Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Absolutely stunning.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Here it is, my latest art:

• This is awesome!

• True. I like him a lot like this tbh...

Morphias posted: »

Idk when he ripped off his arm. That was intense

• Thanks for 3064 likes, I feel happy and achieved :| :) :D

• I remember them xD 'Specially Ninja Rhys with his stun baton sword.

Remember I did that Werewolf Rhys and Ninja Rhys (I should probably write fan fictions on them)

• Poor wolfie! Now you'll have to make one with Atlas upgrades :) you won't leave him like that, will you?

The aftermath: (I did hold back the wolf fight just so I could release this straight after)

• I forgot the hole where is hard drive was >:(

The aftermath: (I did hold back the wolf fight just so I could release this straight after)

• HOL-EE SHITTTTTTTTTT

ugh

i can't even

jack

he just

-dead-

Mawula posted: »

Here is Up chapter 1. If you missed it somehow. Here is Up, chapter 2. I've posted first part yesterday, but I'll repost it here to make

• When bae gives you that smile:

enter image description here

• .~.

• You like it to be aggressive?

JumpyJoey posted: »

True. I like him a lot like this tbh...

• Oh god, that's not good. Not good at all. Jack... goddammit.

Keep 'em coming!

Here is Up chapter 1. If you missed it somehow. Here is Up, chapter 2. I've posted first part yesterday, but I'll repost it here to make

• ... :| :) >:) (Maniacal laughter)

Poor wolfie! Now you'll have to make one with Atlas upgrades you won't leave him like that, will you?

• This is bootyful

lottii-lu posted: »

Ya'll need some more art Source

• Member x Member ships lmaoo

• edited November 2015

I want fan fictions of them... :'(

I remember them xD 'Specially Ninja Rhys with his stun baton sword.

• This is gon be gud I know it.

Okee, everyone. I have a timed essay to write and work to go to in a couple hours, but I'll share a few sentences of the next little scene I

• ...Did I take it too far?

.~.

• grins

Looks like I've given Fiona the reason to be angry at Rhys during their LB kidnapping. I think he won't get the chance to explain it...

HOL-EE SHITTTTTTTTTT ugh i can't even jack he just -dead-

• Er, I don't know. Twisted as it sounds him ripping off his arm was a relief, before that I was scared that he'd fall back in line with Jack.

You like it to be aggressive?

• EEEEEEEEEE

I LIKE THIS SO FAR

• Jack is too clever for his own good. Poor Rhys.

Oh god, that's not good. Not good at all. Jack... goddammit. Keep 'em coming!

• Maybe it'll happen someday soon.

I want fan fictions of them...

• No. But poor Rhys.

...Did I take it too far?

• Oh, I just realized I forgot to put one part inside the chapter. Thank you for the reminder :) even if you couldn't know it :D

SmolGui posted: »

EEEEEEEEEE I LIKE THIS SO FAR

• Oh i thought you meant.......uh nvm. But yea i know what you mean i was happy to see Rhys' change in paths he used to want to be everything like jack. Rule hyperion. Its just so great to know that he didnt get stuck with jack and became his own person (literally and metaphorically). He was going to rebuild Atlas,but now he is with his significant other. :)

Er, I don't know. Twisted as it sounds him ripping off his arm was a relief, before that I was scared that he'd fall back in line with Jack.

• Rhys is in pieces, sorr I had to

Rhys is in pieces, sorry I had to

No. But poor Rhys.

• He'll figure something out, hopefully...

Jack is too clever for his own good. Poor Rhys.

• ... :D

Maybe it'll happen someday soon.

• Nice.

• This is shaping up to have one heck of a plot! And to think it was all inspired by that out-of-control RP...

grins Looks like I've given Fiona the reason to be angry at Rhys during their LB kidnapping. I think he won't get the chance to explain it...

• Good night all.

• If Rhys can do it, so can you xD

Rhys is in pieces, sorry I had to

• Actually, now all my Rhyiona works fall into one head canon. Once I finish them, I will make a series on ao3 with correct order.

The RP was a huge impulse, a diving into Rhyiona ocean. I hope we do it once more some day :)

This is shaping up to have one heck of a plot! And to think it was all inspired by that out-of-control RP...

• that reminds me... when are we gonna organise rp ep2? :D

This is shaping up to have one heck of a plot! And to think it was all inspired by that out-of-control RP...

• Good night!

Good night all.

• Wait, what did you thi-oh. Oh man, no!

Exactly! He toughened up a lot, it seems, in the present scenes he always seemed more serious than in the past. And there was that outfit change, too, to match his new independence.

He's disappeared to god knows where but at least he's with Fi :)

Oh i thought you meant.......uh nvm. But yea i know what you mean i was happy to see Rhys' change in paths he used to want to be everything

• I am out of ideas right now. A bit consumed by Jack :)

And who is gonna be Rhys, I wonder?

that reminds me... when are we gonna organise rp ep2?

• edited November 2015

Follow me bruh I ain't got shit on Tumblr, it's mostly full of reblogs and favoriting

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I actually don't know. Maybe because I still haven't recovered from the finale of Game of Thrones and I had lots of things in my mind. Plus I wanted to see your reaction, that's why I didn't tell you xD BTW sneaky Wolfenus is sneaky c;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.