Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Do you want some? Your dildos of Lee and Lily weren't enough for me.

go away you pest :}

• hahaha LOL.

Eryka posted: »

Yeah, that's what I said, full of dick pics.

• Go right ahead.

Do you want some? Your dildos of Lee and Lily weren't enough for me.

• Yeah, keep it to yourselves, kiddos :D

Morphias posted: »

Its some pretty "fun stuff".

• @Morphias, can you send him your pics?

Go right ahead.

• Maw are you sure? :)

Mawula posted: »

Yeah, keep it to yourselves, kiddos

• Idk if hes ready.

@Morphias, can you send him your pics?

• Do it.

Idk if hes ready.

• Hes not worthy.

Do it.

• Yup. Pretty much. Unless Eryka is speaking French there :)

Maw are you sure?

• Yeah, he's not horny

Hes not worthy.

• Okay but if you change your mind I'm always here. :)

Yup. Pretty much. Unless Eryka is speaking French there

• ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Yeah, he's not horny

• I'm getting ready to put it up on fanfiction.net soon....

Oh, and I was going to ask, should I make an AO3 account, too? I don't really like the format, but.....I'm desperate for attention (lol) and it seems like the Rhyiona fanbase is pretty large over there.

That you did! You can't miss that, Cooper

• Cya Everybody! :)

• I love ao3 better, even though I was on ff.net before. It is more readers friendly due to the tags system.

And you can format text with html tags, I like that.

In my experience, there are two pretty much not intersecting fanbases on these two sites for almost all fandoms.

I'm getting ready to put it up on fanfiction.net soon.... Oh, and I was going to ask, should I make an AO3 account, too? I don't really l

• Alright, then I might set up an account over there this week sometime and post some of my Rhyiona...

I love ao3 better, even though I was on ff.net before. It is more readers friendly due to the tags system. And you can format text with h

• Cool, then we will surely reach > 30 works in Fiona/Rhys section :)

Alright, then I might set up an account over there this week sometime and post some of my Rhyiona...

• We'll take over the internet eventually, I'm sure of it.

Cool, then we will surely reach > 30 works in Fiona/Rhys section

• who of the mane 6 do you see? maybe knowing this helps me seeing it

enter image description here

Well, I don't know the names. She is looking to the right, Rhys body is her forelock, and Fiona is the hair along her neck. The gap between stairs is the neck.

• what? you hate ramsay? D: but that dude is freaking awesome!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

That's not Sansa. That's Mira Forrester. xD Also... I hate Joffrey and Ramsay but they don't freak me out :')

• what...in all of the world...is going on here...I'll have to watch a lot of mlp to clean my eyes from THAT again...

You would be the perfect fit

• edited November 2015

weeeell...maybe I know you, but my memory sucks when it comes to names. can you maybe post some of your artworks/fanfictions/whatever it is green is going all fanboy about? I'd probably recognize it then.

Gray_Skull posted: »

Hmm... well hello ladies and gentlemen. I see someone know me here, right?)

• The violet one I guess.
    I'll try to draw the contour, when I'm on my laptop.

Dracu98 posted: »

who of the mane 6 do you see? maybe knowing this helps me seeing it

• that'd help me a lot, 'cause I still don't see it, no matter how much I squint my eyes or change the pics size ^^

The violet one I guess. I'll try to draw the contour, when I'm on my laptop.

• heh. the first comment in the rhyiona-thread ever...is about rhysha! this is the most hilarious thing to ever happen!

BlueShadiw posted: »

I LOVE IT. But RhysxSasha always finds a way, Green. Always.

• Oh my...

hot.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

@SirScrubbington is going to like that picture

• Ohhhhhhhh!!!!
    Thanks for sharing this! I was not sure to post it by myself here... I'm glad you like it:)

Source

• YES!!omg yeeeees!! You're finally here:) Thank you for your amazing works! Русских здесь всё больше, ухуу:D

• I'd probably recognize it then.

nah you probably wouldnt LMAOOOOO

weeeell...maybe I know you, but my memory sucks when it comes to names. can you maybe post some of your artworks/fanfictions/whatever it is green is going all fanboy about? I'd probably recognize it then.

• The chapter I posted earlier is now up on fanfiction.net, plus a couple new paragraphs at the end that I added to balance out Rhys' thoughts about Fiona...

Enjoy! :) Blurbs From The Borderlands: Chapter 5: Hidden Away

And with that, I bid you all adieu for the night, since I need to sleep. Got a day full of essay writing, movies, and chillin' with my sister tomorrow! See you guys in a few hours!

• Gotta check it!

Good night. And if you come to ao3, make sure to check Before the War. The last chapter is hot and cool in the same time ;)

The chapter I posted earlier is now up on fanfiction.net, plus a couple new paragraphs at the end that I added to balance out Rhys' thoughts

• How do you not know GRAY SKULLL!!?!!?!?!?!

oh well, guess you had to have been there

• enter image description here

You've finally come to our thread!!!!!!

• edited November 2015

Stayin up late and probably just going avoid sleep till after my test tomorrow (today) first thing in the morning

(Going the Gaige route and drinking some damn good hot cocoa)

• You're underestimating your influence in this thread. Here, you are a god. Your artwork is divine ;)

Don't be scared off, though, it's really nice to meet you :D

• Thanks. :)

Nellas posted: »

Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Thanks for sharing this! I was not sure to post it by myself here... I'm glad you like it:)

• I'm pretty sure pulling an all-nighter is up top on the list of things not to do before a test but each to their own. In any case, I wish you luck :)

Stayin up late and probably just going avoid sleep till after my test tomorrow (today) first thing in the morning (Going the Gaige route and drinking some damn good hot cocoa)

• edited November 2015

I'm staying up all night to work on assignments, I'm almost finished with the necessary ones.

Well now it's morning (2am) so good morning then.

Only thing that's making me stay awake is caffeine

Stayin up late and probably just going avoid sleep till after my test tomorrow (today) first thing in the morning (Going the Gaige route and drinking some damn good hot cocoa)

• I have a Rhyiona dream. I dream that Rhys and Fiona both went to Jack's office. Rhys reject Hyperion and he gets stuck on the chair. And Fiona saves him and they both fell down the trap hole, holding each other.

And a strange side dream, I seemingly became Troy Baker and I was re-acting the office scene again with Laura Bailey.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.