Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

I actually haven't seen your tag list whipes away sweat oh thank god...

• clears throat uncomfortably off-topic much? :P

• Np,bro! :) enter image description here

Dracu98 posted: »

thanks fam. sometimes, even internet-hugs feel good

• DO IT!

Especially the bone zone part.

Yes, at Janey and Athena's wedding Rhys has the choice out of Fiona or Sasha. Also if you choose Fiona then Sasha, August and Vaughn are try

• Shut up, John >_>

clears throat uncomfortably off-topic much? :P

• Especially the bone zone part.

Won't post it here....but it'll probably happen...

lottii-lu posted: »

DO IT! Especially the bone zone part.

• oh well...

enter image description here

I know about that :P but even then, it can't entertain you forever. the whole fantasy-thing gets boring after hundreds and hundreds of hours.

• ;-;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Shut up, John >_>

• Goddamn it, I didn't mean for you to cry T_T

Here... um... have a sweet bootyful Mira lenny face... ;-;

;-;

• That last one, though. Lol. 10/10 would download snarky loading screen messages.

oh well... I know about that :P but even then, it can't entertain you forever. the whole fantasy-thing gets boring after hundreds and hundreds of hours.

• ha! gotcha again!

off-topic gif, bruh :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Goddamn it, I didn't mean for you to cry T_T Here... um... have a sweet bootyful Mira lenny face... ;-;

• "Your Grammar Sucks" is gonna keep me busy for a little while! FREAKING THANK YOU ERYKA! I still think you need to see a doctor. BUT THANK YOU!

Eryka posted: »

Watch Jackfilms

• Aha, seems you hit upon a major revelation xD I used to not know how to send links or YT videos, until I decided to explore the meaning of "Link" and a whole new world opened up. You're welcome and thank you, I love my avatar ^-^ Still got a soft spot for ol' vampire kangaroo tho.

Morphias posted: »

Oh Ive never sent gifs because i never knew how then Kapoow it hit me copy image location and then i found out how. But thanks about the avatar and yours has always been great

Well... shit.

ha! gotcha again! off-topic gif, bruh :P

• Yea its so great. I still dont know how do the whole tagging deal if y'know what i mean?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Aha, seems you hit upon a major revelation xD I used to not know how to send links or YT videos, until I decided to explore the meaning of "

• Your welcome

"Your Grammar Sucks" is gonna keep me busy for a little while! FREAKING THANK YOU ERYKA! I still think you need to see a doctor. BUT THANK YOU!

• Btw John love the pic forgot to tell you XD

ha! gotcha again! off-topic gif, bruh :P

• my favourite is this one:

honestly, even two years after you've won this war on your own, this screen keeps saying "there is war happening!"

That last one, though. Lol. 10/10 would download snarky loading screen messages.

• thanks bro :D

yours is pretty cool too

Btw John love the pic forgot to tell you XD

• *you're

Eryka posted: »

Your welcome

• Ah thanks............enter image description here

thanks bro yours is pretty cool too

• edited November 2015

You put an @ in front of their name, like @JumpyJoey :)

Edit: I just found out tagging myself does not make it show up in my feed. Bloody disappointment.

Yea its so great. I still dont know how do the whole tagging deal if y'know what i mean?

• Wha Wha that is so simple. @Morphias Ta-Da! :) Thank You Joey your so Awesome! :D

You put an @ in front of their name, like @JumpyJoey Edit: I just found out tagging myself does not make it show up in my feed. Bloody disappointment.

• I just leave the Civil War alone, usually, but I want to find a good mod for it. Sadly, a lot of them seem pretty buggy since there's a ton of scripting involved with the way the game handles the progression of the battles and whatnot...

my favourite is this one: honestly, even two years after you've won this war on your own, this screen keeps saying "there is war happening!"

• My first Dragonborn is Khajit too! Assassin/thief specializing in sneaking(duh), archery, one hand, and conjuring. He married Ysolda but got severely tempted by Serana. But he became a vampire Lord and turned his wife and they adopted a girl from the Reach whose mother died after a random Dragon attack. I like to envision that every so often, they visit the grave for the girls sake.

