Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hopefully not. Unless the wait times between episodes are long. :o

I'm pretty sure it's going to be released 2016 but when exactly is pretty much up for debate, they said that we won't get any season 3 news until the Michonne series is done and that's only three episodes so hopefully not too long.

• chill bruh michonne is gonna be extra dank so it dont even matter

ABigBadWolf posted: »

WTF? So we gotta wait extra for season 3?! Fuck.

• Duncan ships Rhyiona.
    Granted a little too late, but still.

• Just because Michonne is releasing later doesnt mean Season 3 will be farther away.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

WTF? So we gotta wait extra for season 3?! Fuck.

• You enjoy Rhack

looks away

lottii-lu posted: »

I actually ship it more than Rhyiona xD The next thing you'll be saying you enjoy Rhack. OH WAIT!

• That is a lucky plane.

Eryka posted: »

Rhys and Fiona having sex in a bathroom's airplane

• ;)

That is a lucky plane.

• edited December 2015

In the vault? Can't remember exactly, you could either search for a playthrough on YT and skip to the final part or you could copy your save, rewind and test yourself. Or I could, might take a while before i can get on though.

Poogers555 posted: »

Do you actually know what line you need to choose to get that, I saw it once and I want to make some short vid with it

• Haha, i'd rather have a more complete feeling game rather than a rushed one though. If it's less than several months i'll be fine :P

Welp, TWD Michonne series got delayed to next year...

• I meant the part where he says "drakefruits delicious!" and then bites it while giving her that full on lenny look.

In the vault? Can't remember exactly, you could either search for a playthrough on YT and skip to the final part or you could copy your save, rewind and test yourself. Or I could, might take a while before i can get on though.

• The Game Awards are about to go live.

enter image description here

• THIS HAPPENS?! I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS HAPPEN.

I meant the part where he says "drakefruits delicious!" and then bites it while giving her that full on lenny look.

• Yeah, it depends on what Fiona says to Rhys while he's eating the drakefruit, I cant remeber what option. But he says something like this

"Come on! Come eat some drakefruit! Drakefruits deeeeeeeeeelicious."

Then he throws Fiona this look and takes a bite

Damn Rhys, what you trying to infer here

THIS HAPPENS?! I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS HAPPEN.

• Ohh, right. I don't remember there being any dialogue options shortly before that part as Fiona that would trigger it, i thought it always happens.

I meant the part where he says "drakefruits delicious!" and then bites it while giving her that full on lenny look.

• enter image description here

Haha, the more annoyed response as Fiona probably triggers it.

Yeah, it depends on what Fiona says to Rhys while he's eating the drakefruit, I cant remeber what option. But he says something like this

• edited December 2015

...welp, I know what I'll be trying to get the next time I play...

As for what he's implying....I think we all know the answer to that...

Yeah, it depends on what Fiona says to Rhys while he's eating the drakefruit, I cant remeber what option. But he says something like this

• enter image description here

Better year than 2014 for gaming imo. Hopefully TFTB is at least nominated.

The Game Awards are about to go live.

• To taste Fiona's delicious drakefruit. ;)

...welp, I know what I'll be trying to get the next time I play... As for what he's implying....I think we all know the answer to that...

• Yeeeeeee. You get that drakefruit, Rhys. Eat it up....

That's really hot. Just sayin'.

Kennybadger posted: »

To taste Fiona's delicious drakefruit.

• Game Awards is now live if anyone wants to know. Tales is up for Narrative (Story) of the Year

• It is for Narrative (Story) of the Year

Better year than 2014 for gaming imo. Hopefully TFTB is at least nominated.

• edited December 2015

Oh man, they showed the rocket loading scene of Tales in the Game Awards montage. Good pick for Tales' part in the montage :)

EDIT: Troy Baker just stepped on

EDIT2: He was announcing Best Narrative (Tales' ONLY nomination) Her Story won, but it's also pretty deserving. It was pretty well acclaimed. Eh, I'm sure critics will give Tales some awards.

Game Awards is now live if anyone wants to know. Tales is up for Narrative (Story) of the Year

• Omg Batman Telltale Game was announced!! Faints

• Omg Batman Telltale Game was announced!! Faints

• but i want CLEM

Green613 posted: »

chill bruh michonne is gonna be extra dank so it dont even matter

• Even a month matters to me, okay ;-;

Just because Michonne is releasing later doesnt mean Season 3 will be farther away.

• wow why is Troy Baker announcing the category of the game he was in 's winner. That would've been awk if they won. XD

Oh man, they showed the rocket loading scene of Tales in the Game Awards montage. Good pick for Tales' part in the montage EDIT: Troy Ba

• You are abusing my likes ;_;

enter link description here

• It really would have. Also, his line XD

"If you want to know how to get big in the video game acting industry? Here's what you do; buy a really good microphone, practice a bit... And wait for Nolan North and I to die" - Troy Baker 2015

SAVAGE AF

wow why is Troy Baker announcing the category of the game he was in 's winner. That would've been awk if they won. XD

• edited December 2015

Troy Baker- "Save up your money for a microphone. Then, wait for me and Nolan North to die."

wow why is Troy Baker announcing the category of the game he was in 's winner. That would've been awk if they won. XD

• You're on your 5th? Scrub...

TWD Michonne series got delayed to next year Though, Seriously? I was actually kinda looking forward to that. I'm hoping this de

• This better be the case. Gosh dangit, I feel empty without a continuation.

• You are abusing my likes ;_;

• That announcement made me think of a quote from TDKR.

"You don't owe these people anything.. You've given them everything"

not everything.. not yet

Omg Batman Telltale Game was announced!! Faints

• edited December 2015

Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go in the corner and celebrate the death of my own innnocence

I am, am I? enter link description here

• edited December 2015

Getting giddy for when our Bae-ley is gonna take the stage

but, oh wait, she's doing Critical Role tonight.......

oh well, if she wins for her performance, I would die laughing if she came on like this

That announcement made me think of a quote from TDKR. "You don't owe these people anything.. You've given them everything" not everything.. not yet

• Literally the entire time he was talking I couldn't help but realize that his regular speaking voice is Rhys's voice, but Laura Bailey's voice changes with literally every character she plays.

It really would have. Also, his line XD "If you want to know how to get big in the video game acting industry? Here's what you do; buy a

• I was watching Sunset Overdrive videos recently, I had sold mine. I realized one of the characters was voiced exactly like Fiona and I felt like the biggest dumb dumb ever. ._.

Literally the entire time he was talking I couldn't help but realize that his regular speaking voice is Rhys's voice, but Laura Bailey's voice changes with literally every character she plays.

• his regular speaking voice is Rhys's voice

I'll be back in a bit, guys, gonna go watch every interview with this man that I can find....

Literally the entire time he was talking I couldn't help but realize that his regular speaking voice is Rhys's voice, but Laura Bailey's voice changes with literally every character she plays.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.