Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited December 2015

enter image description here

I'm sorry.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I just love that you started stalking me like Winter-Storms xD Anyways, it's almost the whole fanfic I thought it was wrong. I pretty much got only the beginning good but after that, I screwed it over. I even fucked up the ending ;_;

• edited December 2015

Thank you! Everyone I know chose Chespin!

Is that Fennekin? THAT IS FENNEKIN! Fennekin bester gen 6 starter!

• Mira's face, though T_T

So beautiful <3

I just love that you started stalking me like Winter-Storms xD There are spies everywhere in the Telltale Forums, my dear Wolfenus...

• LMAO.

Brodester08 posted: »

I'm sorry.

• Hey, guys! I'm back from school <3

How are you all today? ^-^

• Heyo! I'm pretty good, had a 2 lessons shorter day than usual ^^

My yesterday's post was apprently removed for "spam", so I'll ask you here, because I was curious - do you hate LiS now? I noticed you responding negatively to any inquiries or discussions about it :( I remember that you loved it though, or is my memory spotty?

Hey, guys! I'm back from school How are you all today? ^-^

• edited December 2015

No, I don't hate LiS but I think it's overrated. When I first played the finale, I liked it, but when I watched some playthroughs on Youtube, I noticed that there are many but many flaws with the final episode. Although the finale pretty much left me upset than sad. For me, the first two episodes felt like filler and the other two were great so I had high hopes for the finale. In the end, I replayed the finale and it got me sad because I thought it would be a great episode. And that pretty much made me uninstall LiS for good. If there's going to be a S2 of LiS, though, I'm probably not going to buy it and I'll just watch some playthroughs of it on Youtube.

Although, I don't want to convice anyone to think that the finale of LiS is a dissapointment. I let them decide by their own.

armis37 posted: »

Heyo! I'm pretty good, had a 2 lessons shorter day than usual ^^ My yesterday's post was apprently removed for "spam", so I'll ask you he

• Hey, Karcmos ^-^

I'm good, just working on my GoT and TFTBL crossover fanfic. I may keep it to myself for a while until I'll have the courage to post it here :'D

And no. In Greece, it is rarely snowing here in Winter. And yeah, it's 16°C where I live. Funny thing is that it's sunny where I live xD

• Wolfenus54 posted: »

• Hey Mario. I bought some lemons from Greece, you should thank me, I'm helping your country. (I love you Mario <3)

• Virus.exe

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/

• (I love you Mario <3)

Walks away slowly

Eryka posted: »

Hey Mario. I bought some lemons from Greece, you should thank me, I'm helping your country. (I love you Mario )

• Shhhhhhhhh, I'll buy more lemons.

(I love you Mario ) Walks away slowly

• I have soap from Greece.

Hey Mario. I bought some lemons from Greece, you should thank me, I'm helping your country. (I love you Mario )

• enter image description here

Shhhhhhhhh, I'll buy more lemons.

• @Wolfenus54, can you see that we are saving you, and your whole county, by buying lemons and soap?

Mawula posted: »

I have soap from Greece.

• I don't even know what's going on right now. I'm completely confused .-.

Anyways, back to doing my English homework. See ya, even though I'll be here LMAO. Flies away.

@Wolfenus54, can you see that we are saving you, and your whole county, by buying lemons and soap?

• We are helping you

I don't even know what's going on right now. I'm completely confused .-. Anyways, back to doing my English homework. See ya, even though I'll be here LMAO. Flies away.

• Are you HJ now?

I CAN FLY-Y-Y!!!!!

I don't even know what's going on right now. I'm completely confused .-. Anyways, back to doing my English homework. See ya, even though I'll be here LMAO. Flies away.

• Omg that line. That line xD Best line in the entire episode or maybe even in the entire game xDD

Mawula posted: »

Are you HJ now? I CAN FLY-Y-Y!!!!!

• that's what noobs say

Virus.exe

• ;-;

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

that's what noobs say

• Gimme... All of them!!! XD

lol, you'd be right at home with all the cold and rain at Oregon, and somehow their cheerleaders are this

• You know it brah! :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Soooo did you guys enjoy GoT?

• 54 pages

HazzatheMan posted: »

You know it brah!

• Hello

bye

• Alright question time:

Favorite canon outfit for each character?

And outfit you'd wish they were in.......

• No outfits

Alright question time: Favorite canon outfit for each character? And outfit you'd wish they were in.......

• Oh my god, you are alive <3

hello hello

• probably not

Oh my god, you are alive

• Wolfie! <3

How are you today? ^-^

hello hello

• Oh my god, you are a zombie <3

probably not

• edited December 2015
    Holy crap this was epic, is this the finished product?

Here it is. It's not fluffy. I'm not totally happy with the way it turned out, I think the pacing is a little off, but I'll keep working wit

• pretty good, you? :)

Wolfie! How are you today? ^-^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.