Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yes, it's FB

This isn't Facebook fam

• Gimme a link to your Tumblr and I'll follow ya ;)

Follow me bruh I ain't got shit on Tumblr, it's mostly full of reblogs and favoriting

• That's right buds, tagging this as off-topic just to p*ss you off XD.

So how is everyone :)?

• @BigBadPaul

this guy ^

Mawula posted: »

I am out of ideas right now. A bit consumed by Jack And who is gonna be Rhys, I wonder?

• Oh uhhhh..........why must my brain think of that.
    Yea i guess your right about the outfit........huh never really thought about like that. Well it doesnt matter where they are could be in a pit full of skags but they are still together and only at death till they part.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wait, what did you thi-oh. Oh man, no! Exactly! He toughened up a lot, it seems, in the present scenes he always seemed more serious than

• goddammit ross x)

i'm awesome, thanks for asking

wbu?

• Welp I'm really sick and can't go to school ;/ . so I made some dark Rhyiona because there's not enough , also to kill off time.

enter image description here

Yeah ik it sucks cock , but my excuse is that i'm sick alright stfu its dank

• Well. If he shows up, I promise to write another play. Helios located, maybe?

But I think we should have fewer characters, it was really hard to follow all the comments.

@BigBadPaul this guy ^

• edited November 2015
    Wolfenus54 posted: »

Gimme a link to your Tumblr and I'll follow ya

• I'm great :D thanks.

Who's ross? :S

goddammit ross x) i'm awesome, thanks for asking wbu?

• And followed :'>

http://admiralbong.tumblr.com

• No, Fiona, STOP!

(I have ME flashbacks again)

It is intense.

Brawl posted: »

Welp I'm really sick and can't go to school ;/ . so I made some dark Rhyiona because there's not enough , also to kill off time. Yeah ik it sucks cock , but my excuse is that i'm sick alright stfu its dank

• edited November 2015

good to know :)

it's just a crappy reference...

I'm great thanks. Who's ross? :S

• edited November 2015

All around me are familiar face,worn out places. :'(

Welp I'm really sick and can't go to school ;/ . so I made some dark Rhyiona because there's not enough , also to kill off time. Yeah ik it sucks cock , but my excuse is that i'm sick alright stfu its dank

• Juuust ignore it :D

I just thought of it now but it fits. Black is more sophisticated, unlike his blue shirt and outrageously long tie x) It's darker and more serious.

Correct again, now that they're together they won't leave each other.

Morphias posted: »

Oh uhhhh..........why must my brain think of that. Yea i guess your right about the outfit........huh never really thought about like that.

• Yea the tie looks as if it goes to whole way down to.....yeah you get the point. Yea he does have a more dark look which really fits him for what he has been through.

Juuust ignore it I just thought of it now but it fits. Black is more sophisticated, unlike his blue shirt and outrageously long tie x) It's darker and more serious. Correct again, now that they're together they won't leave each other.

• Good night! Take it easy! :)

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Good night all.

• They must never know what this is...

SHHH

That's good :D, yeah snow rocks, snow started here around two days ago, loving it.

• FB is Fort Boyard :)

Eryka posted: »

Yes, it's FB

• helios? seems interesting

that seems like a good idea, although i don't know if others are gonna be fine with that

Well. If he shows up, I promise to write another play. Helios located, maybe? But I think we should have fewer characters, it was really hard to follow all the comments.

• I most definitely get the point, thankyouverymuch. And he's still goofy, it's nice to see his character hasn't changed completely during the past year.

Yea the tie looks as if it goes to whole way down to.....yeah you get the point. Yea he does have a more dark look which really fits him for what he has been through.

• We'll see. I can always make a fanfic out of it :)

helios? seems interesting that seems like a good idea, although i don't know if others are gonna be fine with that

• FaceBook

FB is Fort Boyard

• Yeah i wouldnt want to see Rhys as like a dark bottomless pit that would suck. Its good to know hes still like the sam ole Rhys. :)

I most definitely get the point, thankyouverymuch. And he's still goofy, it's nice to see his character hasn't changed completely during the past year.

