Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I used to be really nervous and lonely, this thread changed both of those things. :)

How much has you guys changed when you first joined Rhyiona? I remember I was a guy who was fairly neutral about the whole shipping stuff

• I know! I'm trying to think of something to give him too! :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Happy birthday, @HandsomeChef Fuck, I should really give him a gift one time lmao xd

• Ehh probably not. But hey. There is always more fish in the sea that i may or may not be caught. So.....yeah. How are you?

Mawula posted: »

Maybe you'll see her again

• Well, I played all episodes together (almost, except the finale), so I can't even remember. And yes, it was the name of this thread that gave me the idea (at first I wasn't going to ship any pairing in tftb). And I mean "the name", cause at first I didn't even look inside.

How much has you guys changed when you first joined Rhyiona? I remember I was a guy who was fairly neutral about the whole shipping stuff

• You are never alone. :)

I used to be really nervous and lonely, this thread changed both of those things.

• Happy birthday, @HandsomeChef.

Now get here and celebrate with us or I'll use the dog whistle.

Hey guys! Announcement, it's @HandsomeChef's birthday today, so even if you don't know him, I want this thread to flood his feed with Birthday wishes! enter link description here Happy birthday Chef!

• Right, best to be optimistic. (^^,)

Good to see you're holding up, HandsomeLife is probably one of the last active member x member ships. (´._.`)

Yes, sadly. He may return in New Year's though, so lets hope!

• edited December 2015

I think I'll be going to sleep in the next 30 min. But I'm cool.

I can't get the idea of Handsome Jack singing Joe Cocker's "You can leave your hat on" out of my head XD

Morphias posted: »

Ehh probably not. But hey. There is always more fish in the sea that i may or may not be caught. So.....yeah. How are you?

• We still talk through pm so it's not like he's gone for me.

And it is sad seeing all the ships grow apart. Is Goofijaa okay? :(

Right, best to be optimistic. (^^,) Good to see you're holding up, HandsomeLife is probably one of the last active member x member ships. (´._.`)

• :)

No problem ^-^

• Feliz Cumpleanos @HandsomeChef, we wait for your return! (゚ヮ゚)

Hey guys! Announcement, it's @HandsomeChef's birthday today, so even if you don't know him, I want this thread to flood his feed with Birthday wishes! enter link description here Happy birthday Chef!

• Make a suprise appearance @HandsomeChef just for your birthday! :D

lottii-lu posted: »

Happy birthday, @HandsomeChef. Now get here and celebrate with us or I'll use the dog whistle.

• edited December 2015

That would be great to see. The HJ fangirl is real. XD

I think I'll be going to sleep in the next 30 min. But I'm cool. I can't get the idea of Handsome Jack singing Joe Cocker's "You can leave your hat on" out of my head XD

• That's Great! (゚ヮ゚)

I guess after my prolonged absents I'm not sure where Goofijaa is at right now tbh...ó_ò

We still talk through pm so it's not like he's gone for me. And it is sad seeing all the ships grow apart. Is Goofijaa okay?

• enter image description here

enter image description here

Bros4TheWin

• Well I hope you two work out! You are both so cute! :3

That's Great! (゚ヮ゚) I guess after my prolonged absents I'm not sure where Goofijaa is at right now tbh...ó_ò

• Wow omg the theatre it's at is by my neighbor hood. Thanks so much for the link!

It's in Los Angeles. It will be streamed and recorded on multiple devices via apps and sites. You can watch on a game cosole. Link: http://thegameawards.com/ Enjoy Streaming:http://thegameawards.com/watch-live/

• So, I'm really tired and I should really wake up early tomorrow because I'm writing a physics test. xD

Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams <3 ^-^

• [removed]

• Atleast she tried to make things better. How did you handle Sera in the last episode?

I secured her marriage and well-being with Margaery :)

I actually told her to pray for the gods or something like that. It's good to see that a dialogue can change how she will act later :'D I still remember when my Mira said "Iron from ice" R.I.P. Mira Forrester ;__;

• Heh Thanks. (=^_^=)

Well I hope you two work out! You are both so cute!

• Cya,Bro! :D

So, I'm really tired and I should really wake up early tomorrow because I'm writing a physics test. xD Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• I wasn't so lewd

• I didn't lie so she can stay in her position. Although it's really funny how that decision changes the relationship between Mira and Sera :'D

I mean, if Mira gets executed and you treat Sera like a little shit, she will throw an onion to Mira xD

armis37 posted: »

Atleast she tried to make things better. How did you handle Sera in the last episode? I secured her marriage and well-being with Margaery

• See ya tomorrow, m8 ;)

Cya,Bro!

• physics

May the force be with you. (If it is mechanics physics).

So, I'm really tired and I should really wake up early tomorrow because I'm writing a physics test. xD Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• And dead.

Eryka posted: »

I wasn't so lewd

• Oh we are bringing back this CORRECTION OH SO NICE TO CORRECT AN AMERICAN! Yea cya then. XD

See ya tomorrow, m8

• I really wonder why no one asked Mr. Clarke to sing it...

That would be great to see. The HJ fangirl is real. XD

• What is dead may never die. Eryka Greyjoy.

• Can I eat you?

And dead.

• If it's already dead it can't die.

What is dead may never die. Eryka Greyjoy.

• As a zombie? Okay, have some brain :)

Can I eat you?

• That's the saying of the Ironborn (Greyjoys).

If it's already dead it can't die.

• A goddamn onion, wtf :D

It could've been potato, would've been a nice nod to the potato-fucker up in the north ^^ I guess don't like to nod (see what I did there)

I didn't lie so she can stay in her position. Although it's really funny how that decision changes the relationship between Mira and Sera :'D I mean, if Mira gets executed and you treat Sera like a little shit, she will throw an onion to Mira xD

• Oh okay.

I'm dead.

That's the saying of the Ironborn (Greyjoys).

• It's for science.

As a zombie? Okay, have some brain

Sign in to comment in this discussion.