Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Wait, what? O_o

RockMySocks posted: »

i stalk you though, so we're even. xD

• edited November 2015

NO I SHALL NOT BE IN SOMEONE'S SHADOW. THATS LIKE FOLLOWING HJ AND IM NOT FOND OF HIM!

Don't change. You're his evil twin

• Yah, I guess.

IT'LL HAPPEN SOON. MAYBE TELLTALE SOON BUT SOON.

• Oh, it wasn't just me .~.

It's okay, Joey. It was the Rhys gif. I thought so, too...

• Nah, no problem. You're just impulsive, I guess xD

Morphias posted: »

I dont do it all the time but sorry about that.

• Hope is a dangerous thing, is it not?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh, it wasn't just me .~.

• Yea that happens.....sometimes XD

Nah, no problem. You're just impulsive, I guess xD

• You're a very poetic peanut, you.

Hope is a dangerous thing, is it not?

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

imagining fiona dying

• Yup yup, sometimes. Like every time I've talked to you xD

Yea that happens.....sometimes XD

• Yea true but good new i have found the one profile pic, Ta-Da

Yup yup, sometimes. Like every time I've talked to you xD

• I can be, at times! When I'm not growling, of course.

You're a very poetic peanut, you.

• It's very pretty. Of course that's obvious, it's Rhys. Well done :D

How do you people eat Twizzlers? These things are disgusting, I can only eat them out of sentimentality.

Yea true but good new i have found the one profile pic, Ta-Da

• horrible. season 5 of my little pony just finished, and even though the finale was awesome (we got to see how equestia would be like if the villains won. it was pretty dark), I feel empty, like something necessary from my life was ripped from me. it has only been three months since I joined the herd and became a brony, and yet it has such strong impacts on me. damn it. I want to hibernate until season 6 starts!

enter image description here

Tales from the Borderlands? Finished. All the other Borderlands-Games? Finished. Skyrim? F*cking finished. All the other fun games in my steam-library? Finished or boring. All the books? Finished. My little Pony? FINISHED. this sucks.

Hello everybody. I am back. So lets get on track. (bars)! So how is everyone?

• Wait, you have a Steam account? 0_0

What's your name on Steam, bruh? I need to know T_T

Dracu98 posted: »

horrible. season 5 of my little pony just finished, and even though the finale was awesome (we got to see how equestia would be like if the

• PLOT TWIST! fiona killed sasha, because rhys used to look at her...now that she's gone, rhys can only look at fiona, since sasha is finally gone and can't disturb their love anymore!

enter image description here

(if there was a fiona-version of this picture...that'd be pretty awesome.)

How is it even a choice XD? Also I was using Sasha to characterise Rhysha.

• Watch videos on YouTube

horrible. season 5 of my little pony just finished, and even though the finale was awesome (we got to see how equestia would be like if the

• edited November 2015

Don't worry Dracu, we can always plan season 2 of tales in our heads.

So far I have came up with a dance scene at the beginning of ep 1.

Edit: I also heard u have a steam account, give me ur name u sneaky lil shit.

• sure I have. what do you think am I doing with my life? using origin? I'll send it to you per PM, 'right? ^^

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Wait, you have a Steam account? 0_0 What's your name on Steam, bruh? I need to know T_T

• Okay, m80 ^-^

sure I have. what do you think am I doing with my life? using origin? I'll send it to you per PM, 'right? ^^

• silverquill? all videos watched. black iris? already listened to everything. same goes for all the good creepypasta-channels. I've also watched all the videos of my subscribed comedy- or gaming-channels multiple times! HOLY HELL! fuck this shit, I'll buy fallout 4 next month!

Eryka posted: »

Watch videos on YouTube

• Moar vault hunters for RRBRRR

Wait, you have a Steam account? 0_0 What's your name on Steam, bruh? I need to know T_T

• I just love how you insult everyone who's sneaky, even though you don't mean it :D

lottii-lu posted: »

Don't worry Dracu, we can always plan season 2 of tales in our heads. So far I have came up with a dance scene at the beginning of ep 1. Edit: I also heard u have a steam account, give me ur name u sneaky lil shit.

• I just call u all out for being sly lil shits.

Also you're on my bae list on Tumblr btw.