• edited November 2015

This reminds me:

Empty spaces,

What are we living for?

Abandoned places,

I guess, we know the score.

On, and on....

And on, and on, and on. <3 Queen

All around me are familiar face,worn out places.

• Oh well that didnt want to make me cry or anything. THANKS MAW! :'(

This reminds me: Empty spaces, What are we living for? Abandoned places, I guess, we know the score. On, and on.... And on, and on, and on. Queen

• I know, I just like Fort Boyard more :)

Eryka posted: »

FaceBook

• Haha

I know, I just like Fort Boyard more

• the feels ;-;

• working on stories little by little feels so much better than writing everything at once

I should do this more often

• And Fi made him the inspirational speaker xD That and the finger gun moment, those showed he was still a nerd.

Yeah i wouldnt want to see Rhys as like a dark bottomless pit that would suck. Its good to know hes still like the sam ole Rhys.

• Another hero,

>

Another mindless crime...

:'(

Oh well that didnt want to make me cry or anything. THANKS MAW!

• Yea. XD TFTB is either my favorite game or 2. Ive had some weird obbession with it and the same thing is happening with f4. I cant take it. HLEP KANGOROOEY! :'(

And Fi made him the inspirational speaker xD That and the finger gun moment, those showed he was still a nerd.

• MORPHIAS. MORPH. YOU MUST RESIST. JUST DO IT.

Yea. XD TFTB is either my favorite game or 2. Ive had some weird obbession with it and the same thing is happening with f4. I cant take it. HLEP KANGOROOEY!

• Maw I AM ORDERING YOU TO STOP THIS INSTANT OR IM GONNA COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND DO UNSPEAKABLE THINGS. -_-

Another hero, > Another mindless crime...

• I JUST CANT FIONA AND PIPER ARE MY BAES I CANT STOP THEY'RE TOO GOOD! PLS HELP!

MORPHIAS. MORPH. YOU MUST RESIST. JUST DO IT.

• edited November 2015

[This is Foolproof]

I am a Bri'ish sir :)

Although my name is derived from Victorian -> Interwar word 'Britisher' which basically means British national :) The word fell into heavy decline following the Second World War, although was never really all that popular. I guess it's my way of remembering that period of British history? (the empire and world wars)

What does 'Kracmos' mean :P?

• YOU MUST. DO IT FOR YOUR FAMILY, FOR YOUR FRIENDS, FOR YOURSELF GODDAMMIT!

I JUST CANT FIONA AND PIPER ARE MY BAES I CANT STOP THEY'RE TOO GOOD! PLS HELP!

• The Offer chapter 4 preview.

“I swear to God, if you look, I’m kicking your ass.” Rhys nods and covers his eyes with his hand as Fiona enters the changing room. After a few minutes go by, he can hair the curtain move. "What do you think, Gortys?"

"Huh? Why are you asking me? Shouldn't you be asking your boyfriend?" He can feel the android's light blue eyes turn to look at him.

“Oh no, sir! You can’t cover your eyes, you won’t be able to see her like that!” Gortys grabs a hold of his yellow cybernetic hand.

“N-no! Wait, you don't understand-” Before Gortys can hear the rest of what he had to say, she removes his hand off his face and has no choice to look ahead. He sees the view of Fiona in the black bra and panties that come off as a really, really short skirt. A tiny red bow is donned on the middle of black bra, which its color can perfectly describe Rhys’ face right now.

“G-GODDAMMIT!” Fiona barks and quickly goes behind the the curtain she changed behind a few minutes ago. “What did I tell you about looking, asshole?!”

"W-what!? But she-"

"Maybe you should of closed your eyes instead!" Fiona sighs heavily, "dumbass..." she mutters loud enough for him to hear.

• Hey Mr. Wilson!

@Britisher

good to know it's just a crappy reference...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.