Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited December 2015

"Stay away from my sister."

"Seriously, you...don't have to worry about it."

"Really. And...why is that?"

"Because...I'm interested in someone else."

I'll just go curl up and die now. Again. Rhyiona is beautiful.

Mawula posted: »

I'm a super lazy writer who can't even watch videos for research. Please tell me guys, what is the exact quote of Rhys about 'someone else'?

• Hi.

Am I late? Idc.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hello hello

• Thankey! I thought there was 'already' somewhere in it... Okay, I stand corrected.

"Stay away from my sister." "Seriously, you...don't have to worry about it." "Really. And...why is that?" "Because...I'm interested in someone else." I'll just go curl up and die now. Again. Rhyiona is beautiful.

• "Stay away from my sister."

And don't think I'm misreading the situation cause, as you know, I'm pretty much a professional in that regard.

;)

"Stay away from my sister." "Seriously, you...don't have to worry about it." "Really. And...why is that?" "Because...I'm interested in someone else." I'll just go curl up and die now. Again. Rhyiona is beautiful.

• Do you actually know what line you need to choose to get that, I saw it once and I want to make some short vid with it

20 minutes into eating fruit and chill and he gives you this look

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited December 2015

Rhys and Fiona having sex in a bathroom's airplane

• edited December 2015

Not gonna lie, I can totally get on board with this one.

...pun not intended?

EDIT: ALSO LOL ASSUMING YOU MEANT TO SAY "AIRPLANE'S BATHROOM" INSTEAD OF THE OTHER WAY AROUND. I'm laughing so hard right now.

Eryka posted: »

• edited December 2015

Yeah, I know, but Mawula let me know what she's doing with this dialogue and that part wouldn't really fit with the scene or the context.

Navoc posted: »

"Stay away from my sister." And don't think I'm misreading the situation cause, as you know, I'm pretty much a professional in that regard.

• It's not like it matters anyway, but I just couldn't waste this opportunity to sound like a smartass! :P

Yeah, I know, but Mawula let me know what she's doing with this dialogue and that part wouldn't really fit with the scene or the context.

• Lol it is also down right hilarious.

I know what you meant on the blank slate thing, I find that nice, and I wasn't saying you didn't......just kind of adding to the discussion.

Trust me, some people I know just do not understand sarcasm. I feel sorry for them. Sarcasm is a wonderful defense mechanism for the passive

• Welp, TWD Michonne series got delayed to next year...

enter image description here

• Hey, I can't blame you, I do the same thing. :)

Navoc posted: »

It's not like it matters anyway, but I just couldn't waste this opportunity to sound like a smartass! :P

• I gotchu, bro.

Kennybadger posted: »

Lol it is also down right hilarious. I know what you meant on the blank slate thing, I find that nice, and I wasn't saying you didn't......just kind of adding to the discussion.

• 2016 or 2017?

Welp, TWD Michonne series got delayed to next year...

• edited December 2015

2016 In their tweet they said we'll get our first look of it during the game awards, I assume it's probably gonna be a trailer and that its now gonna be a stand alone series whatever that means

2016 or 2017?

• edited December 2015

TWD Michonne series got delayed to next year

ayy

Though, Seriously? I was actually kinda looking forward to that. I'm hoping this delay will allow them to improve it at least and give us a fantastical experience. I was wondering why I hadn't heard much about it in the past month considering it was slated for release this month (I think?)

What will I do in the mean time?

ayy

Time to replay Tales from the Borderlands Season 1 for the fifth time.

• Hey, it's okay. I'm a super lazy video maker who can't even read stuff for research on projects he's working on.

Mawula posted: »

I'm a super lazy writer who can't even watch videos for research. Please tell me guys, what is the exact quote of Rhys about 'someone else'?

• bathroom's airplane

Here's my Bathroom plane returning home:

ayy

• Welp, TWD Michonne series got delayed to next year...

