Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm off to sleep, have a good night/day/whatever you want.

• I was kinda hoping Rhys would say he would actually pull her up this time, if you trusted Fiona in ep 3

I have to go to work, but have some Rhyiona! (Don't kill yourself, Eryka.) I was watching my recording of the Vault scene, going frame by

• Yeah, leave when I just arrived :(

Good night

Mawula posted: »

I'm off to sleep, have a good night/day/whatever you want.

• From episode 1 I wanted them to get together, but during the hype for episode 2 when the screenshots were released, it looked like Telltale was going to make it Sasha (huehuehue) and I figured I was gonna have to be stuck with that, but then the moment episode 2 started with them sleeping I totally noped the idea of having to go with Sasha no matter what and decided I was going to try my hardest to get Rhys and Fiona

How much has you guys changed when you first joined Rhyiona? I remember I was a guy who was fairly neutral about the whole shipping stuff

• It's @HandsomeChef's brithday today?!

ayy

PRAISE!

Hey guys! Announcement, it's @HandsomeChef's birthday today, so even if you don't know him, I want this thread to flood his feed with Birthday wishes! enter link description here Happy birthday Chef!

• Would you say it... filled you with determination?

Poogers555 posted: »

From episode 1 I wanted them to get together, but during the hype for episode 2 when the screenshots were released, it looked like Telltale

• Later then, Night' Mawula! (^^,)

• enter image description here

armis37 posted: »

Would you say it... filled you with determination?

• Cya Maw! Take it easy. :)

• Mr.Clarke.......who is that?.....pls no kill me. ;-;

I really wonder why no one asked Mr. Clarke to sing it...

• My comment's that way:

enter image description here

Are you slightly drunk on determination by any chance?

• Oh my god guys can you please cool it with the off topic posts? There's no reason 90% of main posts on the thread should be someone saying they're here, or they're leaving, or about something completely irrelevant that doesn't spark up any kind of discussion at all. You don't need to ask what you missed, just read, the text won't run anywhere. Seriously for the last week all I've been seeing in my feed is completely irrelevant shit, keep yourselves within limit and review the rules, there's no reason I should have to tell you guys this.

• Was my birthday post against the rules?

Green613 posted: »

Oh my god guys can you please cool it with the off topic posts? There's no reason 90% of main posts on the thread should be someone saying t

• enter image description here

My comment's that way: Are you slightly drunk on determination by any chance?

• Birthday posts I'll exclude from the rules but I'm more talking about the massive amount of people saying they're leaving or they're back, and not really saying anything else, just that.

Was my birthday post against the rules?

• You're hella drunk my friend.

Speaking of it, so is your profile pic.

• OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS ARTIST.

lottii-lu posted: »

I'm still unsure if subtle nsfw content is allowed so that's why I'm not sharing the full thing. It's also why I don't know if I can share the source but credit goes to thevulturesquadron.

• Totally agree. This is a Rhyiona threat and they're speaking about everything except Rhyiona (a lot of times).

Oh my god guys can you please cool it with the off topic posts? There's no reason 90% of main posts on the thread should be someone saying t

• Dude you got Bros that's more then euff.

Morphias posted: »

Iron from Ice. She was laughing at me I was messing around with like a cowboy hat................i need friends

• edited December 2015

I thought it was "we do not sow"????

What is dead may never die. Eryka Greyjoy.

• Agree. but why would you talk about non-existing things in the first place. Its like talking about...nothing. Literaly nothing.

Daryace posted: »

Totally agree. This is a Rhyiona threat and they're speaking about everything except Rhyiona (a lot of times).

• Where's @HazzatheMan? I thought he was an order-keeper of some sorts here.

• I know, i know. Thanks Kenny. XD

Kennybadger posted: »

Dude you got Bros that's more then euff.

• Also, that dialogue...him saying "I" and then correcting himself...

omg I've never noticed this before lawd

I have to go to work, but have some Rhyiona! (Don't kill yourself, Eryka.) I was watching my recording of the Vault scene, going frame by

• Well mission accomplished. ^_^

Also, even being forewarned about it didn't help much. I was tearing up a third of the way through.

I told you it was gonna be dark... But thanks, I've never really written anything like this before, so I'm glad you liked it.

• He's still catching up

Where's @HazzatheMan? I thought he was an order-keeper of some sorts here.

• edited December 2015

Here is a sneak peak of something I'm writing for this wonderful thread

Click me!

• Yes! Awww thanks your wonderful too.

Here is a sneak peak of something I'm writing for this wonderful thread Click me!

• We Bros got to stick together for the ship

I know, i know. Thanks Kenny. XD

• You have officially teased me. Now ill be wait for the rest.

Here is a sneak peak of something I'm writing for this wonderful thread Click me!

• Aura got banned for a little bit for like no reason. He was a nice guy, #BroTaken

We Bros got to stick together for the ship

• Great Job.I cant wait to read! and might I add you have really nice handwriting. :)

• Don't say that, cauz' someone can make you go at the same place as Aura

Aura got banned for a little bit for like no reason. He was a nice guy, #BroTaken

• Pssst so be it.

Eryka posted: »

Don't say that, cauz' someone can make you go at the same place as Aura

• I'll be a pony.

Pssst so be it.

• Lol XD

Eryka posted: »

I'll be a pony.

• Shia wants me to do it, be a fucking pony.

Lol XD

• Haha thank you! Funny you say that, I was in a car while writing this :)

Great Job.I cant wait to read! and might I add you have really nice handwriting.

• We will fight further for our fallen bro and raise a glass to honor him, and his commitment to Rhyiona. #fallenbro

Aura got banned for a little bit for like no reason. He was a nice guy, #BroTaken

• Raises glass Iron from Ice!

We will fight further for our fallen bro and raise a glass to honor him, and his commitment to Rhyiona. #fallenbro

Sign in to comment in this discussion.