• Shut up baby, I know it B)

Wha Wha that is so simple. @Morphias Ta-Da! Thank You Joey your so Awesome!

• XD The self esteem is real.

Shut up baby, I know it

• well, no matter if it's gonna be blackreach or not, the next "elder scrolls"-game will have to wait for a few years. therefore, I'll lay my hopes on fallout 4. my brother just let me play it on his ps4, and even though I'm not used to play with a controller, it was really awesome. kinda like borderlands (anarchy, lots of weapons, lots of pew pew...hell, the main city of the good guys is even called "sanctuary"!), but with a CHARACTER CREATION! I LOVE CHARACTER CREATIONS! and also with armors, more quests, guilds and, most important: decisions. I hope we get to make more important decisions in bl 3 that are not only about quest-rewards. fallout 4 is a shitton of fun, and I can't wait to play it myself. with...0,5fps. but hey...fallout 4...yayyyyy.....

• I think that, except for the last battle, the whole questline is just incredibly boring. "go to that castle and kill everybody", "kill that dude with important letters", "free those prisoners", those are 99% of the quests you are doing. well, now they can't make it unhappen, shit happened. I just hope that your actions in skyrim will have an impact on the next tes-game.

I just leave the Civil War alone, usually, but I want to find a good mod for it. Sadly, a lot of them seem pretty buggy since there's a ton of scripting involved with the way the game handles the progression of the battles and whatnot...

• That and I really love Bender :D

XD The self esteem is real.

• My steam review for Skyrim: starts to get boring after the first 500 hrs

oh well... I know about that :P but even then, it can't entertain you forever. the whole fantasy-thing gets boring after hundreds and hundreds of hours.

• Bender and Fry are my favorite. Although i do not watch Futurama too much

That and I really love Bender

• I want to see a game set in Hammerfell. I mean, Black Marsh or Elsweyr would be cool, too, but I really want to see Hammerfell...

I was watching my dad playing Fallout 4 a couple days ago and it seems pretty cool. I don't know how the PC version compares to the XBox in terms of glitches, but when my sister started a game, she could only get a few minutes in before it froze on her and the controller stopped responding. So that sucked. :/

• Asking for Telltale-like consequences in a Bethesda game?!?

Oh, wait, Fallout 4 has dialogue options that do that...

I think that, except for the last battle, the whole questline is just incredibly boring. "go to that castle and kill everybody", "kill that

• Im just gonna put it out there that i think Bethesda should just not claim eso as theirs that was terrible. Hammerfell would be great to see. Btw Fallout 4 is great.

I want to see a game set in Hammerfell. I mean, Black Marsh or Elsweyr would be cool, too, but I really want to see Hammerfell... I was w

• well, I kill almost everybody in skyrim who is with me for more than five seconds. lydia stands in my way? her corpse will never be found, except for her head which will make an awesome decor for my chimney. although I guess we don't need to wait 'til she stands in our way, because as soon as a fight starts:

and remember, destruction is already maxxed...hell followers just suck.

My first Dragonborn is Khajit too! Assassin/thief specializing in sneaking(duh), archery, one hand, and conjuring. He married Ysolda but got

• eeexactly, which is why I'm going to buy it soon. telltale-soon, but soon.

Asking for Telltale-like consequences in a Bethesda game?!? Oh, wait, Fallout 4 has dialogue options that do that...

My steam review for Skyrim: starts to get boring after the first 500 hrs

• Whenever I make a character in Skyrim, I base him/her off of other characters and try to fit that character's skills to a medieval setting. Like....I kinda want to go back and make Rhys...and make him an Alteration (hacking)/Shock (stun baton) mage with some skill in shortswords (...also the stun baton)...

My first Dragonborn is Khajit too! Assassin/thief specializing in sneaking(duh), archery, one hand, and conjuring. He married Ysolda but got

• VANILLA followers suck. MODDED followers...can be amazing.

well, I kill almost everybody in skyrim who is with me for more than five seconds. lydia stands in my way? her corpse will never be found, e

Sign in to comment in this discussion.