I just love how you insult everyone who's sneaky, even though you don't mean it

• I replay constantly and find new stuff. But mainly I end up doing Dawngaurd again and again, just for my DB's bae.......ley...

• well, even though I almost know every single rock from skyrim by name, my fantasy managed to still make it fun :D but right now, it got boring again. I'll go through the "playing skyrim"-circle again:

1. You haven't played it for a few month and start it again.
    2. You get bored because you already did everything with all your characters, so you create a new one.
    3. You get bored by doing the same things with your new character you already did with your old characters.
    4. You don't play it for a few months.

but hey, my latest character is pretty badass. I maxxed smithing, enchanting, illusion, destruction, conjuration, alchemy, sneaking, and alteration. he is already the greatest mage ever, there is hardly anything more to achieve since I'm not in the mood to play as a not-mage :D

• Im sorry bro. opens bro arms just accept the bro hug you need it!

• I just call u all out for being sly lil shits.

LMFAO.

Also you're on my bae list on Tumblr btw.

Yeah, I've seen it, bruh ;3

I just call u all out for being sly lil shits. Also you're on my bae list on Tumblr btw.

• Watch Jackfilms

silverquill? all videos watched. black iris? already listened to everything. same goes for all the good creepypasta-channels. I've also watc

• oh yes, the player chooses at the beginning who he wants to be paired up with who, and then we see how they live together. wouldn't that be awesome? little hint: it'd be. check 'ya PM's!

Don't worry Dracu, we can always plan season 2 of tales in our heads. So far I have came up with a dance scene at the beginning of ep 1. Edit: I also heard u have a steam account, give me ur name u sneaky lil shit.

• Twizzlers are meh. But i had to get a new pic i didnt want to be someone's shadow thats dark.......eh eh? But seriously just no no being paul's shadow not thad i dont like paul is pretty kewl.

It's very pretty. Of course that's obvious, it's Rhys. Well done How do you people eat Twizzlers? These things are disgusting, I can only eat them out of sentimentality.

• edited November 2015

I take it you've seen my tag list too?

Now about the Michonne and Maggie tags...

I just call u all out for being sly lil shits. LMFAO. Also you're on my bae list on Tumblr btw. Yeah, I've seen it, bruh ;3

• pm me 2

sure I have. what do you think am I doing with my life? using origin? I'll send it to you per PM, 'right? ^^

• I actually haven't seen your tag list xD

I take it you've seen my tag list too? Now about the Michonne and Maggie tags...

• oh yes, the player chooses at the beginning who he wants to be paired up with who, and then we see how they live together. wouldn't that be awesome?

Yes, at Janey and Athena's wedding Rhys has the choice out of Fiona or Sasha. Also if you choose Fiona then Sasha, August and Vaughn are trying to tell Rhys to take Fiona to the bone zone LMAO.

check 'ya PM's!

Thx fam <3

oh yes, the player chooses at the beginning who he wants to be paired up with who, and then we see how they live together. wouldn't that be awesome? little hint: it'd be. check 'ya PM's!

• Strawberry candy in general... meeeh.

Hey, yeah, I get you. However the avatar wasn't what came to my attention, it was the gif xD Honestly though I like this avatar the most out of your different ones :D

Twizzlers are meh. But i had to get a new pic i didnt want to be someone's shadow thats dark.......eh eh? But seriously just no no being paul's shadow not thad i dont like paul is pretty kewl.

• I actually haven't seen your tag list

whipes away sweat oh thank god...

I actually haven't seen your tag list xD

• Yes, at Janey and Athena's wedding Rhys has the choice out of Fiona or Sasha. Also if you choose Fiona then Sasha, August and Vaughn are trying to tell Rhys to take Fiona to the bone zone LMAO.

Must....not....write....this..... SO HARD...TO RESIST...

oh yes, the player chooses at the beginning who he wants to be paired up with who, and then we see how they live together. wouldn't that be

• Oh Ive never sent gifs because i never knew how then Kapoow it hit me copy image location and then i found out how. But thanks about the avatar and yours has always been great :)

Strawberry candy in general... meeeh. Hey, yeah, I get you. However the avatar wasn't what came to my attention, it was the gif xD Honestly though I like this avatar the most out of your different ones

• enter image description here

thanks fam. sometimes, even internet-hugs feel good :3

Im sorry bro. opens bro arms just accept the bro hug you need it!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.