Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Birds explosions? That's a amazing! (joke)

I don't know.

What are you doing right now?

Morphias posted: »

uhhh that is a very good question. very good question. Um yea well i have gathered that gallinaceous birds sit on their young to protect the

• Well take it easy maw! :D

Mawula posted: »

Ahh, this is so nice. I always miss all the fun while sleeping. But you know, I'm so glad the thread is still reviving in my sleeping time

• lol. Im just watching dashie play f4. What are you up to?

Eryka posted: »

Birds explosions? That's a amazing! (joke) I don't know. What are you doing right now?

• edited November 2015

Huh? What is 'maw'?

Edit. Ah, it is probably my nickname :)

Well take it easy maw!

• Are you going to sleep? :(

Ahh, this is so nice. I always miss all the fun while sleeping. But you know, I'm so glad the thread is still reviving in my sleeping time

• No, I just woke up :)

Are you going to sleep?

• I'm watching Z Nation, a cool serie about zombies.

lol. Im just watching dashie play f4. What are you up to?

• And I'm going to sleep while you are awake :(

No, I just woke up

• I ship Rhyiona because I like the dynamics between a slightly smarter man and a slightly stronger woman.

Pff, no one said anything about Rhys being smart, lol.

Kidding. Just kidding.

I agree though. I ship them because they're both attractive, I think they have more chemistry than Rhys and Sasha would ever have, and because they balance each other out very nicely.

• Don't be sad. I have plenty of work to do, won't be hanging around till evening most probably.

And I'm going to sleep while you are awake

1. Oh i thought you were going to sleep thats why i said that lol 2. Like a nickname like your names Mawula but i called you maw for short. Y'know?

Huh? What is 'maw'? Edit. Ah, it is probably my nickname

• Which, I guess I should be thanking Eryka for.... I think she's the one who implied something even happened in the first place, I just took it and ran with it!

It was your lovebiting which inspired it

• Yea ik what your talking about my friend watches it and so does my brother i still have not caught up ive seen bits and peices

I'm watching Z Nation, a cool serie about zombies.

• Which work?

Don't be sad. I have plenty of work to do, won't be hanging around till evening most probably.

• Pff, no one said anything about Rhys being smart, lol.

I know. But remember "Enhance!" Fiona is an absolute zero with computers and staff.

(My Vanguard Shepard and Alenko had the same dynamics).

I ship Rhyiona because I like the dynamics between a slightly smarter man and a slightly stronger woman. Pff, no one said anything a

• Dude, this serie is amazing, watch it or... you'll turn into a zombie.

Yea ik what your talking about my friend watches it and so does my brother i still have not caught up ive seen bits and peices

• Enhance!

Pff, no one said anything about Rhys being smart, lol. I know. But remember "Enhance!" Fiona is an absolute zero with computers and staff. (My Vanguard Shepard and Alenko had the same dynamics).

• I see it. There is just so many abbreviations in forum slang, I'm not sure anymore :)

Like 'most awesome'? Lol.

* Oh i thought you were going to sleep thats why i said that lol 2. Like a nickname like your names Mawula but i called you maw for short. Y'know?

• So this no opting out wow. Ill have to watch some netflix soometime

Dude, this serie is amazing, watch it or... you'll turn into a zombie.

• ik what you mean i have to sit there with google ready 24/7 to type terms in lol

I see it. There is just so many abbreviations in forum slang, I'm not sure anymore Like 'most awesome'? Lol.

• Writing some reports, working with data to prepare them for publishing, and household things.

Which work?

• Yes, soometime.

So this no opting out wow. Ill have to watch some netflix soometime

• Do you think it's boring?

Writing some reports, working with data to prepare them for publishing, and household things.

• Do you watch the walking dead?

Yes, soometime.

• Yeah, now it looks...appropriate for the bedroom time XD

"That is not how it works, Fiona. Where did you grow up?" Rhys.

Enhance!

• Wait, what?

Which, I guess I should be thanking Eryka for.... I think she's the one who implied something even happened in the first place, I just took it and ran with it!

• No, I like it. Especially, buying food and cooking!

Do you think it's boring?

• Ah, but the "enhance" moment is determinant. Sasha's the one who says it no matter what. ;P

Fiona can tell her that she doesn't think saying "enhance" will work.

Just because she doesn't have any computer skills doesn't mean she's not smart, either. I think in terms of general intelligence, Fiona and Rhys are pretty equal. Fiona may have a little more common sense than Rhys, and they're both skilled in different ways, but I don't think either of them is smarter than the other.

Pff, no one said anything about Rhys being smart, lol. I know. But remember "Enhance!" Fiona is an absolute zero with computers and staff. (My Vanguard Shepard and Alenko had the same dynamics).

• Yes, but I didn't watch S6, not yet.

Do you watch the walking dead?

• You like cooking? What's your favorite food? :)

No, I like it. Especially, buying food and cooking!

• Its pretty intense to say the least,

Yes, but I didn't watch S6, not yet.

• I only know that "something" happens to Glenn.

Its pretty intense to say the least,

• In the RP. You (as Gortys) mentioned something about Rhys and Fiona doing...questionable things the night before and I just improvised the making out and the lovebites.

Wait, what?

• I.....Idk what to say about that something. I will remain silent

I only know that "something" happens to Glenn.

• enter image description here

In the RP. You (as Gortys) mentioned something about Rhys and Fiona doing...questionable things the night before and I just improvised the making out and the lovebites.

• I know... He's ####

I.....Idk what to say about that something. I will remain silent

• Not necessarily judging by last week's episode

I know... He's ####

• woah woah woah wait a minute......

did you just say you let Kaidan live?

enter image description here

• Oh okay, I hope he's not.

Not necessarily judging by last week's episode

Sign in to comment in this discussion.