PC Graphics settings for future games (please read Telltale)

• First, a comparison of graphic settings of TWD S1 and GOT:

• TWD

• Graphics Quality
  • Shadow Quality
  • Aftereffects
  • Texture Quality
  • Anti-Aliasing
  • Brightness
  • Full Screen
  • Resolution

GOT

• Texture Quality
  • Anti-Aliasing
  • Full Screen
  • Resolution

Now I don't have a problem with your style of graphics Telltale, in fact i like them quite a bit. But with each new game there are less and less options for those with not so good PCs. And because my laptop is quite a potato, I play your games usually with much lower resoulution. With TWD I didn't have this "problem" since I could lower the shadows, or the aftereffects and still the game would look really good with a high resolution. With GOT I have turned off anti-aliasing and the game at 800X600 pixel resolution but in certain places (Highpoint for instance) the game still stutters quite a bit. And I think that with lower number of graphical options, there is a higher number of technical problems which leads to some unpleasant moments. So I think I speak for all those that have shitty hardware when I say that we would be very grateful if your games would have more options for us. ...please?

Comments

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited November 2015

What aManWhoLovesTelltale said

• I'm sorry to hear about your laptop turning into a potato :( but yeah agreed.

• edited November 2015

Tbh, I do not care much about graphics options in any games nowadays !!!
    If you feel the graphics of the games you played is unacceptable, you still have mods, SweetFx ... to improve !!!

But there is 1 thing in all Telltales games since Walking Dead bother me as hell: WHY THERE IS ONLY 3-4 SAVEGAMES SLOT FOR A GAME FULLFILL OF CHOICE LIKE THAT (although I know my choice does not have much meaning TT).

• He used to be such a proud bacon... :(

Brodester08 posted: »

I'm sorry to hear about your laptop turning into a potato but yeah agreed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.