• Not surprised, to be honest. Keeping this quiet about release, in spite of being slated for release this Fall, it was either going to get a bit of a surprise launch or get delayed. Oh well, it's not like I would have played it now anyway, because my gaming time will soon be consumed by another game.

• this is so damn accurate itr hurts

Poogers555 posted: »

Avoiding all the Rhysha moments to score Rhyiona like

• aww I was looking forward to it too :<

oh i have played tales for five times already :P I don't exactly feel like playing it anymore...

TWD Michonne series got delayed to next year Though, Seriously? I was actually kinda looking forward to that. I'm hoping this de

• edited December 2015

I'm really just bummed that there isn't going to be any Walking Dead this year. I really hope this delay will be worth the wait, now that I think about it The Walking Dead S3 will actually be the first single release of that year since the first season. The previously years always had a duel release, TWD S2 / TWAU and GOT / TFTBL. Minecraft Story Mode and the Michonne series are probably going to completed by the time S3 comes out it'll probably have most of the year all to itself at least until late 2016.

MichaelBP posted: »

Not surprised, to be honest. Keeping this quiet about release, in spite of being slated for release this Fall, it was either going to get a

• Crack-Mos, you are a genius! :-D

• Tfw you've only played it twice...(´._.`) I'm a scrub.

nohuhhuh posted: »

aww I was looking forward to it too :< oh i have played tales for five times already :P I don't exactly feel like playing it anymore...

• You could always do what I do once I exhaust something.

Catch up on your backlog, watch some television shows you've missed out on (or rewatch television shows you enjoyed. I personally rewatch Series 8 of Doctor Who or all 8 seasons of Scrubs), then about six months later replay the game again. (This is the reason why I have like 8 playthroughs on Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

nohuhhuh posted: »

aww I was looking forward to it too :< oh i have played tales for five times already :P I don't exactly feel like playing it anymore...

• hey pal

I'm not your buddy, friend

• I'm a scrub.

ayy

There there, it's okay. No matter how much of a scrub you are, you will never be as bad as Darksydephil.

and you aren't a scrub, don't call yourself a scrub.

Tfw you've only played it twice...(´._.`) I'm a scrub.

• yes :(((

Hi. Am I late? Idc.

• WTF? So we gotta wait extra for season 3?! Fuck.

• I'm going to guess S3 will start late 2016, or maybe early 2017, for the 5th year anniversary.

I'm really just bummed that there isn't going to be any Walking Dead this year. I really hope this delay will be worth the wait, now that I

• Nah, I do plan on getting FO4 at some point, but the game I'm more excited for is a sequel to what might be my favourite game of all time, Xenoblade Chronicles X. It comes out tomorrow.

• So when would be the next time people would be up for trying a RRBRRR? Also does anyone have any specific ideas for a raid?

• T-Thanks You <3

enter image description here

I'm a scrub. There there, it's okay. No matter how much of a scrub you are, you will never be as bad as Darksydephil. and you aren't a scrub, don't call yourself a scrub.

• I'm pretty sure it's going to be released 2016 but when exactly is pretty much up for debate, they said that we won't get any season 3 news until the Michonne series is done and that's only three episodes so hopefully not too long.

MichaelBP posted: »

I'm going to guess S3 will start late 2016, or maybe early 2017, for the 5th year anniversary.

• oh you nooob :D

nah just kidding, I only played it five times because some of my friends wanted to play it with me :D

Tfw you've only played it twice...(´._.`) I'm a scrub.

• Oh I don't have problems with finding new obsessions xD I'm now really liking this Undertale game and I'm even drawing fan art :P But yeah I get your point, it's good to do something else when you don't have much interest in something :P I still love Tales and I'm not planning to forget it any time soon..I just need something else to think about :)

You could always do what I do once I exhaust something. Catch up on your backlog, watch some television shows you've missed out on (or re

• gotta love your optimism :>

Sign in to comment in this discussion.