Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• So freakin' sweet!!!

Oh and chicken soup is a miracle for when you have the flu! :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

Too late as always but I just finished this. Happy birthday @buntingsir, you'll see this tomorrow I presume. "Don't touch me!" Fiona mo

• Okay, whoever knows Borderlands lore really well, can you clear this up for me?

I remember reading that Pandora has 90-hour days, and that one year is equal to 10 Earth years. YET, in Tales, it seemed as though the days were just regular Earth-length days. Are they ignoring/retracting lore....or am I just reading too far into this?

Two, HOW DO I GET VAUGHN TO COME WITH ME AT THE BEGINNING OF EPISODE 4. The first time I played it, I didn't have him and missed out on the bro-knee and Rhys looked SO DAMN SAD. I need Vaughn. I need him for the playthrough I'm showing my Dad.

HOW DO I GET VAUGHN?

• I'm an RPG player mostly, you're right.

Thanks friend. Fair enough, first person shooters with looting aren't for everyone. That might not be the reason or you just don't have the time to start something new like that

• Trying to cool down from a smut fanfiction I just read.

Hey Y'all. How are we doing today?

• Did you read any of MY smut? >:)

SmolGui posted: »

I'm reading too much smut. I'm a dirty shet. It helps me wait for CERTAIN fanfics to update. -cough- "Heat," "Before The War,"-cough-

• You're sick?? Oh no! Hopefully it's nothing too bad...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Elliott rekt me. HE PUT THE ORIGINAL COMMENT UP. Well... shit xD TBH, I love you guys. You're all the best. We love yo

• edited November 2015

HOW DO I GET VAUGHN?

I think you've got to let Athena attack Cassius in episode 3.

• For two, I think you needed to have killed Cassius for that to work.

• No worries! Come back when you feel better, we'll be waiting :)

• Rhyiona smut fanfiction?

lottii-lu posted: »

Trying to cool down from a smut fanfiction I just read.

• Damn.

Okay.

Well, then no Vaughn for me, i guess.

HOW DO I GET VAUGHN? I think you've got to let Athena attack Cassius in episode 3.

• Yes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mawula posted: »

Rhyiona smut fanfiction?

• -disappointed sigh-

For two, I think you needed to have killed Cassius for that to work.

• masterpieces aren't created in a day

I write my chapters in just 2 hours :/

Green613 posted: »

take yo time fam masterpieces aren't created in a day

• It's nothing really bad. But I'm coughing harder (no lewdness intended lol) than usual.

And I cough like every 2-5 minutes... Ugh... I hope it's over soon... ;-;

You're sick?? Oh no! Hopefully it's nothing too bad...

• I actually came back yesterday, lol.

I just can't stay away from you guys!!!

HazzatheMan posted: »

No worries! Come back when you feel better, we'll be waiting

• :((((

Being sick sucks. Just lay low and get plenty of sleep. :)

But I'm sure you know how to take care of yourself.

It's nothing really bad. But I'm coughing harder (no lewdness intended lol) than usual. And I cough like every 2-5 minutes... Ugh... I hope it's over soon... ;-;

• Yeah it tends to happen! :D

I actually came back yesterday, lol. I just can't stay away from you guys!!!

• I miss you too, Kimmy :( Hope you find your way to us again soon if you can't stick around now.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Man...I really don't have enough time to come here these days and I really miss this place and everyone else. ;-;

• Being sick sucks.

Yeah, it does ;-;

Just lay low and get plenty of sleep.

Here's the thing... I don't have much time to get plenty of sleep since I have to do my homework and study for school. Plus, I can't sleep in the afternoons since my family always does some work inside the house. ;-; Although, I do get some medicine so I can feel better soon xd

((( Being sick sucks. Just lay low and get plenty of sleep. But I'm sure you know how to take care of yourself.

• Can't help on bro knee, cause I haven't gotten it either yet, too.

But even though Pandora supposedly has 90-hr days and the really long year (Tannis says this back in the first game) that's ignored because of gameplay mechanics so you'll actually experience night time while playing and daytime. Also BL2 takes place roughly 5 yrs after the first Borderlands, if they followed the 10 yr rule, all the original vault hunters would be 70 something at the youngest

• I don't think I have.

Did you read any of MY smut?

• Dayummm

Source

• Well I don't want anyone stealing my awesome character.

enter image description here

Mawula posted: »

Oh hi! Haven't talked to you in a while. I'll do another normal roleplay, and I want you in it. So, don't be averted by this, please Did you like Jacksomeness, part 2?

• Ayy guys I'm back.

I just saw some sexy art above so that made my day.

enter image description here

• Apparently you have to allow Athena to try to kill Cassius. Which I don't feel like doing. Ever. So.

I figured it was ignored just due to gameplay. Which sucks because my writer's brain has this need to make everything line up time-wise....and working with long days and years is not fun.

I'll figure something out. Thanks for the help!

Can't help on bro knee, cause I haven't gotten it either yet, too. But even though Pandora supposedly has 90-hr days and the really long

• Links or didn't happen.

Yes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Chicken soup is disgusting. You heard it here first, folks.

But thanks :)

So freakin' sweet!!! Oh and chicken soup is a miracle for when you have the flu!

• Well....then at least have some blankets and warm drinks around, I guess. And medicine helps too. Although I'm one of those people who will avoid taking any kind of medication unless I feel like I'm going to die. I'd rather let my immune system fight it off alone.

Being sick sucks. Yeah, it does ;-; Just lay low and get plenty of sleep. Here's the thing... I don't have much time t

• Links or didn't happen.

Ayy guys I'm back. I just saw some sexy art above so that made my day.

• Ah, I missed Jack gifs!

Well I don't want anyone stealing my awesome character.

• edited November 2015

The Tumblr link to it is: Here!

Links or didn't happen.

• Link pls

Trying to cool down from a smut fanfiction I just read.

• Thanks bud love you.

The Tumblr link to it is: Here!

• <3

Thanks bud love you.

• There is something new! Can I have it, can I?

Yes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Well... maybe I should drink some tea from now on... xP

And who needs blankets when you have jackets? ;^)

Well....then at least have some blankets and warm drinks around, I guess. And medicine helps too. Although I'm one of those people who will

• Tea is good. For sickness. I don't really like it, but it helps.

Ay, fair point, my friend!

Well... maybe I should drink some tea from now on... xP And who needs blankets when you have jackets? ;^)

• I ship it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• You better don't.

I'll probably get shipped into a 3some agian

I ship it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.