Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• that fiona description tho

enter image description here

kristi78968 posted: »

The Offer chapter 4 preview. “I swear to God, if you look, I’m kicking your ass.” Rhys nods and covers his eyes with his hand as Fiona

Hey Mr. Wilson! @Britisher

• I JUST CANT HAVE YOU SEEN FIONA. YES I KNOW YOU HAVE. THEN THERE IS PIPER GODDAMMIT HAVE YOU SEEN HER ROCKING THE RED TRENCHCOAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO STAY AWAY FROM BOTH OF THEM. I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E!

JumpyJoey posted: »

YOU MUST. DO IT FOR YOUR FAMILY, FOR YOUR FRIENDS, FOR YOURSELF GODDAMMIT!

• He sees the view of Fiona in the black bra and panties that come off as a really, really short skirt. A tiny red bow is donned on the middle of black bra, which its color can perfectly describe Rhys’ face right now.

The Offer chapter 4 preview. “I swear to God, if you look, I’m kicking your ass.” Rhys nods and covers his eyes with his hand as Fiona

• Interesting :)

Maybe :P I'm more of an imperial buff really!

• That face.

that fiona description tho

• YES I'VE SEEN FIONA BUT IF I'M FINE AROUND RHYS YOU CAN STAY AWAY FROM FI. DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT PIPER BUT SHE SEEMS CUTE BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT, STAY STRONG!

Morphias posted: »

I JUST CANT HAVE YOU SEEN FIONA. YES I KNOW YOU HAVE. THEN THERE IS PIPER GODDAMMIT HAVE YOU SEEN HER ROCKING THE RED TRENCHCOAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO STAY AWAY FROM BOTH OF THEM. I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E!

• He sees the view of Fiona in the black bra and panties that come off as a really, really short skirt. A tiny red bow is donned on the middle of black bra, which its color can perfectly describe Rhys’ face right now.

( ⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆ ) I like where this is going

• face of pure ecstasy.

That face.

• THERE IS NO WAY THAT I CAN BE QUOTE ON QUOTE "FINE" AROUND FIONA SHE IS TOO SEXY AND LOOK UP PIPER ON GOOGLE IMAGES NO WAY IN HELL CAN I STAY STRONG! I NEED HELP DAMMIT!

YES I'VE SEEN FIONA BUT IF I'M FINE AROUND RHYS YOU CAN STAY AWAY FROM FI. DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT PIPER BUT SHE SEEMS CUTE BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT, STAY STRONG!

• edited November 2015

Jks.

Anyone up for Borderlands 2 (PC) later? :) I'm about to play for the first time later.

... As promised though:

Javert dem eyes

l2javert

• YOU MEN, I SWEAR... I LOOKED UP PIPER, YEAH SHE'S CUTE. BUT GET YOURSELF TOGETHER, YOU ARE LETTING THIS CONSUME YOU!

THERE IS NO WAY THAT I CAN BE QUOTE ON QUOTE "FINE" AROUND FIONA SHE IS TOO SEXY AND LOOK UP PIPER ON GOOGLE IMAGES NO WAY IN HELL CAN I STAY STRONG! I NEED HELP DAMMIT!

• WELL YOU KNOW WOMEN ARENT SO MUCH BETTER. IF FIONA AND PIPER ARE GOING TO CONSUME SO BE IT THAT WOULD BE SO SEXY. WOMEN HAVE THEIR OBSESSIONS TOO.

YOU MEN, I SWEAR... I LOOKED UP PIPER, YEAH SHE'S CUTE. BUT GET YOURSELF TOGETHER, YOU ARE LETTING THIS CONSUME YOU!

• True that. Wish i was rhys in this situation.

face of pure ecstasy.

• me too, man, me too... :(

True that. Wish i was rhys in this situation.

• Men can dream cant they? Well apparently not from the discussion me and JUMPYJOE are having.

me too, man, me too...

• PRAY DO TELL, WHAT OBSESSIONS DO WE HAVE EXACTLY? GO ON, I'D LIKE TO KNOW! AND YOU'RE TWISTING MY WORDS INTO SOMETHING VERY DIFFERENT!

WELL YOU KNOW WOMEN ARENT SO MUCH BETTER. IF FIONA AND PIPER ARE GOING TO CONSUME SO BE IT THAT WOULD BE SO SEXY. WOMEN HAVE THEIR OBSESSIONS TOO.

• Javert... It's an old meme, sir, but it checks out...

I'd play but I don't have the game, sorrys :(

• JumpyJoey posted: »

Javert... It's an old meme, sir, but it checks out... I'd play but I don't have the game, sorrys

• checks their conversation

wow...

Men can dream cant they? Well apparently not from the discussion me and JUMPYJOE are having.

