Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh no... This will lead to very awkward voice cracks with every word. Wait... That can fit Rhys actually, trying to flirt

his regular speaking voice is Rhys's voice I'll be back in a bit, guys, gonna go watch every interview with this man that I can find....

• I happen to find awkward voice cracks adorable, for the record.

Oh no... This will lead to very awkward voice cracks with every word. Wait... That can fit Rhys actually, trying to flirt

• (?) ShadowMaster862 will try to forget that.

Now I'm curious if you're a guy or a girl. I've thought you were a guy...

I happen to find awkward voice cracks adorable, for the record.

• I loved this on Critical Role XD

Getting giddy for when our Bae-ley is gonna take the stage but, oh wait, she's doing Critical Role tonight....... oh well, if she wins for her performance, I would die laughing if she came on like this

• They just referenced TellTale and how they have extreme emotional climaxes. Also, the teaser for TWD: Michonne

• I know it's Kimberly Brooks, being the announcer but I'm always waiting for her to say "Skipper", cause she will always be Ash to me.

(?) ShadowMaster862 will try to forget that. Now I'm curious if you're a guy or a girl. I've thought you were a guy...

• More Ash- I mean Kimberly announcing

enter image description here

They just referenced TellTale and how they have extreme emotional climaxes. Also, the teaser for TWD: Michonne

• Peanut is a girl.

(?) ShadowMaster862 will try to forget that. Now I'm curious if you're a guy or a girl. I've thought you were a guy...

• Definitely a girl, bro. Lol, but that's okay. I've always gotten along better with guys, anyway.

• I understood that reference

More Ash- I mean Kimberly announcing

• Oh okay. That makes more sense according to some of your comments on the thread.

Definitely a girl, bro. Lol, but that's okay. I've always gotten along better with guys, anyway.

• Probably the number of times I've called Rhys sexy, right?

But I have to admit, even if I were a guy....I'd still probably be in love with Rhys. And Fiona.

Hell, I'm in love with both of them anyway.

Oh okay. That makes more sense according to some of your comments on the thread.

• If you bring up Mass Effect around me I can't help but just...

We'll Bang Okay?

I understood that reference

• Ashley is the best Mass Effect bae, but I am rather.....conflicted about what they did to her in 3

But hey, I ship Kai Leng w/ Eva Corra for a Cerberus Rhyiona pairing

I understood that reference

• enter link description here

Just need Troy to impersonate Mark and then...................I get excited with ideas

If you bring up Mass Effect around me I can't help but just... We'll Bang Okay?

• Yeah... It was along those lines...

Probably the number of times I've called Rhys sexy, right? But I have to admit, even if I were a guy....I'd still probably be in love with Rhys. And Fiona. Hell, I'm in love with both of them anyway.

• I will cherish this forever now...

enter link description here Just need Troy to impersonate Mark and then...................I get excited with ideas

• Why is it we know so many of the same memes/gifs though?

enter link description here Just need Troy to impersonate Mark and then...................I get excited with ideas

• Holy crap another Ashley fan....I thought I was alone.

Ashley is the best Mass Effect bae, but I am rather.....conflicted about what they did to her in 3 But hey, I ship Kai Leng w/ Eva Corra for a Cerberus Rhyiona pairing

• Ok this fanfic should be done tonight and I'll post it when I'm finish. I hope you people enjoy it.

• Why is it we know so many of the same memes/gifs though?

• Hell, I'm in love with both of them anyway.

I'm the straightes girl you will ever meet, but I have the biggest girl crush on Fiona it's crazy.

Probably the number of times I've called Rhys sexy, right? But I have to admit, even if I were a guy....I'd still probably be in love with Rhys. And Fiona. Hell, I'm in love with both of them anyway.

• I'll be back in a bit, guys, gonna go watch every interview with this man that I can find....

been there, done that

his regular speaking voice is Rhys's voice I'll be back in a bit, guys, gonna go watch every interview with this man that I can find....

• Bro, Ash is worth it

Kennybadger posted: »

Holy crap another Ashley fan....I thought I was alone.

• What did they say when they referenced telltale? Just curious

They just referenced TellTale and how they have extreme emotional climaxes. Also, the teaser for TWD: Michonne

• I'm not even sorry about what I'm going to write.

Fiona: Ugh... What a narrow space... Why can't you have normally sized limbs, Rhys?!

Rhys: Uh, haha... I bet you won't complain about s-size once I'm done with you...

Not gonna lie, I can totally get on board with this one. ...pun not intended? EDIT: ALSO LOL ASSUMING YOU MEANT TO SAY "AIRPLANE'S BATHROOM" INSTEAD OF THE OTHER WAY AROUND. I'm laughing so hard right now.

• Hell yeah, let us do the fanfic-posting weekend! I'm almost done with the third third of 'Left'.

Ok this fanfic should be done tonight and I'll post it when I'm finish. I hope you people enjoy it.

• Dude im all for Ash, I was shocked she is a hated as she is. Also the logic behind that pic is terribly hard to argue with.

Bro, Ash is worth it

• edited December 2015

I find that the hate is understandable in the first and second game. In the first one for a significant amount of time she's xenophobic until you get her to lighten up.
    In the third she's more likeable, yeah.

Dude im all for Ash, I was shocked she is a hated as she is. Also the logic behind that pic is terribly hard to argue with.

• edited December 2015

That photo of garrus in the right corner made me laugh. Didn't notice it at first!

He's like.. soon

Bro, Ash is worth it

• I'll fistbump to that, sister.

Hell, I'm in love with both of them anyway. I'm the straightes girl you will ever meet, but I have the biggest girl crush on Fiona it's crazy.

• KENNY.

KENNY.

Do you have any idea how proud I am right now. Do you. Have any idea.

I'M REALLY PROUD.

Ok this fanfic should be done tonight and I'll post it when I'm finish. I hope you people enjoy it.

• oh my lord, too good.

I am, am I? enter link description here

• Well, she is 9/10 hot. I'd say 10/10 even.

I think it's because we are looking with Rhys' eyes at her.

I'll fistbump to that, sister.

• YEP.

THIS WAS OFFICIALLY WHAT I NEEDED TONIGHT.

HELLO SEX DRIVE. IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

I apologize for my behavior, everyone... I get this way late at night. I'm totally gonna regret this in the morning...

Mawula posted: »

I'm not even sorry about what I'm going to write. Fiona: Ugh... What a narrow space... Why can't you have normally sized limbs, Rhys?! Rhys: Uh, haha... I bet you won't complain about s-size once I'm done with you...

• Goody I didn't have to guess, I'm horrible at guessing, but thank you darling.

KENNY. KENNY. Do you have any idea how proud I am right now. Do you. Have any idea. I'M REALLY PROUD.

• edited December 2015

I posted it in the morning, and I'm gonna repeat

not sorry

YEP. THIS WAS OFFICIALLY WHAT I NEEDED TONIGHT. HELLO SEX DRIVE. IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN. I apologize for my behavior, everyone... I get this way late at night. I'm totally gonna regret this in the morning...

• I'd kiss her. No shame.

...we're probably scaring the guys away...

Well, she is 9/10 hot. I'd say 10/10 even. I think it's because we are looking with Rhys' eyes at her.

• You are so welcome I can't wait to read it!!!

Goody I didn't have to guess, I'm horrible at guessing, but thank you darling.

• I just keep reading those two lines over and over and IT GETS HOTTER EVERY TIME.

I posted it in the morning, and I'm gonna repeat

Sign in to comment in this discussion.