Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Bro! I got the True page on that post! :D

Mawula posted: »

And it's canon whatever you chose before. In the end Rhyiona is inevitable!

• Do not cry, Morphias, have some Rhyiona. There's still plenty.

Morphias posted: »

NO HOW COULD I MISS RHYIONA. my life will never be complete again ;-;

• Really? I must of forgot.

If you're seeing this your art is fucking beautiful <3

She's @Fleur_du_mal here

• edited December 2015

Hey, Morphias <3

I don't know, maybe some Rhyiona, I was gone for an hour playing BL2 :'D

How are you today, buddy? ^-^

Hello everybody! So what did i miss?

• I liked this and it took me to the, TRUE, page! Telltale is trying to tell us something! :D

Tell her you want more Rhyiona or Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 to be announced for Christmas.

• I already got @HandsomeChef, so I'm good. Thanks for the offer though. ;)

Me

• 69 Rhyiona drawings? :'D

My Mother is going to kill me if I don't tell her what I want for Christmas... Any ideas?

• I think those would just creep me out honestly. XD

A Life size cardboard cut out of Rhys and Fiona? XD

• Thank you,Maw. Thank you. :) But btw i saw a girl that looked like Talia at Walmart. SHE EVEN HAD THE HAIR ON POINT just if she had the clothing. BUT IT WAS SO CRAZY! :0

Do not cry, Morphias, have some Rhyiona. There's still plenty.

• I like your thinking. ;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

69 Rhyiona drawings? :'D

• Ask her for season two of tales! Oh wait

Ask her for the new sillent hill! OH WAIT--

My Mother is going to kill me if I don't tell her what I want for Christmas... Any ideas?

• I heard he left was that true? :/

I already got @HandsomeChef, so I'm good. Thanks for the offer though.

• enter image description here

I like your thinking.

• I was joking btw just in case you took that seriously............just saying

I already got @HandsomeChef, so I'm good. Thanks for the offer though.

• ayy

It's a sign!

I liked this and it took me to the, TRUE, page! Telltale is trying to tell us something!

• Lol but hey dont stab people. That is a bad Wolfenus. NO!. Good

Hey, Morphias I don't know, maybe some Rhyiona, I was gone for an hour playing BL2 :'D How are you today, buddy? ^-^

• Forresters among us... not creepy at all

Thank you,Maw. Thank you. But btw i saw a girl that looked like Talia at Walmart. SHE EVEN HAD THE HAIR ON POINT just if she had the clothing. BUT IT WAS SO CRAZY! :0

• But she doesn't let me call you Morphy >.<

Lol but hey dont stab people. That is a bad Wolfenus. NO!. Good

• Iron from Ice. She was laughing at me I was messing around with like a cowboy hat................i need friends :'(

Forresters among us... not creepy at all

• CONFIRMED

Bro! I got the True page on that post!

• That doesnt matter. You just dont go around STABBING PEOPLE. You better apologize!

But she doesn't let me call you Morphy >.<

• i need friends :'(

We are your friends, Morphy <3

Iron from Ice. She was laughing at me I was messing around with like a cowboy hat................i need friends

• Ugh... alright ;-;

That doesnt matter. You just dont go around STABBING PEOPLE. You better apologize!

• I refused it on my canon save too. I just didn't like Mira being enslaved and tortured, but tbh it was more of a principle thing - I told the other prisoner to hold her head high and to not give in, and I would stand behind these words myself ^^

Bruh... Mira, my cinnamon roll... ;-; Ugh... turth be told, I replayed GoT and I decided to refuse Morgryn's proposal because I didn't want Mira to become Morgryn's slave. I'd rather for her to die than serve someone else by force.

• Talia is not the friendliest girl at first, but she has a good heart.

Iron from Ice. She was laughing at me I was messing around with like a cowboy hat................i need friends

• Wow.......thanks! :O

i need friends We are your friends, Morphy

• Hey guys! Announcement, it's @HandsomeChef's birthday today, so even if you don't know him, I want this thread to flood his feed with Birthday wishes!

enter link description here

Happy birthday Chef! <3

• I know, I was just joking too. :P

I was joking btw just in case you took that seriously............just saying

• I have really liked Talia from what i have played of the ttg series. The Talia irl was laughing shyly so it was probably good laughter........hopefully. I cri evrytiem. :'|

Talia is not the friendliest girl at first, but she has a good heart.

• Happy birthday! (Lol it's 0:02 my time, so it's probably the wrong date).

Hey guys! Announcement, it's @HandsomeChef's birthday today, so even if you don't know him, I want this thread to flood his feed with Birthday wishes! enter link description here Happy birthday Chef!

• Yes, sadly. He may return in New Year's though, so lets hope! :)

I heard he left was that true?

• I actually told her to pray for the gods or something like that. It's good to see that a dialogue can change how she will act later :'D

I still remember when my Mira said "Iron from ice" :'(

R.I.P. Mira Forrester ;__;

armis37 posted: »

I refused it on my canon save too. I just didn't like Mira being enslaved and tortured, but tbh it was more of a principle thing - I told the other prisoner to hold her head high and to not give in, and I would stand behind these words myself ^^

• edited December 2015

How much has you guys changed when you first joined Rhyiona?

I remember I was a guy who was fairly neutral about the whole shipping stuff. Although the first "spark" was when I made Fiona told the Stranger about how they "calmly discussed the terms of a temporary alliances." The tea party was soooo fun and sweet. Then I played episode 2. I saw how cute they were when they sleep next to each other. And the "holy soak" I has been shipping Rhys and Fiona ever since. :)

• No problem ^-^

Wow.......thanks! :O

• Season two of Tales... SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

lottii-lu posted: »

Ask her for season two of tales! Oh wait .... Ask her for the new sillent hill! OH WAIT--

• Now that I think about it....yeah probably. xp

I think those would just creep me out honestly. XD

• Maybe you'll see her again :)

I have really liked Talia from what i have played of the ttg series. The Talia irl was laughing shyly so it was probably good laughter........hopefully. I cri evrytiem. :'|

• shoots confetti Happy Birthday to the Handsomest Chef! :)

Hey guys! Announcement, it's @HandsomeChef's birthday today, so even if you don't know him, I want this thread to flood his feed with Birthday wishes! enter link description here Happy birthday Chef!

• Oh phew i thought you took that seriously. XD

I know, I was just joking too. :P

• Happy birthday, @HandsomeChef <3

Fuck, I should really give him a gift one time lmao xd

Sign in to comment in this discussion.