Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I've gotta go everybody. Cya! :)

• I DON'T KNOW IF YOU SAW IT LAST NIGHT, BUT IT'S CUTE AND RELEVANT, SO I'M REPOSTING IT.

(Thank you, @Mawula. Thank you again.)

LOOK AT HIM

I CAN NOT GET OVER THIS

enter image description here

kristi78968 posted: »

Beta-testing for a visual novel just made me go "Oh yeah, that's how you write!" Made a potential scene for chapter 5 as a result of it.

• I saw this before AND I LOVE IT! <3

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU SAW IT LAST NIGHT, BUT IT'S CUTE AND RELEVANT, SO I'M REPOSTING IT. (Thank you, @Mawula. Thank you again.) LOOK AT HIM I CAN NOT GET OVER THIS

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited December 2015

I had to transport the garbages outside of the house. I was in the parking, and I saw this next to a car... A cigarette and a used condom...

What's the meaning of this? Why? Why this, in a parking? How? Why is it next to a car? How did it got there? Does someone got out of his car and needed to let this there?

Another time, I was outside with my beautiful garbage, and it was dark. An homeless scared me, thank god it wasn't a pedobear.

Maybe, those garbage stories have a meaning...

(The lewd story remains me of my avatar, lol)

• Goddamn it. Everytime I come here, you leave ;-;

Morphias posted: »

I've gotta go everybody. Cya!

• It's your fault (joke)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Goddamn it. Everytime I come here, you leave ;-;

• I have a confession....I love Rhyiona, but my real OTP is Rhys x Ice Cream...

I saw this before AND I LOVE IT!

• Rood ;-;

Eryka posted: »

It's your fault (joke)

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited December 2015

He doesn't like you, but I do <3

Rood ;-;

• He likes me... you'll see ;-;

Eryka posted: »

He doesn't like you, but I do

• Google is our friend. I just typed "Rhys borderlands ice cream".

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU SAW IT LAST NIGHT, BUT IT'S CUTE AND RELEVANT, SO I'M REPOSTING IT. (Thank you, @Mawula. Thank you again.) LOOK AT HIM I CAN NOT GET OVER THIS

• I love you more

He likes me... you'll see ;-;

• Cute <3

Can you also write Fiona cooking for him? please

Beta-testing for a visual novel just made me go "Oh yeah, that's how you write!" Made a potential scene for chapter 5 as a result of it.

• Best time spending ever!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

me: reads fanfiction while writing fanfiction truly using my time for great things

• Praise Google.

Sometimes.

Mawula posted: »

Google is our friend. I just typed "Rhys borderlands ice cream".

• LMAO Rhys is a sneaky little shit (in a good way) ;D

He wants to keep the ice cream for himself :'3

• Also, when I searched for "Rhys hacking" I found there is a man named Rhys Hackling :)

Praise Google. Sometimes.

• It's Tara Strong, most bronies piss me off by only recognizing her as a pony

Dracu98 posted: »

...call me crazy, but if I am not completely mistaken, there is no pony in this video. unless you consider a rhino a pony. or a human.

• edited December 2015

Relevant find

• I googled myself once and there was a guy riding a bright yellow motorcycle. I didn't know what to think.

AND OH. HOLD ON. I'M DOING SOME PHOTO EDITING. I can make a tech-y Rhys thing for you. Give me a few minutes.

Also, when I searched for "Rhys hacking" I found there is a man named Rhys Hackling

• I know, he looks so possessive, like someone's gonna take it.

I wouldn't take it, but I'd share it.......

LMAO Rhys is a sneaky little shit (in a good way) ;D He wants to keep the ice cream for himself :'3

• What a beautiful family.

Relevant find

• woah. dafuq didn't I notice this?...well, tara strong talks like this, but only in a role, and this role wasn't a pony, therefore ponies do not talk like that. BOOM! science, bitch!

It's Tara Strong, most bronies piss me off by only recognizing her as a pony

• Guys, I made a thing. Consider it a preview of my reaction pic albums, I guess?

Also, feel free to use it. I like to share. :)

• Vaughn, the first Rhyiona shipper.

Guys, I made a thing. Consider it a preview of my reaction pic albums, I guess? Also, feel free to use it. I like to share.

• I'm really hoping I can find one like this for Jack, too.

Vaughn, the first Rhyiona shipper.

• When he places his hands on their shoulders, maybe?

Like "I bless you kiddos." :D

I'm really hoping I can find one like this for Jack, too.

• But that's not really a clear shot because the Gortys map is in front of them. I'm sure I'll be able to find one.

When he places his hands on their shoulders, maybe? Like "I bless you kiddos."

• Hey. I need and want to apologise for my 'drunken babbles', because I don't normally drink. Of course I am above the age of consent, just in case you were worried. ;)

So, is there any news I should be aware of? How about that role-play which was mentioned, hm? :D

• Sorry, still not done yet. But it will be.

There were quite a few fiction works posted here.

Hey. I need and want to apologise for my 'drunken babbles', because I don't normally drink. Of course I am above the age of consent, just in

• Tfw I'm trying to write a TFTBL (with Rhyiona ofc) and GoT crossover fanfic but I fail miserably ;-;

Now I have to re-write it all over again ;____;

• edited December 2015

Don't start over, just change the things you don't like. Sounds good tho. Mira better get some action :)

Tfw I'm trying to write a TFTBL (with Rhyiona ofc) and GoT crossover fanfic but I fail miserably ;-; Now I have to re-write it all over again ;____;

• Good luck! A crossover? I'm intrigued :)

Tfw I'm trying to write a TFTBL (with Rhyiona ofc) and GoT crossover fanfic but I fail miserably ;-; Now I have to re-write it all over again ;____;

• edited December 2015

Oh my, I now want to write some badass Mira using Jack's help (keyword: guns) against Morgryn and Cersei :D

Brodester08 posted: »

Don't start over, just change the things you don't like. Sounds good tho. Mira better get some action

• interesting crossover choice tbh

Now I have to re-write it all over again

• I looked at that shot... They are all looking up at the map. You can just have two panel picture, and add Rhyiona letters instead of map. As if all three of them are looking at those letters.

But that's not really a clear shot because the Gortys map is in front of them. I'm sure I'll be able to find one.

• The day Vaughan made the most important discovery of his life.

Guys, I made a thing. Consider it a preview of my reaction pic albums, I guess? Also, feel free to use it. I like to share.

• <3

lottii-lu posted: »

Cool it, Grammar Nazi. Edit: I still love u

• [Trusts Mawula]

I'll look at it again tonight and see if I can't get a good screenshot.

I looked at that shot... They are all looking up at the map. You can just have two panel picture, and add Rhyiona letters instead of map. As if all three of them are looking at those letters.

• Finally, he saw the light.

Kennybadger posted: »

The day Vaughan made the most important discovery of his life.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.