• edited November 2015

OOH OH NO YOU DIDNT. FIRST YOU WOMEN GOT YOUR SHOPPING,WEIRD SHIPS,LONGS WALKS ON THE BEACH,TWILIGHT,THE NOTEBOOK, AND ETC. Y'KNOW WHAT DEEP DOWN IS INSIDE THATS WHERE YOU WANT RHYS TO BE! YOU KNOW WHAT FIGHT JOEY IF THATS EVEN YOUR REAL NAME!

PRAY DO TELL, WHAT OBSESSIONS DO WE HAVE EXACTLY? GO ON, I'D LIKE TO KNOW! AND YOU'RE TWISTING MY WORDS INTO SOMETHING VERY DIFFERENT!

• I swear, Morph, if that Joe was intentional I will end you.

Men can dream cant they? Well apparently not from the discussion me and JUMPYJOE are having.

• edited November 2015

you really can be jumpy at times, joeY

EDIT: stupid frickin typos

I swear, Morph, if that Joe was intentional I will end you.

• MAYBE IT WAS!

I swear, Morph, if that Joe was intentional I will end you.

• JOHN IM GONNA FIGHT JUMPY! ITS GOIN DOWN FOR REAL!

checks their conversation wow...

• Eat your teeth

Thanks ?

• THAT IS TOO STEREOTYPICAL OF YOU! I HATE SHOPPING, MY SHIPS ARE TOP TIER GODDAMMIT THAT'S WHY I'M HERE, FINE I LIKE LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH BUT THEY'RE BLOODY BRILLIANT, TWILIGHT IS THE SHITTIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN AND I HAVEN'T SEEN THE NOTEBOOK! AND YOU'RE MAKING GROSS ASSUMPTIONS! AND MY NAME IS JOEY, AT LEAST MY NICKNAME IS! DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT'S A BOY'S NAME!

OOH OH NO YOU DIDNT. FIRST YOU WOMEN GOT YOUR SHOPPING,WEIRD SHIPS,LONGS WALKS ON THE BEACH,TWILIGHT,THE NOTEBOOK, AND ETC. Y'KNOW WHAT DEEP DOWN IS INSIDE THATS WHERE YOU WANT RHYS TO BE! YOU KNOW WHAT FIGHT JOEY IF THATS EVEN YOUR REAL NAME!

• o shit

just calm down a little, bro

JOHN IM GONNA FIGHT JUMPY! ITS GOIN DOWN FOR REAL!

• OH SORRY JOE DIDNT CATCH WHAT YOU SAID THERE. ALL I HEARD WAS YOU GETTING ON RHYS AND WATCHING THE NOTEBOOK WAIT WHAT? AND YOUR ON TEAM EDWARD. WOW WHAT A SURPRISE.............JOE.

THAT IS TOO STEREOTYPICAL OF YOU! I HATE SHOPPING, MY SHIPS ARE TOP TIER GODDAMMIT THAT'S WHY I'M HERE, FINE I LIKE LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH

• Wow. WOW. I thought you of all people would be on my side, John...

you really can be jumpy at times, joeY EDIT: stupid frickin typos

• I CANT BE CALM JOHN

o shit just calm down a little, bro

• OH YOU'RE GOING DOWN!

MAYBE IT WAS!

• enter image description here

dammit i'm always guilty of something...

Wow. WOW. I thought you of all people would be on my side, John...

• COME ON JOE. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. YOU CERTAINLY "DID" SOMETHING ABOUT RHYS!

OH YOU'RE GOING DOWN!

• edited November 2015

![enter image description here](V)

WHAT ER YOU DOING HERE? (JAVERT UR EYES PLS)

Pff that's funny actually

• then go unleash your anger on her

spoiler alert: she'll kill u in no time

I CANT BE CALM JOHN

• OH GO BACK TO YOUR TWO LOVE INTERESTS, I BET IT'S THE CLOSEST YOU'LL EVER GET TO THE OTHER SEX! EDWARD IS A BLOODY IDIOTIC GLOWY GAY VAMPIRE, PARDON MY OVERUSE OF ADJECTIVES THERE! AND DO NOT CALL ME JOE!

OH SORRY JOE DIDNT CATCH WHAT YOU SAID THERE. ALL I HEARD WAS YOU GETTING ON RHYS AND WATCHING THE NOTEBOOK WAIT WHAT? AND YOUR ON TEAM EDWARD. WOW WHAT A SURPRISE.............JOE.

• I WILL AND YOU DARE UNDERMIND MY SKILL IN COMBAT!

then go unleash your anger on her spoiler alert: she'll kill u in no time

• i never saw you fight anybody here, plus she killed everybody multiple times in hunger games, so yeah... my favoritism is pretty justified in this case

I WILL AND YOU DARE UNDERMIND MY SKILL IN COMBAT!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.