Fiona is all natural, she's wet around Rhys, and she robs banks......? Rhyiona 69 confirmed

I'M BACK. My Rhyiona senses told me that things were starting to slow down around here and that just won't do. Also, I'm a dirty r

• You just made this 69% better.

Fiona is all natural, she's wet around Rhys, and she robs banks......? Rhyiona 69 confirmed

• Really big feroucious man eating dogs

What the fuck!?!?!?!?

Then again it was a fieldtrip a few years back and it was scary. Really big feroucious man eating dogs and then really armed guards. But what are you interested in?

• They were barking like they WERE GOING TO EAT ME. LOCK IN CAGES AND EVERYTHING. I WAS TOO YOUNG. Ive made my decision,Eryka..........i moving to canada to live with you i cant take in here in the US ITS TOO SCARY!

Really big feroucious man eating dogs What the fuck!?!?!?!?

• Okay, come with me.

I live in Quebec, at ######, near from ###### and my address is ##### ## ####

They were barking like they WERE GOING TO EAT ME. LOCK IN CAGES AND EVERYTHING. I WAS TOO YOUNG. Ive made my decision,Eryka..........i moving to canada to live with you i cant take in here in the US ITS TOO SCARY!

• Ok sounds like a plan. Back to the earlier topic. What are your interest?

Okay, come with me. I live in Quebec, at ######, near from ###### and my address is ##### ## ####

• Cats, watching videos, do stuff, being alive, go karts, be good at school, always be on the thread...etc

Ok sounds like a plan. Back to the earlier topic. What are your interest?

• Nice interest! Be good at school do you mean grades or behavior? (just curious)

Cats, watching videos, do stuff, being alive, go karts, be good at school, always be on the thread...etc

• Both.

Hey, how old are you?

Nice interest! Be good at school do you mean grades or behavior? (just curious)

1. hbu?

Both. Hey, how old are you?

• You are 1 years old?

I'm 13.

* hbu?

• omg i swear when i typed in i put 14 and not 1. what is life? btw i am a real boss in school

You are 1 years old? I'm 13.

• A real boss? Over 80% at everything?

omg i swear when i typed in i put 14 and not 1. what is life? btw i am a real boss in school

• ok, ummm my lowest was a 65% but all other grades were 90% and above. I am like the real mvp in the school i practically own the place.

A real boss? Over 80% at everything?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

You little piece of intelligent crap.

Do you have any kind of arts?

ok, ummm my lowest was a 65% but all other grades were 90% and above. I am like the real mvp in the school i practically own the place.

• edited November 2015

Im gonna assume that was a complement. Arts what do you mean by like drawing?

You little piece of intelligent crap. Do you have any kind of arts?

• Arts like : Arts (drawing, painting...etc), acting, dancing, music...etc

Im gonna assume that was a complement. Arts what do you mean by like drawing?

• uhhhh no. You?

Arts like : Arts (drawing, painting...etc), acting, dancing, music...etc

• Yes, I have.

What do you have? Math, English, Geography...etc Anything special?

uhhhh no. You?

• Oh, how cool! It is really hard to stay away from here. I'm not even trying :)
    So happy to see you!

Oh, and @firehawkcultist thanks for explaining me wtf is "wet bank". XD

I'M BACK. My Rhyiona senses told me that things were starting to slow down around here and that just won't do. Also, I'm a dirty r

• edited November 2015

the standard stuff then i took spanish and wildlife. You got anything special?

Yes, I have. What do you have? Math, English, Geography...etc Anything special?

• Thanks! I hope you didn't miss first chapter (it is M, not published here).

SmolGui posted: »

Its looking good so far

• Wildlife?

Arts.

the standard stuff then i took spanish and wildlife. You got anything special?

• Thanks, my dear :)

If only I could type quicker. I'm a real slow typer. I do it with my two forefingers, lol.

lottii-lu posted: »

Looks amazing! Can't wait to read the rest.

• Hell yeah, that makes me feel good.

• Like animals

Wildlife? Arts.

• Oh nice! What are you learning about animals?

Like animals

• That sock. Omg.

Poogers555 posted: »

Artwork guis. source

• uhhh that is a very good question. very good question. Um yea well i have gathered that gallinaceous birds sit on their young to protect them in ground nest. mind explosion btw thats the class i got a 65% bc i forgot to do assignments so yea. So yea you learn anything interesting?

Oh nice! What are you learning about animals?

• -hugs- It's great to see you, too!

AMAZING STORY YOU'RE WORKING ON, BY THE WAY.

I've had a Rhyionack idea floating around for a while and I'm happy I'm not the only one....

Mawula posted: »

Oh, how cool! It is really hard to stay away from here. I'm not even trying So happy to see you! Oh, and @firehawkcultist thanks for explaining me wtf is "wet bank". XD

• Ahh, this is so nice. I always miss all the fun while sleeping. But you know, I'm so glad the thread is still reviving in my sleeping time :) it is how it is meant to be!

Have a nice Sunday, my friends!

P.S. I ship Rhyiona because I like the dynamics between a slightly smarter man and a slightly stronger woman.

• It was your lovebiting which inspired it :D

-hugs- It's great to see you, too! AMAZING STORY YOU'RE WORKING ON, BY THE WAY. I've had a Rhyionack idea floating around for a while and I'm happy I'm not the only one....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.