Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

Gray_Skull posted: »

Hmm... well hello ladies and gentlemen. I see someone know me here, right?)

• Aren't you the lucky guy, brother? :)

I have a Rhyiona dream. I dream that Rhys and Fiona both went to Jack's office. Rhys reject Hyperion and he gets stuck on the chair. And Fio

• I feel lucky. :)

I hope you guys get similar dreams too.

Mawula posted: »

Aren't you the lucky guy, brother?

• So, how would you like this one. Fiona learns about AI Jack while Rhys is unconscious. When he wakes up, she asks:

So, is it included in the cybernetics pack, or is it a special Fanboy Edition?

• That sounds like something Fiona would say. Maybe with something slightly more insulting at the end, since every Pandoran hates HJ.

So, how would you like this one. Fiona learns about AI Jack while Rhys is unconscious. When he wakes up, she asks: So, is it included in the cybernetics pack, or is it a special Fanboy Edition?

• Classic WKUK sketch that I think fits Rhyiona's vibe perfectly

enter link description here

• Becoming Troy and being w/ Laura? That sounds pretty epic

I have a Rhyiona dream. I dream that Rhys and Fiona both went to Jack's office. Rhys reject Hyperion and he gets stuck on the chair. And Fio

• edited November 2015

Good. That's me planning the third chapter of Rhyionack fanfic.

I now think the chapters will be:

1. Up
    2. Down
    3. Left
    4. Right

That is some QTE for me to perform :)

That sounds like something Fiona would say. Maybe with something slightly more insulting at the end, since every Pandoran hates HJ.

• Dont worry it happens.

Dracu98 posted: »

what...in all of the world...is going on here...I'll have to watch a lot of mlp to clean my eyes from THAT again...

• When bae calls you late at night, then you realize you don't have a bae, so you go back to bed and cry yourself to sleep.

• enter image description here

Working on writing the final chapter, haha....

Gotta check it! Good night. And if you come to ao3, make sure to check Before the War. The last chapter is hot and cool in the same time

• That's creepy. Especially if you live alone...

Zeratuel posted: »

When bae calls you late at night, then you realize you don't have a bae, so you go back to bed and cry yourself to sleep.

• I hope the end will be happy :)

I'm not very well acquainted with BL universe, so I sometimes find it difficult to understand things, but your Rhyiona moments.... Oh my god.

Working on writing the final chapter, haha....

• Я не знала, что он тоже наш. Мы круты :)

Nellas posted: »

YES!!omg yeeeees!! You're finally here:) Thank you for your amazing works! Русских здесь всё больше, ухуу:D

• edited November 2015

Do not cry, my friend.

From all this gloom

Life can start anew

And there'll be no crying soon

Queen "So, dear friends..."

Zeratuel posted: »

When bae calls you late at night, then you realize you don't have a bae, so you go back to bed and cry yourself to sleep.

• I've only just started playing BL2 recently, so I'm in the same boat haha...to be honest most of the stuff I'm including is in the Pre-Sequel lol (such as PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL TIMOTHY LAWRENCE)

I hope the end will be happy. :)

enter image description here)

Happy...ish? I guess?

I hope the end will be happy I'm not very well acquainted with BL universe, so I sometimes find it difficult to understand things, but your Rhyiona moments.... Oh my god.

• MARRY ME!

Hmm... well hello ladies and gentlemen. I see someone know me here, right?)

• edited November 2015

Hey guys, just came back from school. I had a short day today.

In case your wondering how I am. I'm feeling kinda sad. My friend told my crush that I had a crush on her. But she said she doesn't feel that for me. And now I'm listening to this song for some reason...

enter link description here

• Hello my sweetest friends, how's it going?

• Are you crying? :(

Hey guys, just came back from school. I had a short day today. In case your wondering how I am. I'm feeling kinda sad. My friend told my

• О да, я из наших)

Я не знала, что он тоже наш. Мы круты

• Nope, really want to though.

God I sound like an attention whore.

Eryka posted: »

Are you crying?

• Welp, I'm fucking pissed for not sleeping the night. I hope I don't pass out at my school event that I'm going to (Jesus Christ my friends are so stubborn I'm forcing them to come along with me lmao).

The lesson I learned is: STOP PROCRASTINATING FFS

• It's okay Thom, you can cry or you can just be sad.

Why did your "friend" told this to your crush?

Nope, really want to though. God I sound like an attention whore.

• I'm not mad at him or something, it's probably for the best.

I have no idea, I tried to approach her but I'm shy as fuck.

It's okay Thom, you can cry or you can just be sad. Why did your "friend" told this to your crush?

• My friend has done that to me. I cri evrytiem. I feel for you bro :'(

Hey guys, just came back from school. I had a short day today. In case your wondering how I am. I'm feeling kinda sad. My friend told my

• It's okay to be shy, who wouldn't be in this situation.

I hope you'll feel better.

I'm not mad at him or something, it's probably for the best. I have no idea, I tried to approach her but I'm shy as fuck.

• hug

Im not really mad at him, just sad because I got rejected. Had to see it coming though.

Morphias posted: »

My friend has done that to me. I cri evrytiem. I feel for you bro

• Can I hug you too?

hug Im not really mad at him, just sad because I got rejected. Had to see it coming though.

• #relatable

enter image description here

but c'mon man, ur scrubtacular, i'm sure there'll be more hot gals who'll fall for u :)

• hug
    Im not gonna lie to you i was mad at him at first then things smoothed over its happened twice to me. Two seperate people but dont doubt yourself its not worth she is just one fish that doesnt deserve the shark (hopefully y'know what that means). Its probally the best not to be mad at him like i was at my friend.

hug Im not really mad at him, just sad because I got rejected. Had to see it coming though.

• I hope you guess right :)

I've only just started playing BL2 recently, so I'm in the same boat haha...to be honest most of the stuff I'm including is in the Pre-Seque

• Yes ofcourse.

hug

Can I hug you too?

• Это здорово! Я пишу фанфики, если вдруг захочется идей для арта, в т.ч. с рейтингом М, я всегда готова поделиться. Вообще, реально круто.

П.с. меня зовут Маша, но англоязычным моего ника не понять :)

О да, я из наших)

• Yeah I do. I'm very forgiving, that's something bad about me.

Of course I will get over it. Time heals all wounds.

Morphias posted: »

hug Im not gonna lie to you i was mad at him at first then things smoothed over its happened twice to me. Two seperate people but dont doub

• Yes, for now I only have @Grayskull art.

#relatable but c'mon man, ur scrubtacular, i'm sure there'll be more hot gals who'll fall for u

• Time most definetily heals all wounds. But like John there is many other gals out their that wants the scrubbiest of Scrubbingtons

Yeah I do. I'm very forgiving, that's something bad about me. Of course I will get over it. Time heals all wounds.

• I have a question : Do you fap to his art?

Yes, for now I only have @Grayskull art.

• I feel for you. I was going to say, "Hey, at least you've got a true friend", cause I thought you asked him to do it.

But, it is really for the best. Now she knows and you know, and, hey, it is fair play. It is hard for you, but now you may overcome that crush.

hugs

• Gortys hears a new word. Fuck. What will she do?

1) Use it on LB 2) Ask Rhys what it means 3) Keep quiet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.