Several questions! (specially about the strange key!)

So, the game finally ended!, i liked this last episode, but i can't help but wonder how much our choices determine the outcome. I certainly want to play it again, and then a third time but with Asher instead of Rodrick. But i want to ask:

1- What is the strange key for!?!? i had it with Mira since episode 1, but it was never used!, did i missed that scene somehow?? i was hoping it was from a cell and i could escape with it, but nothing :S

2- At the end, some of the choices are highlighted red or blue, like choosing duncan is blue, and in my case, saving the lil brother instead of following Ludd was in red. So im asuming the blue choices were the ones that leaded to the saving of Ironrath, right?... well, if you do all the blue choices, do you get to save it?! im really wondering about that!

3- Does killing Cott with the knife helps Ironrath in any way?

4- Can Mira help if she betrays everyone??

Well just that x_x i'll probably end up playing it again eventually, but im out of time now, i REALLY wonder about that key tough.

Comments

• 1 - I really have no idea either!! But it would have been awesome if we could have used that key to escape the prison somehow.

2 - I think the blue means you used a "strategic approach/submissive" where as the red are more so the "aggressive" choices you've made. From what i've seen, the people who have more red than blue get the "fought with fierce passion" while the ones with more blue get the "fought with cunning strategy". I'm not sure what the other options are.

3 - For this season, no. But it could help out in season 2 since you help strengthen the girls "blood magic".

4 - Im not sure what you mean here. Help who? Either way, she has two fates. Either accepting Morgryns proposal and living, or refusing and dying.

Hope that helps

• I also have a question. What happens if You agree with Gwyn in Asher's story and don't poison Ludd or call the ambush off?

• Family does it anyway, since they already agreed on the plan, and had it in their heads.

I also have a question. What happens if You agree with Gwyn in Asher's story and don't poison Ludd or call the ambush off?

• Lady Forrester takes out a dagger and slashes Ludd's face.

I also have a question. What happens if You agree with Gwyn in Asher's story and don't poison Ludd or call the ambush off?

• edited November 2015

1 - In the scene with Margaery in episode 6, there was something where she asks where the key went. And you have the option of admitting it, denying stealing it, or covering it up. However, I do believe there is something else that has to be done to get this dialogue branch, but I don't know what.

2 - I can tell you, no. There is no way to save Ironrath. The red vs. blue thing is a way of defining how you played the game. Blue is more thinking and strategy. Red is more of passion and what you think is the right thing to do.

3 - Well, maybe in the long term, yes. We still don't know what the power of the North Grove is. And Cotter's bloody death helped Elsera's warriors, which could possible help Ironrath way down the road. I don't expect it though.

4 - I don't get what you mean on the last one.

Family does it anyway, since they already agreed on the plan, and had it in their heads.

dinofire posted: »

Lady Forrester takes out a dagger and slashes Ludd's face.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.